Chapter 8

Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Nayeon arrive at teacher room, she hear Mr Lee is talking to Jongin.

"I thought that you already agree about being her roommate for awhile," Mr Lee say to Jongin with his deep voice.

"Yeah, I agree about that. But i just want to ask you,sir,"

"Ask about what?" 

"About her, why she was accepted into this school? I know that this school will allow female students next year. But, why must be her?" Jongin ask to Mr Lee as he writing in his journal.

"Why do you ask that? It's none of your business right?"

"I just curious. She also not from a well family"

Mr Lee stop writing as he hear Jongin speak, then look to Jongin, "How do you know that?"

"Well, on how she doing in the room and that she enter to this school. If she come from well family she won't be here right?" 

"Yeah, anyway i didn't know any single things, okay and it was principal's idea. I know that she already planned this school to allow female students start from last year but i didn't know about why Nayeon that get into this school. So, Jongin, you should close your mouth about this okay? Now get back to the class," Jongin hurry gets up and go out from teacher office while Nayeon's hiding from Jongin. Then she go to see Mr Lee.

"Mr Lee," Nayeon said as she shock after hear their conversation.

"Oh, Nayeon, you already at here? Do you hear all of our conversation with Jongin?"

Nayeon nod her head, " Is it true that the one who recom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter