Key, to be a trainee Chef?

Raising my Diva Idol

Key's POV

 

Shinee-Ring Ding Dong

 

Complicated girl
Jeoldae no lan daedaphaji ma

Na gwaenchaneun namjalan geol
Naega michyeobeolilji molla

 

Baby, Naega soomeul meomchool su oh crazy
Neomu yeppeo gyeondil su oh crazy
Neo animyeon pilyoeopda crazy
Na wae irae

 

Ring ding dong
Ring ding dong
Ring diggi ding diggi
Ding ding ding

 

I gave a cool smile as we gave one final pose to the crowd and I could here the fans chant our names as we made our way back stage. We were finally done promoting our Ring Ding Dong song, me and the other members had a long month promoting our song and I'm excited to finally taste my 3 weeks of sweet vacation!

 

After we changed out of our stage clothes, we got to our van and made our way back to our dorm... I scanned my eyes around the van and I could see that everybody was pretty tired, The hyungs were already in La la Land, Taemin was still playing with his phone (aish damn kid still has energy), Minho was just listening to his music. Mostly I'd be blabbing my way back to the dorm but I think the whole month of promoting has taken its toll on me that its making me not be my usual self today!

 

Oh my gosh I really need that break...

 

I was beginning to doze off when my phone began to ring. I looked at my phone and saw that it was Manager-hyung calling me...

 

Yeoboseyo? Manager-hyung... whats up?”

 

Key... I just got a call from a TV Station...”

 

Oh my GOD! Don't tell me what I think I'm thinking... because I think I know whats next...

 

they were telling me of a new variety show....”

 

otteoke~~ I feel like putting down the phone right now... huhuhu my 3 weeks of vacation

 

its about turning the normal idol into a know-it-all idol with the help of female teachers...”

huhuhuhu~~~ and what the heck is that kind of show? Female teachers?! That does not sound fun because I keep think OLD female teachers! OLD freaking female teachers nagging me to learn, beating me with their long mad high stick, with thier scrunchy old wrinkling faces right up to my face! The Horror! This not fun... not fun at all!

 

And they want you to bee in the show... you know how you always liked to cook? Well they are assigning you to a Chef teacher and she's going to be teaching you skills on basic cooking...”

 

But what about my vacation hyung?”

 

No buts... the company has decided that SHINee should get more exposure while on hiatus since this is more of your expertise we chose you...and about your vacation maybe you'll have your vacation after you've done this variety show... but until then work hard on this variety show. I'll be talking to you more about it tomorrow morning. Bye!”

 

Hello~ hello... hyung? Aish!” ( He didn't even wait for me to say goodbye...)

 

I couldn't help it so I screamed, the hyungs woke up startled... Taemin was looking at me weirdly while Minho still had his headphones on. The guys where probably wondering what was wrong with me... but I gave a meek

 

Don’t mind me...”

 

I guess they were to tired to ask because they didn't bother to probe on what went wrong with me... Aish I'm kinda hating this as of the moment, All I Hope is that the teacher is nice!

 

The next morning...

 

I went to SM Entertainment Building early in the morning since Manager-hyung's going to brief me about more stuff on the show, the guys were still asleep back at the dorm... lucky them!

 

After I stepped out of the elevator, I went straight to Manager-hyung's office. I gave a knock on his door and opened then saw that there was already someone with him in the room, I'm guessing PD-nim?

 

Key your here! This is the producer of the show that I was talking to you about!”

 

I bowed to the producer and Manager-hyung went on to discuss what else needed to discuss and with the producer supplying in some this and that info. Filming was to take place this weekend... at least I got 3 days of rest. PD-nim says tons of people applied for the position... and hopes that this show will be a success. But all thats in my head as of the moment is 1. my vacation's gone, 2. is my teacher old? 3. I'm going to ace the challenges because I'm Almighty Key~~

 

 

 

 

Author's ramblings:

So what do you guys think?? I wasn't really planning when I wanted to right this story... but I cant help it! I just love Raising Idol with KeyRang moments... thats why I jumped ahead in making this story!! I hope you guys can give me feedbacks... its been a long time since i have made fanfics... like a really long time... so i have lost my touch! I wanna now what you guys think so pls pls comment!