Club Festival

School Detective
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Club Festival

 

8 July 2015

 

It was the First Day of Sone High’s Club Festival. Everyone was very excited except for one girl, Kim Taeyeon.

Taeyeon: “Screw you! Yuri! Nothing is gonna happen in this stupid festival!”

Yuri: “Shut up will you! I said you are going to duty and you are! Know why? Cause I’m the one in charge of this event!”

After a few minutes of quarreling, Tiffany and Yoona finally came to meet up with them.

Tiffany: “Yah! Why are you guys fighting?”

Taeyeon: “We’re not!” she replied to Tiffany

Yoona: “Morning guys”

Yuri: “It’s still early in the morning and you’re already eating fried wings?”

Yoona: “The last time I checked the clock, it says it’s already nine o’clock”

Yuri: “Fine, by the way I won’t be going with you guys since it’s the first day of the festival so I have to check everything. Tiffany and Yoona please keep an eye on this sloth for me.” She pointed her index finger towards Taeyeon.

Tiffany: “Okay!”

Yuri: “Thanks, I’ll be going now, bye”

Tiffany: “Bye!”

Taeyeon: “You know you wouldn’t be able to enjoy the festival while keeping an eye on me right? Plus, don’t you have to help your club?”

Tiffany: “Well actually, since I’ve become your assistant, the teacher said I don’t need to have club activities. All I need to do is help you with the cases.”

Taeyeon: ‘Come to think about it, wasn’t that the reason why I accepted Yuri’s offer’ she thought to herself. ‘Everything was going fine, didn’t had to do anything but that Hwang had to ruin my fantasy!’

Tiffany: “Where’s Yoona?” she asked

Taeyeon: “Probably finding food.”

Yoona: “Bingo! I found various kind of food today!” she walked towards the two of them out of nowhere.

They then started to walk around the festival to enjoy the festival but Taeyeon was already feeling tired until suddenly they happened to end up at the magic club’s club room. They went inside to see different kinds of items used in magic shows.

Jonghyun: “May I show you a trick Tiffany?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter