Late Night Visits

Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale

Chapter 3

A/N : Did I keep you all waiting too long?

Sorry… But here’s the next chapter. Enjoy!


Kris slowly woke up, mumbling something incoherent as Xiumin tried with all his might to make him stand up.

When he did, the frustrated male looked at the other three males who were smiling at him sheepishly.

“We’re sorry, but your conversation just happened to be very interesting…” Suho mumbled, a tiny blush on his cheeks. Xiumin huffed and rolled his eyes.

“Whatever. Now, I just need you to help me revert Soyeon back to her original self before she gets into trouble.” He ordered.

Luhan looked at him and blinked.

“Did she give a time limit?”

“Unfortunately, she did.” Xiumin answered.

“Let’s just get her before midnight. Grab something to make her sneeze like a feather or something. Split up and find her. And try to not fall for her charms.” He growled the last part, feeling possessive of his mate.


Soyeon smiled to herself, looking out at the quarter moon as she walked down the spacious hallways.

“I should go in someone’s room.” She giggled. “It’ll be much more fun that way.”

Smirking, the girl went to a door painted blue and opened it, poking her head in. Her amethyst eyes glinted mischievously as she saw the sleeping figure on the king-sized bed.

“Hello there.”

Soundlessly, she approached the bed and stood by it, looking at the peaceful face illuminated by the moonlight, making him seem angelic.

“You’re so cute.” She cooed softly, his cheek.

The boy snuggled into her touch, a slight smile appearing.

“What was your name again?” Soyeon tapped her chin, trying to remember the name.

“I thing Xiu mentioned you once.” Shrugging, she knelt down and poked his cheek, trying to wake him up.

The boy merely grumbled and swatted her hand away, snuggling deeper into his blanket. Soyeon giggled and poked him once more.

At that, the person reluctantly opened his eyes, grumbling. His vision took a few moments to focus before he saw the girl who Xiumin claimed as a friend –what was her name again… Soyeon?-with… wolf ears and a tail?

Okay, this was definitely a dream.

“What do you want?” he asked tiredly, annoyed with this very realistic dream.

“What’s your name?” Soyeon asked.

“Urgh… Tao.” He answered with a slight glare, grumpy from having his rest disturbed.

“Hi Tao! I’m Soyeon.” She grinned.

God, how could anyone grin this late at night, he thought.

“Yeah okay, now go away so I can sleep in peace.” He snapped and laid down once more, irritably closing his eyes.

Soyeon pouted.

“But I’m bored.”

Tao snorted.

“I don’t care. Go find someone else to entertain you.”

She pouted even more, but he sadly couldn’t see it.

“You’re so mean.”

“Thank you, I’m very proud of that. Now go and annoy someone else.”

Huffing, she glared at him and folded her arms on his bed, resting her chin on them so that her face was directly in from of his, inches away.

“I’m not going until you play with me.”

“Tough luck, then, ‘cause I’m tired and I want to sleep.”

“Don’t make me pull out my secret weapon, big boy.” She threatened with a grin.

Which is pretty creepy, if you ask me.

“What? Seducing me?” Tao grumbled.

“What?” Soyeon gaped. “Do you really think I would stoop so low?”

He huffed. “How am I supposed to know? I’m not that close to you.”

Slowly, Soyeon’s purple eyes flickered black. She had partially lied to Xiumin about her little problem. After she sneezed, if she was calm enough, she could revert back to her original self.

“Hm, you’re right.” She nodded thoughtfully. “Let’s get to know each other then.” Tao groaned, rolling onto his back. “Can’t it wait till tomorrow morning?” The wolf pouted at him, stubbornly shaking her head. “No. You’ll forget and I will too.”

“I just want my beauty sleep!”

“I’ll let you sleep after we play! Just twenty questions, please?” The girl begged, grasping his forearms. Tao groaned and shook her off before lying on his back, glaring at her. “Fine. But I’m only answering.”

“That’s good enough for me.” Soyeon chirped, happy that she got her way. “So, first things first. What’s your full name?”

“Ugh, can’t believe I’m doing this… Huang Zitao.”

“What’s your favourite colour?”

“Are you really that unoriginal? Silver.”

“Hey, don’t judge! Who’s your favourite hyung and why?”

“Kris ge because he always gives me what I want.”

“Do you prefer speaking in your mother language or not?”

“Of course I prefer my mother language. Sehun says I have a funny accent.”

“It’s actually cute. What’s your favourite animal?”

“I’m not cute! I’m adorable. I love pandas.”

“You look like one. Do you think you’re a violent person?”

“I was born with the dark circles, okay? I’m only violent when I’m angry but most of the time I’m pretty much normal.”

“Do you think I’m charming?”

“No, you’re quite annoying actually.”

“That’s mean.”

“Like I said, I’m proud of that. Any more questions?”

“We haven’t even hit the 20 mark yet!”

“But I’m tired and the game ends when I refuse to answer.”

“Fine. Last question.”

“Shoot.”

 “Do you have any fears?”

“…”

He seemed hesitant to answer her but soon did.

“I always like to see myself as fearless, how a warrior should be.” He started, and Soyeon nodded, wanting him to continue.

“I wanted to be a protector, rather than being protected. But, I knew that I was far from fearless.” He let out a small yawn, feeling himself get drowsy with every word he spoke.

“I’m scared of many things. Lightning, the dark, horror movies, rats, ghosts, clowns… but the thing I fear the most is losing people I love. It seems cheesy and cliché but living while knowing that someone I love wasn’t there just makes my whole existence… empty. Why am I even telling you this?” tiredly, he rubbed his eyes and yawned again.

Soyeon’s eyes softened, eyes fully black as she held an arm around his waist. He unknowingly leaned his head onto her shoulder as he continued to talk.

“I had a hard time warming up to people because I didn’t want to hurt myself if I lose them. I didn’t really like to socialize but when I’m friends with someone, I make sure to stick with them for as long as I can.” He breathed, finally calmed down. He turned his head slightly to look at Soyeon.

“You know, if this is a dream, I don’t really want to wake up.” He admitted shyly. “As annoying as you are, your presence is oddly comforting, somehow.”

The girl giggled and hugged him tightly, nestling his head in the crook of her neck.

“Sorry if I was bothering you earlier. I really was bored. But I’m glad that you opened up to me. You’re nicer than you look.”

Tao cracked a small smile and she pulled back.

They stared at each other for a bit and her eyes flashed gold. Uh oh, she thought with a mental sigh, wolf is coming out.

The boy’s eyes widened. What was happening?

“Tao…?” she asked softly, her eyes occasionally flickering gold.

He sent her a curious look as she leaned in.

“Be mine.” she whispered, but had a hint of an animalistic growl.

“You want me to be… yours?” Tao didn’t know why, but the prospect of being hers was making him excited and happy.

She nodded with a small smile.

“For all eternity.”

To others, it may sound creepy and -like but to him, it was almost as if she was proposing to him.

Which would also be weird, but hey, what’s not weird about her?

“Before I answer, is this a dream?” he inquired.

Soyeon burst into a fit of giggles.

“No, I’m real, you silly boy.”

She calmed down from her fit and leaned in closer with a smirk.

“I’ll prove it to you.”

Without warning, she claimed his lips and sweetly kissed him. Just her lips on his. Tao squeaked at her action, blushing like a school girl.

Gradually, his eyes closed as he savoured the kiss, one of his hands intertwining with hers. Slowly, she pulled away as Tao let out an involuntary whine.

She smiled and looked at him, raising their connected hands.

“Okay, now that I’ve proven to you that I’m real, what’s your answer?” the black-haired girl tilted her head.

Her smile turned playful and teasing.

“Or do you need a bit more convincing?”

Tao reddened and shook his head wildly.

“No, no! I have my answer already, sheesh. Impatient woman.”

“What’s with the attitude?” she pouted, making him stutter.

“N-nothing. Well, I guess I’m saying yes then.”

“Dude, you make this sound like a wedding.” She stated before bursting into a grin. “Me likey.”

The grin disappeared as she leaned in to his neck. “Sorry, love, but this will sting a tiny bit.”

“What are you tal- OW!”


Xiumin groaned. Half an hour had passed and he still hadn’t gotten any clues as to where she went.

“I’ll never find her. God darnit, the things I do for that woman…”

Just then, he passed in front of Tao’s room. He paused when he heard sounds from inside.

“OW! That hurt! Can you just go a little bit gentler?”

“I’m trying, but if I do it too softly, it won’t go in!”

“Isn’t there another way?”

“Even if there is, I don’t like that one.”

“When will it stop stinging?”

“When you stop being whiny and let me do it harder!”

Xiumin’s eyes widened as his cheeks reddened. What the hell were they doing in there? And it didn’t help that there were moans and grunts too.

And that female voice… She sounded way too familiar.

“I’m so stupid.” Anger coursed through his veins when he thought of the possibilities of Soyeon with someone else doing who knows what.

Furiously, he went to Tao’s door and kicked it open without a second thought. ‘I swear that if they’re -‘

Only to see Tao biting his lip and whining as Soyeon bit his neck.

Xiumin watched in surprise and mild fascination as Soyeon let go of Tao’s neck. The place she bit was glowing a light grey as some sort of mark engraved itself onto Tao’s skin.

The boy opened his eyes and was shocked when he saw his hyung in his room. Soyeon turned to where her new mate looked and smiled when she saw Xiumin.

“Oppa!” she chirped. “Tao is my mate now!”

Xiumin was still not over his shock as he lifted a finger, stuttering and not really knowing what to say.

“I-you-Tao-mate-biting- WHAT THE FU-“


Soyeon finished retelling the events that had happened during the 30 minutes she spent with Tao and sighed at her first mate, who was still glaring at the poor boy. He had her sitting in his lap, arms around her waist possessively as Tao looked on with a pout.

“Umin-oppa, don’t be mad at Tao. I was the one who started it.” She mumbled.

Xiumin pouted, looking at her with puppy eyes as his angry façade fell.

“I’m just mad because I have to share you now. Can’t you break his bond?” he whined. Even after only a day of being her official mate, he had developed a childish, whiny and jealous-prone side that came out whenever he was with her.

Soyeon smiled weakly, shaking her head.

“Only death breaks the bond. Until then, I’m all yours and you’re all mine.”

She grinned evilly at the last part.

“I don’t wanna share.” Tao hugged her to him, childishly sticking his tongue out at Xiumin who narrowed his eyes and snatched her back.

“She’s mine. I’m her first mate.”

“Boys, please, can you not?” Soyeon groaned, getting dizzy from being pulled and pushed around. They lowered their heads, mumbling apologies.

“urgh… I’m so tired. Can I sleep here, Tao? I’m too lazy to go to Xiumin’s room.”

Tao brightened up and nodded enthusiastically as Xiumin gaped.

She immediately flopped onto the bed and closed her eyes, pulling Tao closer when he snuggled into her.

Xiumin became jealous and took up her other side, possessively wrapping his arms around her. They both glared at each other before kissing Soyeon on the cheek.

“Goodnight, Soyeon.” Tao yawned.

“Goodnight and sweet dreams, love.” Xiumin whispered at the same time.


The next morning, Tao, Soyeon and Xiumin were greeted by four grumpy faces and six curious ones. Xiumin winced at their eyebags and sheepishly rubbed his head. “Sorry guys. I was going to tell you but I had fallen asleep.”

Luhan glowered, growling lowly at the apologising male. “I didn’t get my beauty sleep because of you.” Kris just grumbled angrily while Lay and Suho gave him intense stares.

Soyeon chuckled at them and sat next to Tao. Almost immediately he leaned into her… and was that a purr he was emitting?

Everyone at the table noticed his change of behaviour towards their guest and raised their eyebrows. Except for Xiumin, who pouted unhappily and sat on her other side. “Feed me.” He said, giving her his best aegyo.

Tao noticed him and growled at his rival for Soyeon’s affection and nudged Soyeon before giving her his aegyo too. “No, feed me, bbuing bbuing~”

Soyeon ignored them and instead made conversation with Baekhyun who sat opposite of her. She hummed happily as she ate the delicious food.

Xiumin and Tao huffed at her and ate on their own as the other people at the table excluding Kris, Luhan, Lay and Suho stared weirdly at them.

Once breakfast was finished, Xiumin beamed. “Soyeon-ah, we’re going to shop for your clothes today. Be ready in 15 minutes.”

“Ooh! Can I come?” Tao’s eyes were sparkling at the thought of buying clothes for a girl. He had always wanted to try it out but unfortunately his mother was the only girl in his family and his cousins very, very rarely come to visit. Xiumin narrowed his eyes, about to answer until Soyeon cut him off. “Sure!”

Xiumin had finally agreed when Soyeon had pouted at him and the two men were now waiting for Soyeon to come down.

“Sorry, did I take too long?” They heard her apologise and saw her coming down in a red shirt, a black hoodie, jeans and black ballet flats. “It’s fine. Let’s go!” Tao excitedly tugged on her arm and dragged her outside to the waiting limousine. Xiumin followed them shortly, his right hand clasped around her left.

