Four

True love

It was around the afternoon that I finally found the curage. I desided to tell him my big secret. If he would turn me down than I would know that he isn't the one. First I wanted to know if he was gay or bi. Luckly for me his answer was bi.

It took a little while for me to tell him my secret. When I was finally done and waited for his reply I felt my heart racing again. When I saw that he was typing I felt tears comming up and like somebody holded my throat close. "Why should that bother me?" He answered. "I will love you for who you are and the way you are." I felt my breathing stock in my throat before I replyed him.. I had to read it a couple times and after whipping some tears away I could finally reply him. "So you wanted to see me on cam Don't worry O cam wait until you are ready." He replyed. I giggled. ("He is not only handsome but also patiant and understanding.") "I am ready now to turn on my cam. It is okay I can wait really." He replyed making me screatch my head. ("Does he wants to see me or not? I know I want to see him.") "Do you want to see me or not because I am ready really?" I said after he repeated himself 3 times after I repeated my question 3 times. "Okay call me but only if you are sure about it" He finally replyed. Fast did I press the call button, but i holded my cam off just to see if he switched his on. He accepted the call very fast. His cam went on and I looked at the gorgious boy from the picture. (" he is even hotter on cam") " You're cam is off." He said ("Shoot I forgot") Fast did I the cam for him even when I was really shy and felt like I was blushing.

The following two days we where skyping with cam as much as posible. The 10th of januari somewhere in the afternoon he started to talk like we where a couple. First I thought that I was just imagening it but after half an hour he still spoke like that. ("Okay what is this? Why does he talks like that? Is he seeing us as a couple? I have to ask it. But what if I am wrong? I will look like an and I can't imagen how it will make me feel. No I need to know ti") When prepairing for the worst am I asking the question. "May I ask you something? Ofcours." He replyed. "But please don't get this the wrong way. Okay." He replyed looking curious. "Do you see us as a couple?" My heart started to race in my chest specially when I saw his facial expretion changing. "I am sorry." He replyed. "I thought that we where a couple." I couldn't believe what I just readed. Sherwin still didn't changed his facial expretion. "But if you don't want I undersatnd." He said in once. "No, no, no that's not it. I am just supriced." I feel slowly a blush comming up specially when I see him smilling. "So we are in a relation?" He asked.Ofcours I agreed. "Sent me an relation request on facebook. "Yesterday we gave eatch otehr oure facebook and added eatch other. Within one minute I had his request in and accepted it happy. I couldn't believe it but the most gorgious, handsome, iest and sweetest boy in the univers was now official my boyfriened.