Chapter 3

Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jongin, student from Yolo High School, his father is a president of T.K Company, the biggest company in Korea. Although he's born with a silver spoon in his mouth, he's lack of affection from his parents. When he was small, his parents always busy and they rarely to meet. So that's why he always quiet in the school. Although he has friends, he still prefer to be alone. That's why he has o roomates in his room and he's nickname is Cold Prince.

But one day, teacher Lee, his homeroom teacher call him. He want to tell Jongin that he won't be alone. "What do you mean, sir?" "Well i will tell you before the principal do. Our school won't be male-students only school anymore, so there will be one female student to come and that new female student will stay for a while with you together." "Wait sir, are you crazy? I had already told you that i want to stay alone in my room. It's okay if it's a boy but a girl." "I know it's sounds crazy but just temporary, while the dorm for girls are build." "How long will she stay with me?", said Jongin. "Well if it quick it will be 3 months. Just accept it, okay? Other rooms are full and they're a bit ert.So.." "Okay, i will accept it. But one condition, you can't tell to my parents and her. They will freak out." "Haha okay don't worry." "Then, can i get permission to go out from school, Sir?" "Why?", said Teacher Lee curiously. "I have some things to do."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter