Panda_LuLu - I Think Im In Love With My Bestfriend

♛Eun's Graphics | Reviews | Oneshot | Req.Shop♛

 

Panda_LuLu – I Think Im In Love With My Bestfriend

 

 

Today is the 13th of April! Which means.. Tomorrow is the 14th! Why am I so excited? Because on the 14th, I will turn 16! Yay! I got up to the shower and changed into my school uniform.
“Mum, Im going now!”
“What? Aren’t you eating breakfast?”
“I’ll eat it at school then. Annyeong!”

I got out my house and walked to school.
“Lu..Lu..!”
I turned around to see Seungho running towards me.
“Seungho oppa! Are you okay?”
“Ne..ee!”
“But, you’re—“
“Im okay, come on!”
He grabbed my hand and ran towards school.

“Yah oppa! Why are we running? It’s not like we’re late or anything”
“I know, but I like to reach early”
We continued running and running till we reached school. When we’re at the school gates I was breathless and the back of my school uniform was wet due to my sweat.
“Aish! We’re here already! So can we stop?”
“Arasso arasso!”

We went over to the garden which is our favourite place to sit at. There I see Onew waiting for us. Me, Seungho and Onew are bestfriends since childhood. We grow up in the same neighbourhood and now we’re in the same high school.
“Onew oppa oppa oppa!!”
“Aish! What is it?”
“Do you know what day is it tomorrow?”
“It’s a Saturday”

I frowned at his answer.
“Other than that? It’s a special day!”
“It’s the 14th of April?”
“Yes! And..? It’s someone’s birthday you know!”
“Oh yea! My cousins birthday is tomorrow! Thanks for reminding me! I gotta get her a present!”
“Aish oppa!”

Seungho’s P.O.V


‘Someone’s birthday tomorrow?’  I looked over to LuLu to see that she was frowning.
“Yah! Oppa!! It’s my birthday tomorrow!! How could you forget!”
‘LuLu’s birthday tomorrow?! Wait, how could I forget this?!’
“I know it’s your birthday LuLu, a bit of teasing won’t hurt right?”
“Aish oppa! Seungho oppa! Why are you so quiet?”
“A-ani, I better go now! Annyeong!”

With that I got up and went to class. Of course there was no one there since it’ll be like 5 more minutes till the bell rings. Her birthday tomorrow, what should I give her? A necklace? Bracelet? Something girls would like? Nah. That’s too plain. Maybe.. I should.. confess to her? I

“Hey, why you want to get here so early?”
I look up to see Minsung.
“Nothing, just wanted to”
She smiled at me and went to her seat. I swear, that smile of hers never failed to make my heart beat faster.

-next day, after school-
Jinki have gave his present to LuLu already. Im planning to give it to her in surprise.

Your P.O.V

It’s the end of school and Im walking home sadly. Why? Because Seungho didn’t get me anything. I mean it’s not like I want him to buy me anything, but he didn’t even wish me a happy birthday. That’s the reason why im sad. I crossed the road and when I reached the other end I heard someone shouting my name.
“LULU!” I turned around to see Seungho running after me. I looked to the left and there was a car speeding towards the run
“SEUNGHO! DON’T CROSS THE ROA—NO!!!!” Seungho was ran over the car.
I looked over the car and he didn’t even came back to say sorry.
“SEUNGHOO!!!!!”

I ran towards him. I kneeled on the road, crying. I quickly called the ambulance and after for about 15 minutes the ambulance finally came. I went in with Seungho.
“Oppa, please tell me you’ll be okay”
I called Onew on what happened and he said he would be there. I ended the call and cried to myself.
“Oppa, why can’t you be more careful?!”
We reached the hospital and Seungho was rushed to the operation room. I stayed outside watching him get in. As soon as he went in, I collapsed to the floor and cried as hard as I can.

Onew’s P.O.V

I was rushing to the hospital and I saw LuLu sitting on the floor with her knee up to her chest and her face buried in them.
“LuLu!”
I called out but she didn’t turn around. I ran towards her to see that she was crying. I kneeled infront of her and hugged her. I didn’t know what’s happening to me to have the courage to do that. LuLu lifter her head and opened her eyes. I released her from my embrace and held her hand asking her to stand up, she did and we walked to the sits near the wall. When we sat down she started to cry again.

“LuLu, please don’t cry, Seungho’s gonna be okay”
“B..ut op..pa, he w..as ran over b..y a c-c-car”
I lifted her chin to make her look over to me. I wiped away the tears that were on her face and in her eyes.
“Believe in me” She started to cry again.
I grabbed her shoulder and brought her next to me. Soon she went to my chest and cried and cried.
After 20 minutes of crying, she got back up and faced me. Her eyes were red and swollen.
“M-mianhe oppa f-for wetting your s-shirt”
“Its okay, I wanted you to let all your tears out”

I was staring deeply into her eyes. She seems to stare back for about 1 minute of staring, the doctor finally came out. LuLu stood up and I did the same
“So how is it doctor?!”
“Im sorry to say, but Seungho is in the state of coma. We don’t know when he will wake up, but that’s all we know”
LuLu started to burst into tears once again.
“Can we see him?” I asked
“Yes you can”
Soon we rushed in and to see Seungho just lying there. LuLu was crying out loud and my eyes let out some tears.
“Opp—“
“Im sorry, but it’s time you have to leave”
“Arasso”

I brought LuLu out and she kept on holding onto me. I then brought her back home.
“Sleep well arasso?”
“N-nee oppa”
I took her head and kissed her forehead.
Soon I left her house.

Your P.O.V

I was having such a bad day today. I just want to sleep. I went up to my bedroom. As soon as I laid my head onto my pillow I slowly fell asleep.

“Huh? Where am I?”
“LuLu? You’re here already?”
“Already? What do you mean?”
I looked behind to find Seungho oppa
“Oppa! You’re back! Wait, aren’t you in coma mode?”
“Yes I am”
“Then how are you here?”
“Silly, you’re dreaming right now!”
“I am?”

I looked around the room, it was all white and the ground have cloudy smokes.
“Why am I here?”
“Because I need you to do something for me.”
“Something? What is it?”
“I need you, to find me a pink crystal. Once you see it, it’ll be glowing white. If it’s glowing, that’s the one, if not search again! I need you to find it before I turn 18 which will be next year, so please hurry! And once you’ve found it, bring it to where I am”
“What? What do you mean? Why do you want i—“
He was gone.

I woked up sweating. Was that really true? I didn’t want to disobey as it may be true and I want to do anything for Seungho. I then continued to sleep till the next day.
-morning-
It’s a Saturday and I decided to call Onew.

“Oppa?”
“Mhm?”
“I need to tell you something, so please be awake!”
“Arasso”
So then I started to tell him everything.
“Pink crystal which glows? Where would there be one?”
“I don’t know. But we need to find it! It may be important”
“Arasso, meet me at the park by noon”
“Nee”

With that I hung up and got off the bed.
-Noon-
I waited for Onew and few minutes later we arrived.
“So where to?”
“Somewhere that have crystal”
“Jeweler y shop!”
“Ah! Nee! Kaja!”

We went off to the Jewelry shop. We looked around the shop, yes there’s pink crystals, but none of them are glowing.
So after a tiring day, I went back home. I just did some research about the crystal. No info!
It’s 11 in the night, I decided to go take a bath and go back to sleep.
“You’re back!”
“Oppa! I can’t find the crystal, and you have to tell me why”
“Alright, I’ll give you something I know. You’ve searched at the right place, but at the wrong part.”
“Huh?”
“Let me give you another clue. You gotta search at where things been throwned, at the back of the place you’ve searched. And the answer for your second question. If I don’t get the crystal when im 18, I will die. So I need you to find it!”

I woke up from my sleep. I quickly got my phone and texted to Onew what happened.

-A year later-
Tomorrow will be Seungho’s birthday and he’s still in coma state! I can’t find the crystal! I kept looking at the bins. Wait, why would crystals be in bins? I rushed to the shop. I looked around and saw a saleslady putting crystals in boxes. There I saw a crystal in pink, glowing! I rushed over to the girl.
“Excuse me, are you throwing that away?”
“Yes. Why?”
“Can I have it?”
“You sure?”
I nodded and she handed me the crystal.

I then ran away. I walked to the park and sat on the bench.
“BOO!”
“Omo! Yah Onew oppa! You almost made the crystal fall!”
“Mian! Hey! You’ve found it!”
“Yeah I did!”
He sat beside me and I guess his staring at the crystal, but to my surprise, he was staring at me.
“Uhm, anything wrong oppa?”
“Ani. It’s just that, honestly, I really like you. I don’t know what’s gotten into me. Ever since the accident about Seungho, you really make my heart beat faster”
I was stunned. I was more stunned when he leaned in closer and soon I realized, his lips were already on mine.


-hospital-
We ran towards Seungho’s room. Luckily, no doctors or nurses were there. We quickly went in I held the crystal up to him.
“Why isn’t anything happening?!”
I looked over to Onew and whined and complain.
“Uhm, LuLu,” He pointed over to Seungho.
I turned around to see Seungho, sitting! I hugged him.
“How?”
“I don’t know” I hugged him once again.
He pointed to the crystal, the glow was pointing towards Onew.

“Seems like Onew will be the one for you”
“Huh?”
“The glow is pointing towards Onew, that means you really love him”
“Yeah well uhm—“
“OMO! Don’t tell me—OMO! You must tell me the whole story!!”
I just smiled at him

‘Well, at least you’ve found love LuLu ah’ Seungho thought