Wolf's Out Of The Bag

Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale

Chapter 4

Thank you to all the honey-buns that upvoted, subscribed and/or commented on my story! Seriously, it’s like a huge confidence booster that my chapters don’t ! I love you all so much… Maybe I will try a double update? We’ll see…

 Well, to answer your question, rilopezl-ah, yes it is BTS Jimin. I was originally going to make Jungkook her father but I just realized that Park Soyeon sounds wayyy better than Jeon Soyeon. Maybe. I dunno.

On another note, is there a kind soul out there who’s willing to make me a poster? Just one? ...no?

Because I at making posters and I’d love it if any of you would make one. Well, enough said. Enjoy this chapter!~


 

“After you, m’lady.” Kai bowed while his left arm stretched out in front of him, like what a gentleman would do with a lady on some formal occasion.

 

Soyeon smiled at him and messed up his hair, earning a whine from the boy.

 

“Hey, I’m older that you-“

 

“Only by 4 days!” she chirped with a smirk.

 

“-so show some respect!”

 

Shaking her head, Soyeon grabbed Kai’s arm and dragged him to a seat that was opposite of where Baekhyun and Chanyeol were sitting. The two looked like they were arguing over something when the ice cream arrived and Baekhyun had shoved a spoonful of the frozen treat into his brother’s mouth to shut him up.

 

She laughed at that and sat down, Kai following immediately. “Yah, Soyeon,” he called out. Soyeon hummed and picked up the menu, looking for something that she wanted. “Why are Tao and Xiumin-hyung so touchy-feely with you?”

 

It was intended as a simple question, but Soyeon could almost sense a hint of jealousy in it. She shrugged it off and looked at her ‘date’ for the night. “Because I’m awesome, duh.”

 

The tanned boy in front of her gave her an ‘are you kidding’ look. He was about to ask another question but the question was cut off when a waitress came to take their order.

 

Seeing Kai, the waitress’ eyes faintly flashed blue as if she was reminded of something. She shook her head and turned to Soyeon instead, but her eyes widened and flashed a faint gold. Soyeon looked up from her menu and was about to say her order until she saw the waitress staring at her with slightly agape.

 

Soyeon didn’t know why, but the woman’s aura seemed familiar even though she was sure that she had never seen this woman before in her life. Snapping out of her daze, she cleared and put on a smile, not genuine but not really fake. Simply put; cautious.

 

“I would like to have the set B meal and a root beer float.” Her voice came out calm and composed, but her mind was racing, trying to figure out where she had felt this aura before.

 

The waitress also snapped out of her thoughts and nodded, putting a friendly smile on her pretty face. She turned to Kai. “I’ll have the same.”

 

She nodded again and bowed. “I’ll be right back with your orders.” With that, she turned her back to them and walked away.

 

Soyeon couldn’t help but stare at her retreating form until it was out of sight.

 

Kai raised his eyebrow seeing her trance-like state and snapped his fingers in front of her face. “Oi, earth to Soyeon.” She blinked and glared at the offending hand in front of her face before slapping it away. He smirked at her and tilted his head.

 

“Okay, seriously, why are my brothers so intimate with you? Do they owe you a favour or something?” Kai was curious, and when he was curious he wouldn’t let anything stop him until he got an answer.

 

Soyeon looked around with a suspicious look before leaning in. She gestured for him to come closer.

 

“I’ll tell you the truth.” She whispered, and even though he wasn’t supposed to find a simple whisper seductive, he did and he was internally kicking himself.

 

Eagerly, he obliged. Kai missed the mischievous smile she had on and waited for her to speak.

 

“Actually, Xiu and Tao are my hoes. I tie them to bed every night and do things to them that aren’t really appropriate to be spoken about right now. Sometimes I force them to stripdance in front of kittens and puppies to corrupt them.”

 

Kim Jongin has felt many emotions in his 18 years of life. Happiness, sadness, anger, fear, worry, disappointment and much more.

 

But now he had to come up with a name for the new emotions he felt.

 

How does ‘holy that was creepy’ness and ‘why the hell did I find that hot’ness sound?

 


 

Tao sighed when Xiumin broke yet another pair of chopsticks. He himself was annoyed and jealous that the love of his life was with someone else but at least he could control it. However, Xiumin wasn’t such a case.

