Chapter 9

It's Our Secret.

Sorry for not updating for awhile. I cant use my laptop cause there's problems with the internet! Sorry :)

ENJOY~

Taemin’s POV:

My lunch with Min Young went awesome! I’m glad she’s my girlfriend now… but she still hates the real me. Gahhh, This ! I change in the Mall toilet and ready to walk back home.~

“Omma! I’m home!” I said while walking in the house. “Lee Taemin! Where have you been?” my mom immediately asked me. I can’t tell her that I was out with Min Young! I need to lie again. “I went out with some friends” I said as I go up the stairs to my room. “Not so fast!” She stopped me. “Ne, Omma?” I said hiding my annoyed tone.

“Have you been dancing again?” She asked. Oh no! I’m dead if she found out. “Aniyo, omma! I stopped, remember?” I said. “Good cause remember Taemin-naa, We move to Seoul cause I don’t want you to hang with those rebels friends of yours, arasso?” my mom said strictly.

“Ne omma, arassumnida.” I said and went to my room. That’s right everyone… I moved to Seoul because my mom hate it when I hang with my old friends and dance with them! She doesn’t want me to dance. But, she doesn’t know that all of my friends back in Busan move to Seoul just for our dance group sake. All of my friends agrees to call me Ji Han here to hide my real identity from my mom… Hope I won’t get caught…

Min Young POV:

-The Next Day-

School……… Omg, so boring! I hate school, not cause I’m lazy or anything it is because I’ll be meeting the devil again! *cough* TAEMIN *cough*. But yesterday was the best day of life! Ji Han and I are officially Boyfriend and Girlfriend! Just looking at his face makes me smile!

I look at the clock on my wall… and ! I’m late for school. “Omma, I’m leaving! Bye” I shouted as I went to downstairs. I grab my bag and off to go. I went to Taemin’s house and knock on the door. After a few second Mrs. Lee opened the door. “Annyeonghaseyo! Is Taemin ready?? We’re kinda late!” I asked.

“Molla?? How about you go up to his room and see for yourself, go upstairs and his room is the first on the left” she said. “Ne arassumnida!” I said and ran upstairs to his room and start knocking…. HARD.

“Taemin! Taemin! Pallieyaaa! We’re late!” I said still knocking. There was no respond. What the…. Gaahhhhhh! “Lee Taemin!” I shouted still knocking. Aigoooo…. Wait, is the door locked? I twist the knob and It wasn’t locked. I went inside to find Taemin in wrap in towels… OMO!

“Have you heard of knocking!” he shouted at me. “Have you heard of hearing check? Because you totally need to one!” I shouted back at him. “Whatever” he mumbled. “Yahh! Pallieyaa! We’re late!” I said. “Be patient! I am finding for some clothes to wear” He said standing infront of his wardrobe searching.

I push him away and search it for him. “Here! Just wear this!” I said throwing the piece of clothes in my hand and it hit his face. “Yahhh!” he shouted at me. “GOOOOOOOOOO! Pallie!” I said. “Okay! Okay! Now can you please get out so I could finally change?” he said. “Fine! But you better make it fast!” I shouted at him and left.~

Omg! We finally reached school! Thank god we’re just in time.. we’ll be dead if we’re late. Yupe… We ran and yes I’m kinda sweaty right now but it was worth it cause I finally reached school!.

We went inside the class and was greet by Eun Hye…Well Taemin was greeted of course… “Taeminnie Oppa!” She shouted and went to Taemin and completely ignoring me. WTH?. I pretended to cough so that Eun Hye will notice. And she did but she said “Omo, Min Young are you having a fever? You should go home and rest” what the….*sigh* I just nodded and sat down.

They were talking and talking but finally Eun Hye talked to me. “So Min Young, How’s Ji Han?” she asked. “He’s fine” I blushed. “Who’s Ji Han?” Taemin suddenly asked. “Her boyfriend!” Eun Hye said. “Omo, Min Young has a boyfriend? Bet he’s ugly!” Taemin said.

Anger started to build in me. “He’s so much better looking than you! He’s hot and cute! Aren’t like you JERK!” I shouted at him. “I thought you said he looks like Taeminnie oppa?” Eun Hye suddenly said. Crap… Omg be quite Eun Hye! “So you think I’m hot and cute, eyyy?” Taemin said with a smirk.

“No! I never said that!!” I said. “But I look like him, right?” he said. “Yeah…. Whatever! I don’t care! He’s a better person than you are” I shouted at him. “Bet he is….” Taemin whispered with a winked.

 

Will Taemin mom found out about Taemin's secret? And will Min Young reaction when she knows Taemin's secret? Stay Tuned to find out. Do comment and subscribe :) Who wants a double update?