Shortly, they arrived at the nearby mall. “Oh, Yeonie-ah, let’s go to that shop!” Tao had quickly dragged the girl to the Gucci boutique, giving his hyung an evil smirk as said hyung stood in his place, shocked that the younger boy was so bold. Moments after, her recovered from his surprise and stomped after them, muttering under his breath.

When he was inside the shop, he searched for the two and found Tao lounging on a sofa in front of the fitting rooms. “Oi! Where’s my mate, you dolt?” he asked with a slightly angry tone. Tao stuck his tongue out. “She’s my mate too. Anyway, she’s inside the fitting room.”

Xiumin huffed and took a seat on the sofa as well, crossing his arms. The saleswomen who passed by the two gushed and squealed over how handsome they were, only to be ignored.

“I’m done!” a voice said from inside the cubicle. “Come out then, jagiya.” Tao stressed on the last word, smirking victoriously at Xiumin.

Xiumin ignored him and waited patiently for Soyeon to come out.

The door opened and revealed Soyeon in a sparkling sky blue top, skinny jeans, a pretty white leather jacket and strappy white heels. She smiled brightly and ce, showing the full outfit. “So?”

“You look great!” both of them gave a thumbs up. She nodded and went back inside the cubicle to change her clothes. “How many outfits have you gotten her Tao?” The elder of the two men asked. “Uh, I think the one she just showed us is the eighth one.” He said, recalling the outfits he had picked out. Xiumin stared at him. “You managed to get her into eight outfits in 5 minutes?”

He shrugged. “Yeah. I already had a few outfits in mind so I just had to point them out for the staff to get.”

They paid for the clothes and headed into another shop.

Specifically, a lingerie shop.


Xiumin blushed hard as he gripped Tao’s wrist tightly, stopping him from following their mate inside. “I’m not sure if it’s a good idea to follow her, Tao.”

Tao looked at him confusedly, before he looked at the store sign and paused. “Oh.”

“Yeah, oh.”

Soyeon was led inside by a nice woman who insisted to be called Sunny. “Oh, dear, you’re so beautiful! No wonder those two men were following you so obediently.” She giggled. Soyeon just smiled awkwardly, unused to speaking to people outside of Xiumin’s family. “Um, thank you.”

“I’m sure that my workmates will go crazy over you! You’re so adorable!” She gushed and pinched her cheek.

At that moment, eight other women approached the two and quickly noticed the girl. “Oh my! What a cute one!” The woman with a nametag that said ‘Jessica’ said while the others nodded in agreement. “So, what size are you?” another woman with the nametag ‘Taeyeon’ asked, pulling out a measuring tape before she measure Soyeon’s size.

“Oh, a C-cup. Yuri, Seohyun and Yoona, please get her to the C section. Hyoyeon, help me get some nice sets for her.” Taeyeon directed as the aforementioned women nodded affirmatively. The ones who weren’t mentioned went to help another customer.

Yuri and Seohyun linked their arms with hers and chatted energetically as they walked her to the section while Yoona was in front of them.

A few minutes later, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon came back with armloads of lingerie and underwear. Yuri looked back at the two men who were accompanying Soyeon earlier and smiled cheekily, heading towards them.

“You two, come here for a second.” She said and led them to a sofa in front of the fitting rooms.

“Help Soyeon-ah decide on what to get, okay? But no funny business, hold it till you’re back home.” She warned them, but had a teasing smile as she said the last part.

At that, Tao and Xiumin blushed even harder than before but nodded slowly. Yuri giggled and walked away.

Yuri stopped when her arm was grabbed. She turned to Tiffany with a questioning look. Tiffany had a blank look on her face as she stared at where Soyeon was standing. “Fany, yah! What’s the matter?” Yuri asked. Tiffany looked at her. “Don’t you feel it? She even resembles her.”

Yuri stiffened and slowly pulled her arm away before plastering a smile on her face. “Leave her be for now, Fany.”

After almost two embarrassing hours of lingerie and underwear shopping, the three of them stopped to eat at a fast food restaurant.

“Yah, Tao.” Xiumin said, making the boy look at him. “What?” Soyeon was beside Xiumin, munching happily on her French fries.

“You know that you’re Soyeon’s mate, but do you know what she is?” Xiumin asked, chewing his burger. Tao pursed his lips contemplatively before shaking his head. Xiumin clicked his tongue. “Aish, you idiot. You should know. Well, I’ll tell you when we’re done shopping. It’s a bit risky to tell you here.”

 


“WHAT?”

Soyeon winced at the volume of Tao’s screech. “Calm down, Tao.” She sighed and nestled her head in Xiumin’s neck. Thank goodness the walls are soundproof.

Xiumin rolled his eyes. “Idiot. Why did you think her eyes were rapidly changing colour last night?” Tao still had wide eyes, staring into thin air. “I… I thought…”

“Well, whatever you thought was wrong. Soyeon’s a werewolf.”

“And you’re my mate!” said werewolf added cheerily, ruffling Tao’s hair. He flinched at her touch, making her retract her arm with a frown. “I guess you’re going to need some time to take this in. Well, I’ll be in my room.”

Right at that moment, a loud, violent knock was heard throughout the house. Xiumin sat up straight and Tao snapped out of his daze. Soyeon tilted her head curiously.

“I’ll go get it.” Xiumin said and walked out of Tao’s room as Soyeon trailed behind him.

Xiumin opened the door.

“WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER?!” a livid voice roared, dark eyes flickering from black to red very quickly. Xiumin flinched and took a step back as the angered man took a step forward.

“Who is that, Xiumin?” a meek voice asked from behind him. The man paused and looked over Xiumin’s shoulder, eyes slowly widening as a smile broke out on his now child-like face.

“Princess!”

“Daddy?”

Xiumin looked between them in shock. “That’s your… DAD?!” He looks the same age as her!

Soyeon looked at him with a big, beaming smile on her face as she nodded before she ran to the man and hugged him tight. The man was smiling, but a few tears were slipping down his face. “Oh Princess, you don’t know how worried your mother and I were. When I lost track of your scent, I thought… I thought you were dead!”

“Don’t worry daddy, I’m here now.” She cooed back at him, her own eyes starting to tear up as well. After a few minutes of hugs and hushed whispers, they pulled away with warm, loving smiles. Soyeon turned back to her mate.

“Xiu-oppa, this is Daddy! Daddy, this is my first mate, Xiu-oppa!”

She said his name with such pride that Xiumin blushed and bowed his head in embarrassment. The man pursed his lips and slung his muscled arm around Soyeon’s shoulder, giving him a judging stare. His sharp, kohl-lined eyes scanned the slightly taller male sharply before he finally held out a hand. “Name’s Park Jimin. I’m her dad.” He said gruffly. Xiumin gulped when Jimin’s eyes flashed gold and quickly shook his hand. “I’m K-kim Minseok. C-call me X-Xiumin, sir.”

“What was that?” Jimin snapped, his eyes now flashing a dangerous red. “I don’t like people who stutter. Especially boys who stutter.”

“Dad! You’re scaring him!” Soyeon pouted, slapping her father’s arm lightly. Jimin smirked. “Let him be scared. If he wants to be your mate, he has to prove himself.”

Xiumin gulped again and took a few calming breaths before speaking once more. “Sir. My name is Kim Minseok and I am your daughter’s first mate.” He said firmly, but he was mentally peeing himself.

Despite his childlike appearance and short stature, Soyeon’s father is quite intimidating when he wanted to be.

Jimin was quiet for a while before he laughed out loud, slapping Xiumin’s shoulder. “Ha! Got you good there, didn’t I? Relax, dude. I was just playing. I just didn’t want a wuss to be my baby girl’s mate.”  He smiled and laughed good naturedly. Soyeon was giving her father an exasperated look, but she had a small smile playing at her lips.

Xiumin winced from the strength of Jimin’s good natured slap but relaxed visibly.

“Daddy, how did you find me?” Soyeon asked, tilting her head. Jimin smiled again, and Xiumin noticed that he had a nice eyesmile that Soyeon inherited. “I tracked your scent down when I found it near the lake you usually played at.”

“How’s Mommy? Did you find Aunt Chorong and Aunt Eunji? How are all my other Appas?”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, there, Yeonie-ah. That’s one too many questions for me to catch. One at a time, sweetie.” Jimin laughed. Soyeon rubbed her neck sheepishly.

“Well first of all, your mother’s still a bit sick.” He announced with a sad sigh. His daughter deflated as well. “And we still haven’t found those two yet. Your Appas are still idiots, which reminds me. Tae gave you this.” He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small pouch. “The nightmare bloodberries you asked for?”

At the gift, she squealed and took the pouch, hugging it to her chest. “Thank you daddy! Tell Tae-appa that I love him very very very much!”

Jimin pouted at that. “More than me?”

