Chapter 9

Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon came out from bathroom and saw Jongin slept. "Whoa he can sleep well after making me mad," Nayeon thought herself and she also went to bed.

The next morning, Jongin woke up and saw the clock beside him, it's 07.45 A.M. He hurry up get up from his bed and saw Nayeon preparing her book.

"Hey, you, why you didin't wake me up? I'm late now!" Jongin said to Nayeon while he took his uniform.

"Why I should do that" Nayeon said to Jongin as she stick out her tounge and went out from the room.

"Whoaa that girl's revenge to me," Jongin said to himself. "Well let's see later,"

Nayeon went to school and saw Baekhyun also went to school.

"Hey, Byun Baekhyun,". Baekhyun stop from walk and turned back and saw Nayeon. "Ow hey Nayeon. Let's walk together."

"Why you walk alone? Where's Jongin? You didn't walk with him?"

"No, I'm not. He just woke up. By the way, where's Chanyeol?"

"Chanyeol? May be he's at behind us want to surprise us.". After Baekhyun said, Chanyeol jump to the middle to surprise Nayeon and Baekhyun.

"Hey, Hello. Ah.. Nayeon, where's Jongin?"

"Jongin? Don't ask me about him, okay? Just hear his name make me want to punch him."

"Why? Are you fight with him?" Chanyeol asked. Nayeon nod her head.

"Whoa Nayeon, you really are ama

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter