The boy who split in 2

The Dark Circus (An Exo AU)

Ah yes,

Children playing on a bright, warm day

                    In Asnix, the days were always warm. Until, that one night when the child woke up screaming. The tears rolled down his face as they slowly frost, the bed he lay on, turning into nothing but a solid block of ice. He didn't know what to do, the poor child's parents had simply gone out, but never came back. It'd been a month before he realized. He was alone. The next day, as the sun came out, he wanted to go and play with all the other children, but he couldn't risk them seeing the ice on his face. That is, until realization was hit upon his face, if the sun was out, that means, it could melt the ice. So instead of playing with the children, he settled on his own. The day quickly came to an end.

                   As the boy lay in bed, it suddenly grew frigid. He couldn't even feel his own body, it was like, he himself turned into ice. Then, came the terror, giving off an evil feel. This was it. The children threw stories back and forth, the story of the ice cold terror. It did nothing but stare at him, as the child began to cry once more, his tears had become ice, like the night before. He couldn't hear himself scream. The boy kept flailing around, as if he would be able to break free from the spirit's monstrous grasp. It was already so late, and he could feel himself getting tired. Once he had enough, his eyes drooped, and fell into a deep sleep. 

                  He was surprised to see that he had awakened, alive. Rather than just a few items turned to ice, it was his whole house. The moment he stepped out, he saw the demon, glistening under the moonlight, next to a child that looked just like him. It was indicating for the boy to follow. Still in shock he walked rather slowly, it led him to a cave, where he would begin learning the true horrors of his new found abilities, along with the child that looked similar. The child quickly explained to him, that he was him. A part of the boy the spirit tore out while he was sleeping. The boy would be his master, and he promised to protect him.

No...

                   Twas the morning when the demon, went back to hell. After all this time, he couldn't leave without a prize; it simply wouldn't work that way. When the boys had awaken, the first thing they noticed, was the demon, staring intently at them with a devious smirk on his face. As the demon lifted his hand, the temperature increased, and flames we're coming straight at them from the other end of the cave. As Xiumin's eyes widened in realization, it was too late. 

He was taken to Hell to be tortured

 

 

A/N: I realized Xiumin's chapter needed a bit of work, and I completely changed my plot to the story. I really hope you all anticipate it!