 

Every five seconds, he would glare at the couple that sat to the right of him, angrily stabbing at his noodles as if they were the cause of his wrath. Tao’s eyes twitched when Xiumin had stabbed the food so hard that some of the soup had splattered onto Tao’s face.

 

Xiumin was not paying attention to his dongsaeng, however.  His usually sparkling eyes were narrowed into slits, willing a hole to be burnt in Kai’s head as the aforementioned boy and his mate conversed and laughed with each other. His mouth began uttering the words that he imagined them to be saying to each other, a failed attempt at lip-reading.

 

The conversation Xiumin thought they had:

 

S: I love candles and giraffes and marshmallows dipped in love. They would hug me to death and my parents will fly to the moon. So cute!

 

K: I like my girls old and hags.

 

S: I love Xiumin oppa! I can’t live without him! You can vanish off the face of the earth!

 

K: Let’s mate with Xiumin-hyung and Lay hyung. I’ll be on top.

 

S: Ok sure! I want to play with whipped cream!

 

Tao’s had enough. He grabbed his hyung’s chopsticks, broke them into pieces, threw them away and gave him a fork instead. Xiumin could only watch wordlessly, mouth wide with surprise.

 

Tao shrugged with a blank look on his face. “You were getting annoying, hyung.”

 

Xiumin rolled his eyes at that and began to eat his food. As soon as he was finished with the first bite, his eyes were wide in delight as he ate with more vigour, temporarily forgetting about KaiYeon because he just noticed that the food there was frickin’ delicious.

 

He didn’t even realize that he had even gave them a shipping name.

 


 

When everyone was finished with dinner, they exited the restaurant and piled into the car/limousine. Xiumin and Tao of course sat beside the lone female, trying to get her attention by doing aegyo -coughTaocough- or asking her questions in a really really cute voice –coughXiumincough- or poking her cheek –coughIreallyamcoughingnowcough-.

 

But Soyeon didn’t seem to notice, as she was chatting with someone on the phone.

 

Heavens know how the phone managed to survive after Soyeon was beaten up.

 

Anyway, she was smiling and laughing a lot with the other person –who seemed to be a male- on the phone, and didn’t see the not-too-happy expressions on her mates’ and Kai’s faces. The others were busy with their own phones or talking to each other, except for one who was observing her every move.

“Yeah, I loved your present, Tae-appa!” She giggled cutely, her eyes crinkling into crescent moons as she smiled. She was silent for a bit before she rolled her eyes. “No, I didn’t blackmail them you silly appa.”

 

 

She went silent again before her eyes widened. “You want to talk to them?” She hummed a bit in thought before nodding. “Sure!” With that, she turned towards Xiumin and gave him the phone, a beautiful smile evident on her face.

 

Tao was peering at the phone curiously. “My appa wants to talk to you.” She said.

 

Xiumin blinked. “Is it Jimin-ssi?” Soyeon chuckled and shook her head. “No, this time it’s Tae-appa.”

 

He gulped before slowly, hesitantly nodding. “O-okay.”

 

He took the phone from her and raised it to his ear. “H-hello?”

 

“YAH! What are you doing, stuttering like that?! I hate people who stutter!” The person at the end of the other line who had a deep voice, shouted angrily. Xiumin flinched, recalling the words that Jimin had said.

 

Xiumin looked at Soyeon with panic, but she just smiled softly and mouthed a ‘fighting’ before talking to Tao. He pouted at her but soon resumed to his talk with this ‘Tae-appa’ of hers.

 

“Oi, boy! Are you dead?”

 

He jumped and shook his head, even though the other male couldn’t see it. “No sir!”

 

“Good. What’s your name? And don’t stutter.” The last three words were laced with a warning tone, and Xiumin wondered if he was joking like Jimin or not.

 

“I’m Kim Minseok.” He managed to say smoothly, but he was visibly sweating. “Minseok? Hm. Well then, I am Kim Taehyung. One of Soyeon-ah’s appas.” He introduced himself, and the scary tone he had earlier was completely gone, replaced by a friendly and happy tone that reminded him of Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Xiumin considered the possibilities of Soyeon’s appas being bipolar.

 

“Nice to meet you, sir.”

 

“You have good manners.” Taehyung said in a neutral manner, but Xiumin had a strong feeling that he was being criticized. Not in a bad way, but it made him uncomfortable.

 

“Thank you, sir.” He replied uneasily. “So, when did she Mark you?” XIumin sort of expected that question, and quickly answered. “Two days ago?” It almost sounded like a question, and he mentally kicked himself.

 

“Two days, you say?” Taehyung hummed. “She sounded so fond and so… in love when she spoke about you, Minseok. Let me tell you something.” He said softly.

 

Xiumin straightened his posture and listened attentively.

 

“Don’t ever take her for granted.” Xiumin paled at the threatening tone that was used on him. He nodded. “Of course sir.” Xiumin heard Taehyung chuckle and bit his lip.

 

“Well, then, I suppose that I approve of you… for now. Pass the phone back to my baby-boo, will you?”

 


 

Soyeon hummed softly as she played contentedly with Xiumin’s hair with his head on her lap as she sat on Tao’s. Soyeon rarely felt calm and contented like this at home. She loved spending her time with Xiumin and Tao, especially if cuddling was included.

 

Wolves were social creatures and they loved skinship. In fact, they probably live for it. Soyeon couldn’t recall a day in her whole life without at least three hugs and a cuddle session daily with her family and friends.

 

And she intended to continue her little tradition. She made it a must for her to hug her mates at least three times a day and made nightly cuddling sessions mandatory. She wanted her mates to know that she would always be there for them if they needed comfort of any sort, be it a cuddle, a kiss, or even a punch filled with love.

 

Soyeon loved her mates.

 

But, there was one thing she loved even more, and Tao was about to find out.

 

Tao jumped when Soyeon suddenly moaned in approval, making both of the men look at her curiously. Soyeon felt that amazing feeling again and sighed in relief.

 

Tao then noticed his hand on Soyeon’s belly and remembered something. Wolves are technically dogs, he thought, so they must love belly rubs. He took one look at Soyeon and chuckled. And Soyeon might just love it the most.

 

Xiumin also saw the catalyst for the sudden moans and chuckled as well, sitting up as Soyeon laid down on her back in Tao’s lap with Tao vigorously rubbing her belly. All sorts of sounds were coming from her, be it moans, whimpers, giggles, yelps or even squeals and Xiumin thought that she looked absolutely adorable.

 

Tao soon felt his arm tiring and slowed down, making Soyeon abruptly pause in her noise-making to glare at him angrily. “Hey, I’m not a belly rubbing machine. My arm would eventually get tired.” He defended himself with a little grin.

 

Huffing at him, her sour expression drops and she stared at Xiumin pitifully, lower lip jutted out in an adorable pout with her eyes blinking in a doll-like way. “Xiu-oppa, please rub my belly~ I haven’t had  a good rub in two months since all the wolves in my pack excluding my appas couldn’t do it without getting aroused!” She pleaded.

 

Xiumin laughed at that and patted her head. “Alright, alright, fine. Get on your back, you little puppy.” He smiled. Soyeon nearly cried out of pure joy and happily obliged.

 

He placed his hand on Soyeon’s stomach and rubbed there at a steady pace. She moaned and sighed in a relaxed manner, feeling the stress slowly drain out of her system if there was any in the first place.

 

After ten minutes of continuous rubbing, Soyeon was satisfied and sat up, looking at the both of her mates with a charming eye-smile that instantly reminds Xiumin of Jimin. “I demand 20 minutes of belly rubbing every night.”

 

And they both sighed, because she was their mate, and they loved her, and god damnit they could never say no to her.

 

Soyeon grinned because she knew they wouldn’t object. Besides, it was a good bonding session.

 


 

The next day after breakfast, Xiumin and the elder ones of his family went to work while the others left for school, leaving Soyeon alone at home. She had nothing to do except for maybe eating, cleaning, reading, watching TV or just sleeping.

 

Soyeon sighed in utmost boredom. Her small, dainty hands ran through her hair slowly. She then remembered about her mom and smiled. “I’ll call her, then!” With that, the werewolf ran up to Xiumin’s room and looked inside his drawer, where he put her phone, and pulled it out. She dialled her mother’s phone number and waited for the other woman to pick up.

 

She did after two rings.

 

“Hello…” Her mother’s voice was raspy, and she coughed a bit at the end.

 

“Hi Mom.”

 

“Is…Is that you, Soyeon dear?”

 

Soyeon smiled, but it was slightly strained from hearing the pained breaths her mother was taking. “Yes mom. Guess what, I found my mates.” She chirped.

 

She could almost feel her mother’s proud smile. “Re… really? That’s…. good for you, darling.” She coughed again. Soyeon frowned. “How are you doing, Mom? Did you find any cure yet?”

 

Her mother was silent for a bit until she finally answered. “I’m still a bit sick, but I can finally walk around again. Unfortunately, the cure is still unknown. But I’ll live.”

 

Soyeon was sad that her mother was still sick, but she moved onto other topics, telling her mother about her mates, what had happened the two days before and random things she found interesting.

 

Her mother listened attentively, occasionally giving her own remark but she was mostly silent.

 

“Hey Mom,” Soyeon said as her mother replied with a hum. “Can I come over to the mansion?”

 

Her mother laughed from the other line. “You didn’t have to ask, sweetheart! Of course you can come.”

 

“Great! I’ll be there soon!” she cheered. “Bye Mom!”

 

“Goodbye dear.”

 

She ended the call and smiled to herself, clutching the phone to her chest. She quickly changed into a nice floral print dress and left a note on the fridge saying that she was visiting her family and she would be back in time for dinner.

 

Smiling brightly, she stepped out and inhaled a lungful of fresh air. Her eyes glowed gold as a bright beam of light enveloped her and she shifted into a beautiful snow white wolf with lavender eyes. ‘OMG. I feel so free. My feels are exploding!’ she squealed in her mind and sprinted off at the speed of light towards the forest to the left of EXO’s mansion.

 

The wind felt amazing against her fur as she sprinted through the forest, her slender white paws making dead leaves crunch as she ran. Her excited lavender eyes looked all around her, observing any sort of change that had taken place while she was away. This was her family’s territory, so it was natural for her to occasionally check things out.

 

A few more minutes of running brought her to stand in front of a small cave. If a regular creature entered this particular cave, nothing would happen and it would look like a regular cave. However, if a mythical creature were to enter it, and in her case, if a werewolf stepped inside, it would reveal an opening at the end with a see-through barrier that only allowed werewolves with some sort of association or relation with her family to pass through.

 

As soon as she passed through, the barrier and the opening disappeared. Soyeon smiled wolfishly before she shifted back to her human form.

 

“It feels great to be back home.” She inhaled a lungful of the air, relishing in the refreshing feel it gave her. The air smelt of pure power and to her, it simply smelt of home.

 

“I’m home.”

 

In front of her was a huge garden of nearly unlimited land because it had to accommodate her whole pack that consisted of more than 70 or so members, and everyone needed their own space so this was the result.

 

The garden was exceptionally beautiful, with a small river flowing near her and a bridge over it. The sky was constantly blue with occasional fluffy white clouds passing by due to her mother’s influence. She did control weather, after all.

 

In the middle of the huge land was a very large mansion, designed beautifully with a touch of Victorian, giving a classy feel to it. It was four storeys tall with her family symbol etched on one of the large windows. She saw some of her cousins playing around with each other, laughing playfully.

 

She walked a bit more until someone called out for her. “Soyeon-ah?!” It was female voice that Soyeon recognized and missed so much, even though it was only a few days since they last saw each other. She felt constricting and tried to hold back her tears as she slowly turned around.

 

She was met with her dear aunt Hayoung’s teary face. “It really is you!” She shrieked and rushed forward to tightly hug her niece. Soyeon couldn’t hold in her tears and hugged her back just as tight. She sobbed in her aunt’s embrace for a few minutes and finally let her go after 5 continuous minutes of sobbing.

 

Hayoung stared at Soyeon’s face with a smile, relieved and happy to see her alive but she was a little upset that she disappeared so suddenly.

“You idiot!” Hayoung screeched suddenly. “Why did you disappear just like that huh? Do you think that’s funny, making me and your family cry and worry over you?! Do you know how close I was to getting a heart attack because of your actions?” She was clearly mad, but Soyeon chuckled and rubbed her arm nervously.

 

“I’m sorry Auntie, but I was only going out for some fresh air before I was attacked.”

 

Hayoung’s eyes widened at the word ‘attack’. “What…?”

 

Soyeon gulped and laughed nervously once more before someone saved her from explaining anything else. “SOYEONIE!!”

 

“Kookie-appa!”

 

Jungkook picked her up and twirled her around happily, an excited smile on his face as they spun and spun. Starting to get a bit dizzy, Soyeon managed to tell him to put her down in between her giggles.

 

“You’re back!” Jungkook hugged her tight and she patted his back as if assuring that she wouldn’t disappear suddenly. He pulled away and Soyeon was shocked when she saw his eyes slightly glassy.

 

Jungkook blinked away his tears and sniffled a bit before he smiled once again. “Come inside, your mother is waiting for-“

 

“Soyeon-ah!!”

 

“ACK!”

 

She was now in a doggy pile that consisted of her at the bottom and all of her Appas above her with matching grins and excited smiles.

 

Chuckling breathlessly, she managed a smile. “Y-yeah, I m-missed you t-too… Now can you please get o-off me?”

 


 

The limousine slowed to a halt in the garage as all the boys got out and thanked the driver. Baekhyun and Chen were arguing over something as the others were either watching or busying themselves with their phones. Tao unlocked the front door and took off his shoes, entering the house first as the others trailed behind him.

 

Tao threw his bag on the couch and exhaled in relief before his eyes brightened, remembering his favourite-well, only- she-wolf. “Soyeonie!” He called out. “Where are you~”

 

His expected response wasn’t heard, even after three minutes of waiting.

 

“Soyeon?” He called out again. His brothers had already gone upstairs. “Are you playing with me? Cut it out, it’s not funny anymore.”

 

Tao looked around with a slightly nervous look on his face. “Soyeon?”

 

Still no response. He cursed and stomped his foot childishly. “Did she go somewhere?” he thought aloud before other ideas invaded his mind. “What if she was kidnapped?! Or if she left me for someone else?! What if-“

 

Sehun cut off his ranting with a nice smack to the head. “Yah, I found something on the fridge.” He said flatly, with an equally flat expression on his face. Tao stuck out his tongue and took the note before reading it.

 

Dear Boys,

Heylo~ If you’re reading this, I must still be out. Don’t worry, I’m only visiting my family. I’ll make sure to come back before dinner. Well, I’ll try at least. But don’t worry about me! I’ll be fine.

XOXO, Soyeon~

 

Tao gaped at the note. Was she serious? She left and expected him not to worry? That only made him worry even more.

 

But he decided to trust her for now and promised himself that he would go out and search for her if she didn’t come back by dinner.

 

“I’m going to get wrinkles and grey hair early because of her.” He grimaced and went to his room to busy himself with a nice soap opera or drama.

 

He was only at the bottom step of the stairs when he heard Xiumin and Luhan talking as they entered. “Xiu-ge!” He called out and raced back down, hurriedly giving the eldest the note that Soyeon had left. “Soyeon’s out!”

 

Xiumin looked at him with confusion and read the note over before his eyes widened. “She really doesn’t expect me to worry when she told me not to in a frickin’ note?” He muttered to himself and folded the note neatly before putting it in his pocket. He sighed and turned to Tao.

 

“Keep yourself together. We’ll look for her if she doesn’t come back before dinner.” Xiumin said sternly before going to his room.

 

Tao rolled his eyes. It was obvious what he had to do. Xiumin didn’t need to tell him.

 


 

After somehow managing to get all of her clingy Appas off her, Soyeon was ushered inside the mansion and into a room she knew was her mother’s.

 

The room was simple yet elegant, pearly white and light brown being the main colour. Her mother was lying in her bed, two women by her side. Soyeon recognised them as her Aunt Bomi and Aunt Naeun.

 

“Mom.” She whispered when she saw her mother. Yookyung coughed slightly and looked at her daughter with a soft smile, opening her arms for a hug. “Yeon-yeon goo.” She rasped out gently.

 

Soyeon felt her eyes water and made her way to her mother with slow yet hurried steps. When she was close enough, she swooped down and hugged her mother tightly. “Mom…” she had repeated over and over. Her mother hugged her just as tightly, slowly rocking them back and forth. “My dear, you’re so beautiful now…”

 

Soyeon choked slightly and pulled away from her mother, a slight smile on her face as she cupped her mother’s cheek. “I missed you mom.”

 

Yookyung chuckled and patted her hand. “I missed you too, dear.”

 

Her mother stared at her for a bit more before clearing . “Ehm, Soyeon, do your Appas and the others know about… ‘that’?” She winked to her daughter.

 

Soyeon blinked, surprised by the wink, before getting what she meant. She ‘oh’ed and nodded her head before turning to her appas and aunts. “Um, when I was away, something big happened to me.” She started.

 

Naeun and Bomi, who were silent since the start, gasped. “Did you get pregnant?!” Bomi shrieked. “Or did you kill someone?” Naeun widened her eyes.

 

Soyeon paled and shook her head rapidly. “No! No! No!”

 

“Then what did happen?” Yoongi raised an eyebrow lazily. He needed a nap.

 

“Um, I sort of… kinda… found my… mate…s.” She squeaked out the last part, adding the ‘s’ at the last minute.

 

Everyone was silent. Before Namjoon opened his mouth. “…Whaaat?”

 

And Soyeon was suddenly bombarded with questions.

 

“Who are they?”

 

“Are they official or not?”

 

“Are you sure they’re not gay?”

 

“Are they humans?”

 

Soyeon frowned at all the questions and cleared loudly to get everyone’s attention. “Please, calm down. I’ll explain.” She said, and everyone quieted down. Jimin and Taehyung smirked knowingly at each other as their brothers were left clueless.

 

“First, yes, they’re humans.” The girl nodded. Her family nodded as well, accepting the fact. “Second, well, I’m officially mates with two of them, but I’m still not sure about the other 10.” She scratched her neck. “No, they’re 100% straight. Daddy and Tae-appa know already.” Glares were directed at the aforementioned two.

 

Jimin and Taehyung shrugged, not really caring.

 

“I approve of the first one. I haven’t met the second one yet, but I think he’ll be fine.” Jimin said calmly. Taehyung simply nodded in agreement.

 

“I won’t approve of them until I meet them.” Namjoon huffed, as Jungkook, Hoseok, Yoongi and Jin nodded in agreement.

 

“I hope they’re at least decent looking.” Jin sighed. Hoseok rolled his eyes at that, making the elder glare at him.

 

“Well, the one I met looks really young. As in, really childish looking considering that he’s like, 24.” Jimin stated with a slight grin. He knew how it felt to look younger than you really are, so he somewhat liked the guy. “But he’s pretty good-looking if I do say so myself.”

 

Yookyung looked at him with a raised eyebrow as her sisters snickered at him. “Are you gay for him already? Then I guess that our relationship meant nothing, huh.” She faked an angry huff, and turned her head away.

 

Jimin panicked and ran to her side, kneeling and taking her hands in his. “No, no! Sweetie, I was just stating the facts! Please, I love you with all my heart!”

 

Soyeon giggled. The cheesy and desperate for affection part of her dad rarely came out so it was really funny to see him that way. Yookyung hid a smile and sniffed, not accepting his apology. Jungkook smirked at his hyung’s misery and slid over to his mate. “Noona, let’s ignore him. Be with me now. I’ve really wanted a son, what do you say?” He winked. Yookyung smiled and kissed his lips. “We’ll see, dear.” She cooed, completely ignoring Jimin, who looked like he was about to cry.

 

Soyeon, taking pity on him, helped him off the floor and patted his shoulder. Just when he thought she was going to comfort him, he was disappointed.

 

“It’s okay Daddy, I can arrange a date for you and my Xiumin-oppa so don’t worry!”

 

Laughter exploded in the room.

 

Soyeon spent her time with her family chatting and eating light snacks that were prepared by CL and Minzy, who were family friends and much older than her but insisted for her to call them by their nicknames instead.

 

It was the happiest she’s felt for a while, surrounded by her family. Suddenly, she remembered that she had to come back home to her mates by dinnertime and looked at the clock on the wall. “Oh, no! It’s almost time for dinner!”

 

CL and Bomi looked at her confusedly. “You’re not staying for dinner?”

 

Soyeon shook her head apologetically. “No, I’m sorry. I promised my mates that I would be back before dinner time. I have to go now.” She stood up and hugged everyone in the room. “I’ll visit soon!” she waved and rushed out the door.

 

“Ah, young love.” Naeun sighed dreamily. She turned to her two mates, Ren and Key. “you don’t keep your promises to me like she does.” She pouted and they smiled sheepishly, giving her a warm hug.

 

Soyeon ran to the garden outside and huffed before shifting into a pure white wolf with lavender eyes. Her wolf form was so much faster than her human form. She glanced at the mansion behind her one more time before running in front of the spot she came in through before. She planted her paws firmly on the moist ground and the entrance sparkled into existence.

 

She rushed through, intent on getting home as soon as possible.

 


 

Xiumin paced in his room nervously, glancing at the clock. “It’s almost time for dinner. Soyeon isn’t back yet.” He sighed and massaged his temples.

 

He shook his head and headed downstairs, deciding to look for her after dinner.

 


 

Chen’s POV

 

I had just come out of my room, whistling slightly as I made my way downstairs to the kitchen to have dinner. I passed by the living room and suddenly heard scratching from the front door. I stopped and looked that way. ‘Odd. Is a dog trying to get in?’ I thought, scrunching my eyebrows. I cautiously made my way to the front door and gripped the doorknob before slowly twisting it.

 

I had only opened the door slightly before it was forced open and I found myself stumbling back from the force. I only saw a large, furry and white blur before I fell flat on my .

 

I watched, agape, as the white furball started to wreak havoc by scaring the living s out of my brothers. We were lucky that our maids only came when our parents were around because our house would most likely be very noisy by now.

 

When I had snapped out of my daze, I noticed that the white thing was actually…

 

…a wolf?

 

What. The. .

 


 

The white wolf barked loudly, randomly hopping around as if it was trying to find something. Sehun, Luhan and Baekhyun were screaming their heads off, afraid that the wolf would attack them.

 

Kris and Chanyeol were staring at the wolf warily, taking a few steps back as Tao stared at the wolf in interest. Lay was wide-eyed, wondering what the hell a wolf would be doing in Korea. D.O was trying to scare the wolf with his eyes, but it was failing. Suho had fainted. Chen was still at the door, not really sure if everything that was happening was reality, and Xiumin trying to get a look for himself.

 

“Hey, let me look, you idiot!”

 

At the voice, the white wolf seemed to perk up and looked at the source of the voice. Xiumin grunted and pushed away Kris who tried to hold him back.

 

The wolf saw Xiumin and its eyes almost seemed to sparkle. Xiumin had gotten a good look of it and managed to conclude its outer appearance as beautiful, majestic, powerful and…

 

…familiar.

 

There was something about the way its eyes sparkled that reminded him of someone. The wolf sat down and panted as its tail wagged uncontrollably, as if it was waiting for him to guess.

 

He had a hunch of who this wolf was but he wasn’t really sure.

 

He knelt down and the wolf stopped panting, tilting its head as it let out an adorable questioning yip.

 

“Soyeon? Is that you?”

 

The wolf’s eyes sparkled again and it barked happily before running to him.

 

The occupants of the room were shocked once more when the wolf shifted into a smiling Soyeon as it ran.

 

WTF?

 

Baekhyun snapped out of his shock the quickest and managed to hiss at the couple on the floor. “Xiumin-hyung, I love you and all, but this needs some serious explaining.”

 


 

The night was silent. Two shadowed figures were sat in the highest yet sturdiest branch of a large tree, looking at the night sky.

 

One sighed as she ran a hand through her hair. Her companion stared at her actions blankly. The woman gave the other woman a piercing stare.

 

“I found her.”

 

The companion looked away.

 

“She didn’t recognize you.”

 

Her voice had a hint of sadness.

 

The first woman didn’t reply and was gone in a burst of wind, leaving her companion alone.

 


 

Whoa. 5000 words. Even prouder than before. Well, hope you enjoy!

Please comment, subscribe, upvote or just support my stories! I love you all~