Chapter 4

It's Our Secret.

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG~

OMG! Yes finally the final bell rings! Thank god! Taemin and Eun Hye can’t seem to shut up. They were flirting the whole school hour. Grrrrrrrrr. And, nope. I’m not jealous, there’s no way in hell I’ll be jealous of that. “Oppa! See you tomorrow, I’ll miss you! Bye Bye!” I heard Eun Hye said to Taemin. “I’ll miss you more Eun Hye! Bye Bye!” Taemin said waving at her and winked. Gosh, they act like their dating or something… GROSS!

Wait, Eun Hye just left?? Without even saying good bye to me? MWO! Yahhh! She said good bye to that jerk, yet she didn’t say anything to me like I didn’t even exist…… aigooo, jinjja! I’m pissed!. “BOOOOOO! Min Young Goon! Day Dreaming?” Taemin suddenly jump infront of me. I screamed and hit my hip on the desk.

“Yahhh! Lee Taemin! What is your problem! That hurts you know! And stop calling me Min Young Goon! What’s with the Goon? I’m a girl! A G I R L!” I shouted at him. “Man, you nag a lot!” he said. “I won’t be nagging if you weren’t here!” I shouted again. “And I won’t be annoyed if you weren’t here” he said and winked.

“Can we just go home already?” I glances at him. “Omo, who said I’m going home with you?” he fake a clueless face. “Fine, whatever… See ya!” I said and left the class room ready to be free from the Devil!. “Yahh! Wait hold on! Wait for me!” he said catching up with me.

“Thought you’re going home alone” I smirk at him. “I wanted too….. But I want to have fun instead!” he said and smile widely. “Have fun?” I stopped and look at him. “Yupe, Fun! Want to know why? Messing with you is fun!” he said and mess me hair. “Serious Lee Taemin, you got some issues with yourself.” I shook my head.

We walked and walked and it was silent. None of us talk. Taemin was playing with his phone… maybe texting someone. Gahhh, I might sound stupid right now but, Taemin talk to me! I’m sooo bored! So I decided you break the silent.

“So you like Eun Hye?” “Why? Are you jealous?” said Taemin. “Of course not! But seriously, do you?” I asked again. “Nope. She’s not my type” he said and continue texting. “NO? But I thought you called her beautiful?” I said in shocked. “Yeah, she’s beautiful but not my type of girl.” He said. I nodded.

I don’t why suddenly I felt so happy hearing that, gosh… this is weird. Hmmppp, whatever! “So, what is your type?” I asked. “Obviously not you” he playfully push me. “Yahh! I don’t even want to be your type” I cross my arm. “Right” he said in a sarcastic way. “I’m so glad tomorrow’s Saturday!” he said. “Wae?” I asked him while opening my water bottle cap.

“Cause, I don’t need to see your face!” He said and made an annoying face. WTH… I grin evilly and pour water on him and ran. “YAHHHHH! YAHHHHHH KIM MIN YOUNG! COME BACK HERE! YAHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU’RE DEAD” he said and chased me till we reach our neighbourhood.~

Taemin’s POV:

*At Taemin’s house*

“Taeminnie! Time for dinner!” I heard my mom calling me. Dinner! Wohoooooo! FOOD! I’m starving! I closed my laptop and went down stairs. “What’s for dinner my beautiful gorgeous omma?” I said as I enter the kitchen. “Fried Rice with Kimchi” said omma. “Awwhhh, again? But omma, I ate that for the 4th time this week!” I pout. “If you want to eat than, you eat. If you don’t, go starve yourself. Your choice” said omma.

“Fine…. I’ll eat” I said and sit down. “Oh Taemin! I almost forgot! Your dad left a message saying how much he miss you, dear” omma said. “Is he dumping the chick he’s with and come back leaving with us again?” I asked omma. “No dear, I don’t think so” omma said. “Then I don’t care” I said and take a sip from my glass.

“Taemin! That’s not nice! He’s your dad!” Omma said sounding disappoint. “Well then act like one, don’t go running around all day flirting with girls” I said and look at her. “But he still love us. No matter what, he’s still your dad” omma said while rubbing my hand. “Yeah okay omma, let’s change the topic please” I said.

“Okay…. So ummm, how was school?” Omma started to ask a different question. “It was fine” I said. “How’s Min Young?” she asked again. “Umm, Okay… I guess?” I answered her. “You guys look so cute together” she said with a big smile. “But we’re not together… She’s not my type” I said. “Right….. Stop denying the fact that you kinda like her” Wait… Did omma just said I like her? Eeewwwwww. No I don’t! She’s not even my type. Even though she cute and stuff…. But no! There’s no way in hell I’m falling for her!.

“I don’t like her omma” I replied. “We’ll see about that” she said and left. What is she talking about? Me and Min Young? Umm, Hell No! She’s so annoying! Well she kinda looks like Sandara Park. And Sandara’s hot but no, no way! I don’t like her…. No! No! No! maybe….. gosh! I don’t know… Do I? Gahhh, Now I sound like a girl…. Great -.-

 

So what do you think? Like it? Love it? Hate it? Comment and tell me what you think and dont forget to subscribe for support :) Thank you *bows*