Chapter 5

Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's her first day in school. She relieved that Chanyeol sit beside her. She doesn't know anyone beside Chanyeol in the class. "Hey, Nayeon, let's go to canteen together. It's break time.", chanyeol said. "Sure.", said nayeon. Nayeon carefully follow chanyeol and then a boy from behind her run to Chanyeol and hit his back. "Hey, why you didn't go to canteen together with me? Are you alone? Where's Jongin?" "First, because i'm with the new student. Second, i'm not alone. Third, i don't know where Jongin is, i haven't seen him since this morning.", said chanyeol. "Ow Ok", said a boy with glasses and then he look back to Nayeon and ask " So, you are Nayeon? Nice to meet you, I'm Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun." "Yes, nice to meet you. I'm Im Nayeon." "Well lets go to canteen together.

At canteen, while they enjoy their lunch, Nayeon ask "By the way, Jongin also had a same class with us right?". "Yeah, he's same class with us.", said baekhyun. "Well it's not strange anymore he didn't come to school.", chanyeol reply. "Why?", nayeon ask. "Since he engaged with the daughter of Jay Company, sometimes he didn't go to school because had a date maybe.", said Chanyeol. Nayeon hear it and then talk to them "Then, are both of you born from rich family?" "Hmm my father is a doctor and his father own the K Hotel. Well all of the students were from rich family so it's not a shocked anymore.", baekhyun reply. "How about your parents?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter