Third Game

School Detective
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Game

 

 

It has been a week since the second game was given. The third game hasn’t started yet and Taehyung was practically going to get kill by someone if he keeps having interactions with Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon and Taehyung were seen at the cafeteria together at lunch break.

 

“Gosh! Why can’t he just find some hot girl to chat with?! Taetae is not his girlfriend!” Tiffany said to Yuri who was having her lunch beside her.

 

“Calm down, Tiff. Taeng’s not even your girlfriend.”

 

“Yah! How can you say that!” Tiffany was blushing really hard.

 

“Just admit it. You like her don’t you.”

 

“N-no I don’t”

 

“Are you sure? I’ve seen you sending death glares to Taehyung –ssi whenever his near Taeyeon, and you seem pretty jealous as well.”

 

“Why would you say that? I’ve never done something that.”

 

“Whatever.” Yuri just shrugged. “Why don’t you just tell Taeyeon to stop having interactions with him.”

 

“I can’t do something like that. Plus, I don’t even mean anything to her.”

 

“Who are you talking about?” Someone from behind Tiffany suddenly asked her.

 

“Yah! You scared me Taetae!”

 

“Hehe, sorry but seriously who are you talking about?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“What?”

 

“I said, who were you talking about just now. You said you don’t even mean anything to her”

 

“It’s nothing.”

 

“Okay.” Taeyeon shrugged.

 

‘Maybe I should ask her if she wants to walk with me to go back to class together.’ Tiffany thought to herself.

 

But before she could even ask Taeyeon. Somebody already beat her.

 

“Hey Taeng! Wanna go back to class together?” Taehyuhng asked from behind.

 

“Okay, sure.” Taeyeon replied.  “Fany-ah” Taeyeon said.

 

“Fany?  Whose Fany?” Tiffany was confused.

 

“I just thought of this cute nickname for you. You don’t like it?”

 

“No! I love it!” Tiffany showed her mega-watt eye smile to Taeyeon.

 

‘There it is again. I think if she ever do it again, I might die.’ Taeyeon thought to herself. “By the way, want to walk back to class with us?”

 

“Sure!” Tiffany was overjoyed when she heard Taeyon called her ‘Fany’ that she didn’t even care if Taehyung was even there or not.

 

 

 

While they were walking back to their class, Taehyung was pulled by some of his fangirls. (It’s been a week since he transferred to the school and his pretty handsome so why wouldn’t he be popular right?) And that leaves Taeyeon and Tiffany together. There was a moment of silence between them until Tiffany broke it.

 

“It feels like I haven’t talk to you for a long time Taetae.”

 

“It’s only been a week Fany-ah.”

 

“But it feels so long to me. You were always with that Taehyung guy.”

 

“Huh, are you jealous?”

 

“What if I say I was?” Tiffany said.

 

“Why would you be jealous?” Taeyeon thought. ‘Could it be that our feelings were mutual?’

 

“I just said what if, not like I am.”

 

“Oh.” Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter