Chapter 2

It's Our Secret.

*The next morning*

“Omma, I’m off to school!” I said. “Omo, wait, wait! Yahh, Min Young don’t forget Taemin!” she said. Oh yeah, I forgot… that jerk. “Omma, are you really serious about yesterday?” I asked her. “Of course I am!” she said. “But, his like 18! And he’s a dude! Why does he needs a girl to walk with him to school.” I said and cross my arms. “Kim Min Young, You Are Walking With Taemin Cause I said So! Arasso?” my mom said. “Ne” I nod and left. Damn, I hate my life!

I walked next door, and knocked. The door opened and it was Mrs. Lee. “Anneyonghaseyo Mrs. Lee!” I bowed. “Oh annyong!” she said and with a big smile. “Is Taemin ready yet?” I asked. “Anio, he’s taking a bath right now. But come in, I’ll give you something to eat” she said and let me in.~

Mrs. Lee is so nice. We talked and talked, it felt like talking to your bestfriend! Then I heard a voice from behind. “What is she doing here?” It was that jerk. “Taeminnie, remember what I said yesterday? You are walking with her to school everyday!” said Mrs. Lee. “Mwo? Mworago? I thought you were kidding!” Taemin shouted. “Yahhh! Taemin, where’s your respect? Don’t use that tone with me! Now go, you’re going to be late” Mrs. Lee said while pushing Taemin, trying to get him to leave.

I got up and follow him. “Bye-Bye! Have fun in school” Mrs. Lee wave as us. I walked beside Taemin and we both didn’t say a word. Omo, this is so awkward! Why does the school have to be 5KM apart?. Should I talk to him? Maybe I should. I take a deep breath and said. “So Taemin, why do you move to Seoul?” I asked him. “None of your business” he answered. “Yahhh! Why are you rude?” I shouted at him.

“Why are you so annoying?” he continued. “No, I’m not! You are! You Jerk!” I said. He kept walking and didn’t say word. “Yahhh! I’m talking to you jerk! Can’t you talk? What? Cat got your tongue?!” I said. He still ignored me and kept on walking. I ran to him and hit him on the head. “WTH? YAHHH!” he shouted at me. “Oh, so now you can talk! How wonderful” I said in a sarcastic way. “What the hell is that for?” he shouted again. “For ignoring me pabbo!” I stuck my tongue out. “Mee chin nyun!” he shouted at me and walked off.

Omg, making him pissed off is fun! Hehehe. I could do this everyday just to entertain myself hehehe! What? Don’t blame me for being so mean..he started it first!. Evil Mood: ON. “Taemin! Wait up!” I ran to him but then I step on my shoe laces and fell on my . “Aiggooo, my hurts a lot” I looked at Taemin and he was laughing out loud. “Yahh, Jerk! Help me up, laughing at people ain’t nice! What kind of guy are you laughing at a girl who fell” I said and got up.

 “Omo, Omo, Omo, wait? What did you say? A girl? You’re a girl? I didn’t know that.” he said and continue laughing. “Hahaha! Very funny!” I said in a sarcastic way. “IT IS! You should seen the look on your face when you fall! It was priceless” he laughed again. “Shikoro!” I said feeling ashamed. But he didn’t stop yet he laughed louder and louder. “Shikoroooooooo!” I said. I swear I was so ashamed. “Okay, okay, okay! I’m sorry, I’m sorry” he said and put his hand on my shoulder.

“You okay, Min Young Goon?” he said. “YAHHHHHH! I’M A GIRL!” I shouted at him and punch his shoulder. “Yes, and every girls punch guys, DUDE.” he said and started to laugh again. “Stop laughing you jerk!” I cross and arms and pout. “Aigooo, Kyoptaa” he said and pinch my cheeks. And we walked to school. And that’s where our friendship starts………. Well kinda. It’s kind of like a cat and dog relationship. But at least we talked.. right?

 

SO DO YOU LIKE IT? hmm? Pls, Comment and tell me what you think and subscribe to show some love! Kamsahamnida! Thank you!