The storm

The Dark Circus (An Exo AU)

Lightning is the anger of the gods

They strike whoever dates to cross them.

        He's the boy who called wolf. Nothing but a trickster, thus having to pay the consequence. In his village, they give no mercy, the law is the law, and you face the price without hesitation. His was facing the gods, due to his one mistake. It was a normal day for him, having to watch over the chickens and yelp whenever a wolf came nearby. It was like this everyday and he was sick of it. So, he decided to have a bit of fun, he screamed, catching the villager's attention who quickly came to his aid, only to find nothing at all. He was laughing so hard by the time they arrived, giving him an angry look before storming off back to their work. This went on for a few days, it got so bad Jongdae's parents were embarrassed by his childish behavior. It upset him so much, he took it out on the village, screaming whenever he felt his heart sore. When he discovered his parents were ashamed of him, it hurt. A lot. Instead of changing his ways, he returned to pranking the villagers, it seemed like that'd be the only happiness he could get. However, rather than be happy, he was even more upset. 

       While Jongdae was on duty, his parents secretly went to Zeus statue, and prayed to the gods to fix their son, to change him and his ways. Immediatly he began to notice change, something was off... And he couldn't figure out what. It angered him, sparking adrenaline, so he screamed really loudly as if the world could hear him. The villagers made it as quickly as possible, only to see that the boy was once again joking. 

      "We're done with you and your tricks!" They shouted, 

      "We shall no longer come to your aid until you learn some manners!"

        This set Jongdae off, badly. As if he'd been possessed by a god, lightning shot from his hands, destroying everything in sight, hurting innocent villagers in the process. What am I thinking?! He thought, taking in every bad thing the villagers had done to him, They call themselves, nice. As if that's a word to describe them. They can't call themselves nice when I wasn't offered any kindness in this village? This made him even more furious, the lightning intensifying. Everyone was passed out or dead when Jongdae heard the voice of one that would change his life forever..

         "Enough!" Was the last thing he heard before he out. 

          When he had awaken.there was a beast over him, looking at him with hungry eyes...

 

He was taken to be eaten by the Hell Hounds of Hades...

Ripping him apart limb from limb

The exact same amount of pain he felt when he killed all those people..

Nothing but a murderer...