Three

True love

The next morning am I waking up a couple minutes before my allarm. I grab my phone, put on my clothes and rush to the livingroom to switch on my laptop. It looks to take for ever before my skype is finally open. As excited as I was first so disapointed am I when I see that Sherwin still didn't accepted me. I call Igor for his breakfast and keep looking sad ad his skype.. Soon as Igor is done eating we are going for a walk.

The rest of the day seems to craw by. I made an account where I found Sherwin and sent him an intressed. (Maybe he wil be online here earlier.) As wel am I registrated on another datingsite. This is where I met an very kind Phillippino named Haji. We started to talk and soon to get alone very well.

The whole day am I holding an eye on skype and the dattingsite. The one where i met Haji on who only looks for friendship do I seem to be very populair. Intressed and messages are flowing in like its nothing adn before I know it am I talking to 50 people who want to be with me and am I having even more intresseds. I keep telling people that I found somebody but that I am still waiting for him to accept me. They all react disapointed and I have to promise the most of them to reconcidder a realationship with them if it dosn't seem to work out with the one where I have my eye on. I promise them to reconisdder it but also tell them that many, many people want to be with me when my account is just some hours young.

Every hour I get at least 20 chats and 10 intressest in but Sherwin still didn't showed up. Around 5pm am I slowly giving up on him comming online. I've being waiting for a day already. Even sadder and more disapointed than before am I desiding to switch form music to tv.

An hour ats by when my skype tells me again that somebody got online. I let a sigh escape and look for a second away from the tv to see who came online now. 

My eyes whidden and my heart stoppes when I see who it  is. "Sherwin Ayson came online"Is my skkype telling me. As fast as I can am I crabbing my mouse with my heart pouding in my chest. I press on his name and indeed there is a green round standing by his name. My heart beats so fast that it hurts and my hands are shakking when I wright Hello to him. Nervous am I waiting to see if he reply's. ("He is typing omg.") I am feeling like a fangirl meeting her big idol. I am even acting like one accept for the sscreaming. "Okay I am now so happy that nobody can see me right now." He reply's me with: "Hi how are you? I found you're skype on findasianlove.com." Am I telling him. "I hope that you don't ind that I added you." Nervous am I waiting for his reply. Luckly for me he didn't mind it and was still single and loooking for a relation. 

For the next hour did we spent talking but when he asked if I could turn on my cam I had to disapoint him. "Sorry but I am not easy with turning on my cam." Luckly he understood and didn't minded to wait until I was ready. But I did sended him a picture from me and he sended me a picture from him. The first picture he sended from him is with him with his hands in the air.

After only one hour one hour of chatting did he went off. "I am sorry but I am really tired." Ofcours I didn't minded it that he went to bed even when I wanted to talk mroe.

I waited the whole evening for him to come back online and when he came back online he seem to be very supriced to see and heared that I was still awake and online. "I just wanted to talk to you again so I stayed up waiting for you to be back."

That day we spended the whole day talking but it wouldn't be until the next day that I would make a for me tense and nervous move.