“Of course not you big baby. I still love you more.” She smiled and hugged him. Xiumin who felt rather awkward there, excused himself, but his wrist was grabbed by Soyeon. “Where do you think you’re going?”

He sighed, going limp in her grip. Jimin looked between the two of them with a smile, knowing his daughter was in good hands, but he was still a little sad to let her go. “I gotta get going, then. Minseok, you better take good care of my baby girl, or I will hunt you down. And Princess, make sure to visit home once in a while.”

He took her hands and gave them a squeeze. “Aren’t you going to take me home?” she asked. He shook his head. “Baby girl, if I could, I would have, but you know that separating a wolf from their mate is not allowed, or rather, dangerous.”

Jimin sighed. “Anyway, you two stay away from any sort of ual until you’re- wait, you’re already 18. So…” Jimin smiled ertedly, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively at the two of them. “I’m expecting a few grandkids from you, arasso? And name one of them Jimin!”

The two flushed red as he chuckled, pecking his daughter’s forehead. “Take care of yourself, darling. I’ll make sure to check up on you once in a while but please come home sometime. Your mother needs to see you.” He whispered, leaning his forehead against hers. She nodded and kissed his cheek. He took two steps backwards and gave them a final smile before he shifted into a very large brown wolf and ran off.

All was silent for a while until Xiumin spoke. “Did that just happen?”

“Yup.”


“Are werewolves supposed to look that young?”

Soyeon nodded, munching happily on the bloodberries her uncle had given her. “Yeah. We have really long lives so we only start to look old when we’re like, 700 years or even older than that. My dad is 40 in human years but he’s around 120 years old already according to wolf years.”

“What about you?” Xiumin asked, placing his chin in his palm. “Are you 18 or older than that?”

“No worries.” Soyeon answered, slightly muffled due to the berries, “I just turned 18. The between me and my parents are extremely big.”

Xiumin chuckled at that and stared at the berries she was eating. “Are those good?”

“You kidding?” she said incredulously. “They’re amazing! Do you wanna try?”

Shrugging, the red-haired male held out his hand as Soyeon gave him a round black and red berry about the size of an average cherry. “It’s quite… unique looking.” He murmured before eating it. The second he chewed, it was quickly spat out.

“Holy crap, that was gross!”

“I suppose that humans find it repulsive.” Soyeon hummed with a mirthful smile. “But to werewolves, it’s the ultimate delicacy. It also increases strength and speed.”

After finishing her last berry, she placed the pouch in her drawer and stretched. The door opened and Chanyeol popped his head inside with a bright smile. “Guys, get dressed because we’re eating out for dinner.”

Xiumin nodded affirmatively and the door closed again. Soyeon quickly pecked Xiumin on the lips before making her way out. He was left blushing, still a little bit unused to the random kisses she gave him.


Soyeon dressed in a simple white dress with a pleated skirt, a pink bolero and white sandals before heading down. Tao waited at the bottom of the stairs, flashing her a smile. “Yeonie-ah, you look great.” He murmured, kissing her forehead. She giggled and pinched her cheek.

“I suppose you’re okay with me now, Panda-ssi?” she joked, making him laugh lightly. “Yeah. It’s pretty cool the more I think about it.”

“Okay lovebirds, hate to ruin your moment but we have to go.” Chen chimed with a trolling smile. Tao glowered at him and tugged Soyeon outside towards the car, where Xiumin and the others were waiting.

The restaurant Kris booked was only a few minutes away. Soyeon was helped out of the car by Xiumin who was pushed out of the way by Tao. She was snatched back from him when suddenly, Kris and Suho stopped them.

“Guys, we have a problem. Because today is actually Valentine’s Day, the tables are meant for two and they can’t rearrange any tables because the restaurant’s almost full. So, everyone split into pairs. But there will be a group of three since we’re not in equal numbers.” Suho explained.

Xiumin and Tao’s eyes glinted as they quickly raced to where Soyeon was, only to find that she had already linked arms with Kai. They were talking to each other, occasionally laughing at what the other said. Xiumin poked her shoulder to gain her attention. “Soyeon-ah, sit with me!”

Tao sighed at him and pulled him away. “Hyung, don’t you think we should let her socialize with the others too? If we keep hogging her to ourselves, she won’t get a chance to get to know everyone.”

“But…but…”

“No buts. Sit with me instead.”


Okay guys. I’m sorry for the wait but I hope you all enjoy! I made it a bit longer that my usual chapters. –damn proud of myself-