YYS_SILVER - Rainy Love

♛Eun's Graphics | Reviews | Oneshot | Req.Shop♛

 

Rainy Love – YYS_SILVER

 

Its another day of school. Of how I wish I could just be in a girls school or even better, homeschooled. Im not used to boys. I never talked to a guy other than my brother before. Im Sooyoung. Im very anti social, unlike my brother. How’d I became so anti social? Its just something that happened in the past and I don’t want to bring it up.

Its break and I as usual went to my brother, Jinki also known as Onew, if he could sit with me. Usually he would say yes but today is a no, more of a can’t. He wanted to sit with his friends. I didn’t force him much so I just went to sit alone at an empty table.
Boys would look at me in disgust and whatsoever. Im sure if they look at my true face they would be all over me. But I didn’t want to as I wanted someone who could love me just the way I am. Not for my looks.

Break was over and I grab my bag and went off to my locker to get my books for the next lesson. I was walking quickly not wanting to be late until I accidentally bumped onto someone.
“M-mianhe! I-I wasn’t watching w-where I was g-g-going”
I looked up to see Chanhun, the school’s bully. I was really scared to death he would beat me up.
“Well of course you weren’t. Time to show this nerd how to see properly.”
He grabbed me by the collar and held me up the lockers. I was scared, really really scared. I was waiting for the punch but there wasn’t any.

Soon I felt like I was let go. I opened my eyes to find a bowl hairstyled guy fighting with Chanhun. I looked at him full with amusement. When they’re done, Chanhun ran away and the bowl haired guy came towards me.
“Are you okay?”
“Uhm, y-yeah I a-am”
“You must go now, you’re going to be late”
“N-nee. T-thank you by t-the way”
I smiled sheepishly to him.
“No probs!”

With that I ran all the way to class. Luckily the teacher excused me as I was always being attentive and get good grades.
“Alright class. We have a new student. Mr Yang please come in”
As soon as the new student came in almost all the girls we’re gossiping saying ‘He’s hot!’ ