Nothing Much

School Detective
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s Note: This chapter does not really have anything to do with the story. It’s basically a filler chapter and doesn’t have any mysteries but if you still want to read. Feel free to read it. By the way, I’m very sorry for not uploading the story because I was actually having writer’s block. Anyways, pls enjoy reading!

 

Oh! Forgot to mention this chapter is actually dedicated to Movie91.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany were outside a rundown factory.

 

“Fany-ah, wait outside here. I’ll go in and retrieve the kid.”

 

“I don’t want to wait outside here by myself. Can’t we just go in together?”

 

“Suit yourself.”

 

They walked into the factory and found a little girl crying on the ground. Judging by the appearance of the child, Taeyeon knew the little girl’s age was around 9 to 10 years of age. Tiffany then, went near the little girl.

 

“Are you okay little girl?” Tiffany asked.

 

“I want Mommy!”

 

“Okay okay, we’ll bring you to your mommy so can you please stop crying?” Tiffany replied.

 

“You will?” the little girl stopped crying and asked.

 

“Only if you stop crying.”

 

“Okay.”  The little girl then smiled widely.

 

 

 

 

 

*******

 

 

 

 

“Why are we in an ice cream parlor instead of sending this kid back home?” Taeyeon asked Tiffany.

 

“Because we want to eat ice cream.” Tiffany replied nonchalantly and turned to the little girl beside her. “Which flavor do you want Hyoyeon-ah?”

 

“I want chocolate flavour!” Hyoyeon said enthusiastically.

 

After they ordered their ice cream, they sat at the table outside the parlor.

 

“Hey kid, give me your mother’s phone number and I’ll try to contact her.” Taeyeon said to Hyoyeon.

 

“Why should I give it to you?”

 

“Why you little!”

 

“Stop it Taetae!” Tiffany stopped Taeyeon and Hyoyeon just stuck her tounge out to Taeyeon.

 

“I’m gonna get you one day!”

 

“I’ll like to see how you try!”

 

“Yah!”

 

“Stop it! Seriously, why are you acting like a 10 year old!” Tiffany scolded Taeyeon.

 

“Cause this little kid here is very annoying.”

 

“No I’m not!”

 

“I said stop!”

 

“Fine!” Both Taeyeon and Hyoyeon said in unison.

 

 

 

 

*******

 

 

They finished their ice cream and contacted Hyoyeon’s parent. Turns out, Hyoyeon’s parent was their school’s chairperson. She asked Taeyeon and Tiffany if they could please take care of Hyoyeon for her because she had important things to take care of. She also trusted Taeyeon a lot since Taeyeon basically solve many cases and is a genius in the school.

 

“Why did we choose to retrieve her in the beginning?! I could’ve been sleeping on my bed right now!”

 

“Can you stop complaining already? You’ve been complaining ever since the call ended and that was 30 minutes ago.”

 

“Unnie! Can we go to the arcade?” Hyoyeon asked Tiffany. (Yes, people they are at the mall.)

 

 

 

 

 

***********

 

 

 

 

They finally arrived at the arcade of the mall.

 

“I wanna play the basket ball game, Unnie!”

 

“Okay then.”

 

They paid for game and system started.

 

“I challenged you to see who can score the most!” Hyoyeon challenged Taeyeon.

 

“You think you can beat me? Huh, tell you what. If you beat me I’ll do whatever you want me to do.”

 

“I’ll defeat you!”

 

“You’re facing off a litt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter