Chapter 1

It's Our Secret.

My New Fanfic! Hope you like it!

Min Young Pov:

Poseidon! Oh yeah! My favorite show! Siwon Oppa looks sooo hot. Wait, where’s my mom? Whatever, maybe she went out or something.. anyways… POSEIDON!~

After busy watching Poseidon, I heard my front door opened. “Min Young shii” It was my mom. “Ne, omma” I said. “Come out, I want to introduce you to someone, palli!” she said. “Omma… but I’m watching Poseidon!” I pout at her. “Yahhh! That’s not important! Now, Kaja! Palli! Palli yaaa” she said waiting for me at the door. “But Siwon Oppa” “Aigooo, Kim Min Young! PALLI!” she half shouted at me. “Ne, omma” I pout and closed the tv. Bye-Bye Siwon Oppa.

I walked outside and saw few guys carrying some furniture in the house beside mine. Oh someone just moved in! A new neighbor, awesome! I looked for my mom and found her talking to a lady and guy my age. Omo, Omo! He’s kinda cute. Hehe.

“Omma!” I said walking towards her. “Oh, Min Young shii, Meet Mrs. Lee” I bow and said “Oh AnnyeongHaseyo! Kim Min Young Imnida! Bangap Siumnida!” with a big smile. “It’s nice to meet you too Min Young. Meet my son, Lee Taemin! Taeminnie, say Hi” she said tapping Taemin’s shoulder. “Annyong, Taemin imnida” he said and glances at me. Okay… What is his problem?

“Aigoo, Taeminnie! That’s not nice!” His mom said. “Omo, Omo, It’s okay! Maybe he’s shy. I mean he’s new here! Min Young doesn’t mind, right dear?” she asked and looked at me. Hell yeah I mind, this boy might be cute but he got some attitude! “Ne, I don’t mind at all” I lied and fake a small smile. BASTARD!

“I hope, you guys can be good friends!” Mrs. Lee said. “Ne” we both answered in the same time. “So Mrs. Lee, where your from?” I asked trying to be friendly. “We’re from Busan.” She answered and smile. “Where’s Taemin attending school?” my mom asked her.

“Oh he’s going to be in Chung Dam High School.” “OMO! That where Min Young goes! Min Young shii, you’re going to the same school as Taemin! Isn’t that great!” omma said patting my back. “Ne” I said and fake a laugh. Great, I’m living beside a jerk and now he’s schooling with me! Pabo!

“That’s wonderfull! Taemin and Min Young could go to school together everyday like a couple, omo so sweet” Mrs. Lee said. “MWO? MWORAGO?” Taemin and said at the same time. “Yahh, Omma! I don’t need anyone to walked with. I can go by myself” said Taemin. “Taemin’s right!” I said.

“Yah! Yah! You kids! There’s nothing wrong with that, now is it?” asked Mrs. Lee. We both shook our heads. “Good, so it’s clear. Both of you are walking together everyday to school, arasso?”my mom asked. We both pout and nodded. My mom and Mrs. Lee laugh and walked away leaving me and Taemin.

“Now, I’m stuck with you!” said Taemin. “Shut Up! It’s not like I asked for it. Being with me is better than being with you, JERK!” I said and stuck and tongue out. “YAHHH! Who are you calling me a jerk?” he shouted at me. “ME! KIM MIN YOUNG! GOT PROBLEM WITH IT?” I said.

“Pabbo! Mee Chin Nyun( Crazy )!” he whispered. “Yahh!” I said and pushed him but I step on my shoe laces, sending me falling too. We both fell and I fell on Taemin. “Get off of me!” he said pushing me to the side. I got up and trying to get dirt off me. “You’re heavy as a whale, don’t you know that?” he got up and did the same thing. “Shikoro! I’m just 48KG” I shouted. “Yeah? Who cares? Didn’t even asked” he smirk.

I got so pissed and said “I have no time to talk to a person like you!” I shouted and walked away. Jerk! Stupid Jerk! Who does he think he is calling me a Stupid y Whale! Great, tomorrow morning I’m going to see his face again. *sigh* This !.

 So what you think? :P read my other fanfic http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/94396/his-tragic-past-abuse-jaeseop-romance-shinee-taemin-tragedy  ! Thanks <3