Unlucky Days

Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale

Chapter 1

A/N: Hello lovely people. First chapter of FF, Whoo! I was really nervous when I was writing this, sort of worried that people woudn't like it. But to heck with it. There are just too little exo/oc fanfics on AFF so here's my addition. I'm not really sure about this, but I think there's a bit of ual stuff going on in this chapter. You have been warned.


Mornings . Especially on Mondays.

Well, at least to Xiumin it was.

He never knew why, but every Monday morning was pure bad luck for him. He grumbled grumpily at his alarm clock when it annoyingly blared in his ear.

He switched it off and slowly got off his bed, managing a few steps before he stumbled and released a string of curse words.

Getting up, the youthful-looking boy walked to his bathroom and took a quick bath -regretting it when the hot water ran out- before brushing his teeth, and cussing again when somehow his toothbrush broke in half.

He had just bought it last week!

Glaring, he threw the toothbrush into a nearby trashcan and stomped out of his bathroom. Without looking, his arm reached up to the rack where he hung his work clothes and blinked when his hand grasped nothing but air. "What the-" 

No clothes.

"GODDAMNIT!"


Thankfully, because he was the CEO of his workplace, he was allowed to come and go at any time he pleased. He took 20 minutes to swiftly iron his shirt and trousers and another 10 to get dressed and search for his missing sock.

He grabbed his briefcase, jacket, tie and files and started to head towards the door when he remembered that he left his phone on his dresser. "

Good thing I remembered." he mumbled.

Xiumin got his phone and was about to go when he heard heavy breathing from his balcony.

"What the hell?" The young man furrowed his eyebrows, wondering what or who could have caused the sounds. He decided to check it out and cautiously headed to his balcony.

With slow, careful steps, he inched closer and grasped the curtains and sliding door. He slid both open, expecting lots of things, but he didn't really expect to see... this.

A bruised and battered -but thankfully still breathing- girl was lying on the floor of his balcony in an unceremonious heap. She was on her back, her head facing the side so he couldn't make out her face.

Cuts and bruises littered her skin and there looked to be a claw wound on her hip. Her long black hair covered her face and some splayed out in many directions.

"Holy ." And...

...She was only wearing a torn singlet and really, really short shorts. 

He reddened at the nasty thoughts that appeared in his mind and blasted it to Mars.

Quickly, Xiumin picked up the girl and brought her to the bathroom to clean her wounds. Leaning her against the bathtub, he took out the first aid kit from under the sink and placed it beside him.

He carefully cleaned her wounds with a wet cloth, grateful that she was unconscious or she would have fought back. Once done, he applied some disinfectant to her more serious wounds and wrapped them up before placing small plasters on the smaller, but bleeding ones.

"You're lucky that I'm not afraid of blood." He mumbled.

Xiumin picked up the girl again and took her to his bed, gently laying her down. Her breathing had eased and she looked as if she was sleeping now. "As soon as you wake up, I'm taking you to the hospital." He sighed, watching her. Looking at the time, it was already 9 and shrugged. "Eh. I'll take the day off, then."

Unknown to him, the girl smiled in her sleep, but it was gone the second it was there.


Xiumin ruffled his hair and went downstairs to the kitchen and saw that only Kris, Suho, Luhan and Lay were there.

"The others are already at school?" Xiumin asked. Lay nodded and gave him his breakfast.

"Thanks." he gave Lay a boyish smile and ate his meal, munching on the delicious pancakes and syrup with blueberries as he contemplated either to tell them about the girl or not.

If he told them, they would probably think that he was crazy or something. If he didn't tell them, if one of them found out by accident they would be angry at him. Deciding to take a chance, he blurted it out.

"I found an injured girl on my balcony."

At that, all four of them jumped, looking at him with wide eyes. "Um, you're joking right?" Luhan asked incredulously.

Suho laughed awkwardly while Kris and Lay gave him intense stares.

"No, I'm not." The small man rolled his eyes, chugging down his milk. He set the now empty glass down. "I was getting ready for work and forgot my phone. When I went to get it, I heard heavy breathing from my balcony and found her when I checked it out."

"How could a girl get to your balcony? There's no tree or any sort of stairs." Kris stated, raising a sceptical eyebrow.

"I don't know!" Xiumin said in frustration. "She showed up out of nowhere!" he spread his arms wide as if he was trying to prove a point. WIth his arms flailing around and cheeks puffed like no tomorrow, Xiumin looked like a chipmunk on a sugar rush.

"You said she was injured, right?" Lay's soft voice interjected.

No one had any idea how anyone could hear his voice clearly even if he was speaking in a very quiet tone. Xiumin turned to him and nodded. "Yeah, but I managed to take care of it." realizing something, a blush rose to his face. "But I'm not really good at it, so can you have a look at her after this?"

Lay was the head doctor at their families' hospital, so little things like bandaging and disinfecting should be easy tasks for him. Lay nodded. "Sure. I can go check now, if you want." "That'd be great! Thanks Lay." 

The quiet doctor simply smiled and headed upstairs to check up on the girl.

"I don't really like this." Luhan mumbled.

Xiumin rolled his eyes. "Your opinion doesn't matter."

Kris sighed, stopping the quarrel. "I know that you want to help and all, but I'm worried that she could pose a threat to us."

Xiumin shook his head with a slight smile. "I'll take full responsibility for her and make sure she doesn't cause trouble."

His taller younger brother gave him a look. "Don't talk about her as if you're talking about a dog, hyung."

Xiumin puffed his cheeks again. "Well, sorry. But I mean it though, I will take care of her."

Kris was quiet for a little bit until he sighed, giving in. "Fine. But if she does anything, you're to blame."

Xiumin grinned.


Meanwhile, in Xiumin's room, Lay had opened the door and poked his head in, eyes scanning for the girl Xiumin found. He saw he on the bed, eyes closed, breathing steadily.

Quietly, he closed the door and made his way towards the unconscious female. He saw the multiple bandages and plasters she had on and clucked his tongue.

"Wow,I didn't expect you to be hurt this bad."

He sat on the bed and stared at her for a few seconds, taking note of her pretty but currently dirty face. "Well, Xiumin did a good job bandaging you, but you'll need to change it tomorrow..." Lay said, more to himself, as he checked over a particularly large bruise.

Too focused on it, he didn't notice the girl's eyes flutter and open. He continued to mumble as the girl tried to adjust to the bright light.

When she did, she sat up abruptly, making Lay jump from surprise.

"Woah!"

He stared at her eyes and noticed that her pupils were dilated and her eyes were a hint of red. His eyes widened when she shot up and pinned him down before starting to sniff for something.

"You..." Her hoarse voice murmured. "Your scent isn't the same." She practically growled.

"You weren't the one who saved me." She gripped Lay's collar, bringing his face close to hers. Her eyes were now a bright red.

"Where is he?!"

Lay gulped from the killer intent she emitted and assumed that she was talking about Xiumin. "D-d-do you w-want me to-" he couldn't even finish his sentence before the girl sat up straight and sniffed the air. Her red eyes glinted gold.

"I smell him."

She hopped off the bed and ran out the room and downstairs, where Xiumin was talking with Luhan and Kris about their parent's welcome home party.

Without warning, she ran to him and tackled him in a possessive hug, snuggling in to his neck while whispering 'mine' over and over again. Xiumin was frozen with shock, not really knowing what to do, as Luhan and Kris stared on, speechless.

Finally, when his shock was replaced by discomfort and slight embarassment, he managed to speak. "U-um, can you please get off me?"

The girl smiled at him -and boy, that was one mesmerizing smile- and got off him, eyes sparkling with happiness and warmth as she helped him to sit up.

"Thank you for saving me." she chirped, and pulled him in for another hug.

The poor boy blushed tomato red from embarassment, but didn't really want to push her away. "Uh, y-you're welcome." 

When she pulled away from the hug, she gave him another winning smile that once again had him blushing and stuttering. Her eyes then glowed a light gold, making him gasp in shock.

She slowly her lips before biting them, eyeing his neck with a wanting expression. She didn't realize there were other people in the room, though. Luhan and Kris who saw her provocative action nosebleeded in the background.

' that was hot.'

Suddenly, she pounced forward and latched her lips onto his neck. She and there a bit, oblivious to Xiumin's splutter that quickly turned into breathy moans and shudders her 'victim' was emitting when she found his sensitive spot. She bit into his neck, causing Xiumin to yelp in pain and surprise. The yelp went by unnoticed by her, however.

Her lips stayed there for about six seconds, not moving at all as the poor boy shuddered beneath her. After biting the spot, she it a few more times and pulled away. The place she bit glowed a light blue as a snowflake symbol appeared there and any pain Xiumin felt disappeared immediately.

She pecked his lips lightly and pulled away with a beautiful eyesmile. He exhaled breathlessly, his mind still not processing what had happened. 

"Wh-what happened?" he asked dazedly, cheeks still red. The girl smiled sweetly. "I Marked you and tied you to me."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Means that you're my first mate and we're connected emotionally. You can feel what I feel and you can't look at any other woman romantically other than me."

"...The hell? I don't even know your name." he gave her an odd look.

"I'm Park Soyeon." she answered simply.

"...Kim Minseok, call me Xiumin."


Xiumin and Soyeon were inside Xiumin's room, the male sitting across her as he allowed her to play with his fingers.

"So, you're trying to tell me that you're a werewolf?"

"Mm hm."

"And you were seperated from your family in the forest and was attacked by something?"

"Yup."

"You were knocked out and somehow managed to end up on my balcony."

"...Sorry about that. And the blood."

"No, no, it's fine. Anyways, you're also saying that werewolves behave differently at certain times like mating season or the night of a full moon?"

"Yeah."

"And you've just marked me as your mate and tied me to you."

"That's right."

Xiumin sighed and rubbed his temples. "Ugh, what did I do to deserve this?"

Soyeon heard that and widened her eyes, before turning sad. Xiumin felt a tug at his heart and wondered what it was until he saw Soyoen looking at him sadly.

"Hey, what's with the sad face?"

"Are you... embarrassed to be seen with me?"

Xiumin blinked at that before sighing and hesitantly reaching out to ruffle her hair. Soyeon immediately responded, leaning into his touch. "No, it's just that all this is quite overwhelming and hard for me to take in. Sorry, Soyeon-ssi."

"Mmm... Xiumin, do you love me?"

Xiumin choked and coughed, blushing, before turning his head away. "I still can't answer that, but rest assured I'm quite... fond of you."

Soyeon smiled. "Good enough." She leaned over and kissed his cheek. "I love you, XiuXiu." she whispered and hugged him again, her face in the crook of his neck. She didn't realize how much that bothered him until her cleared his throat and gently pushed her away. 

"Tomorrow we're going to go shop for your clothes and other stuff. Are you okay with that?"

"Anywhere with you is great, Xiu!" her bright smile was contagious and he found himself smiling as well. He chuckled and lied down on his bed, about to go sleep until he felt Soyeon snuggle up against him. "Next time, I'm going to tell you all about my species." She whispered. But her voice cracked for what she said next. "Please promise that you won't tell anyone outside your family about this?"

Too drained to fight back and not really having the heart to do it as well, Xiumin just pulled her close and fell into a peaceful, dreamless sleep.


A/N : So, was it good? No? Yes? Maybe? Leave a comment cause I'd love to talk to you~