The Game

School Detective
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Game

 

Taeyeon, Yuri and Jessica were at the airport. Taeyeon was waiting with Jessica for her departure while Yuri was at the restroom.

 

“When will you come back next time?” Taeyeon asked Jessica.

 

“Probably next year, why ask? Miss me already?”

 

“Yup!”

 

Taeyeon hugged Jessica for one last time before her departure to America. After a few minutes of chit-chat, Yuri came back from the restroom.

 

Hearing from the airport broadcasting Jessica’s flight was ready for departure. Both Taeyeon and Yuri bid Jessica farewell.

 

“Take care Sica-ah” Taeyeon said

“I will Taengoo-ah. You guys too, take care.”

 

 

 

****

 

 

They were walking in car park at the airport when suddenly Yuri remembered something.

 

“Hey Taeng, I picked up this phone from the floor just now while I was going to restroom. It looks like your phone so I thought you dropped it.” She took out the phone from her back pocket and gave it to Taeyeon.

 

“This isn’t my phone since I didn’t drop it but it looks exactly like my phone.”

 

“So you’re saying that it’s a replica?”

 

“Kind of, But why would anyone do that?”

 

Suddenly the phone received a message. It was a picture of store room.

 

“What the hell is that?” Yuri said as she took a peek at the picture.

 

“I’ve seen this somewhere before” Taeyeon said.

 

“Really? Where?”

 

“Of course! It’s the school’s store room!”

 

 

***

 

And just because of curiosity, they went to the school’s store room.

 

“How do you even know that it’s the store room at our school?” Yuri asked Taeyeon as they were walking towards the store room. “You don’t wanna know why.” Taeyeon replied.

 

They arrived in front of the door to the store room. As they open the door and step foot inside the room. They saw a pair of trainers in the middle of the room.

 

When Taeyeon was about to pick up the trainers from the floor in order to take a look at it, the phone which look exactly like hers ranged.

 

She answered the phone call.

 

“Hi, you must of wonder who I am, right? Actually, I’m not going to tell you my name or even who I am. By the way, see those trainers on the floor? It’s actually a puzzle for you, finish the puzzle in within 12 hours or I’ll ‘BOMB’ the whole school.”

 

“What the ! That’s bullsh*t! Is this supposed to be some joke?” Taeyeon replied with an annoyed face.

“Whatever you want to say, Kim Taeyeon.  Just a friendly reminder, all the bombs are attached to the back of all the doors from all the classes around the school and there’s no way to stop it. Bye! Count this as a greeting from me.”

 

*Toot-toot*

 

The phone call was hung up by the caller. Taeyeon quickly pick up the pair of trainers and ran around the school to see if the caller was serious while Yuri was following behind. Apparently, the caller was serious.

 

After knowing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter