Final Game

School Detective
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Final Game

 

 

1st of August, 2015

Hwang’s Hotel

 

 

It was Tiffany’s birthday. Of course she was going to celebrate it. Her family had invited many relatives and friends. Her father even invited his business partners but Tiffany wasn’t sure why. Tiffany had also invited Taeyeon along with Yuri, Yoona and Hyoyeon.

 

 

At 7.30 PM, most of the guests had arrived but Taeyeon and the others haven’t arrived. They were considered late already. Tiffany was starting to get worry so she decided to call Yuri as she knows very well that Taeyeon usually doesn’t pick up calls. Just when she was about to press the call button, the door opened reviewing Taeyeon and her friends.

 

 

“Fany unnie!” Hyoyeon who was walking behind Taeyeon saw Tiffany and practically shouted. She then ran towards Tiffany to give her hug.

 

“Hi Hyo.” Tiffany greet back and smile while she was still hugging Hyoyeon.

 

 

Hyoyeon pulled out from the hug and said “Happy birthday my pink pig unnie.”

 

 

“Yah! I’m not a pig!” Tiffany replied.

 

 

“Happy birthday Tiff.” Both YoonYul said at the same time while giving the present they brought to Tiffany.

 

 

“Thanks but you didn’t have to give me a present. By the way, why are you guys late and where’s Taeyeon?” Just when she said that, a person came in front of her.

 

 

“Happy birthday Fany.” Taeyeon said while smiling dorkily to her.

 

 

“Thanks, but seriously why are you guys late.” Tiffany was quite disappointed when she saw that Taeyeon didn’t bring anything with her.

 

 

“Taeyeon lost her phone when we were about to head out. We spend 15 minutes just to search for her phone and guess what. Her phone was in the refrigerator.” Yoona complained.

 

 

“Why are you so clumsy Taetae?”

 

 

“I don’t know. (chuckles at herself) Anyways, I saw this while I was passing by a jewellery shop last week and decided to buy this as a birthday present for you.” Taeyeon took out a small box and gave it to Tiffany. She opened the box immediately, inside of the box contained a beautiful necklace. The pendant of the necklace was pink heart diamond. At that moment, Tiffany was the happiest person in the room.

 

 

“Thank you Taetae!” She thanked Taeyeon.

 

 

“Let me help you wear it.” Said Taeyeon as she stepped forward to help Tiffany. Tiffany blushed as she felt Taeyeon so close to her.

 

 

“Don’t believe her Tiff. She didn’t just walk pass some shop. She saw desperate trying to figure out what to buy for you.” Yoona exposed to Tiffany.

 

 

“Yah-” Taeyeon was cut off by Hyoyeon.

 

 

“We’re not done yet. When she found the jewellery shop, she carefully handpicked the necklace for an hour.” Hyoyeon spilled.

 

 

“Yah! and to think that I bribed you with ice cream just to shut your mouth.” Taeyeon said.

 

 

Tiffany couldn’t be more than happier than she already was. She was about to hug Taeyeon when suddenly her father went towards them to greet them.

 

 

“Tiffany it’s about time to cut the birthday cake.” Her father said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter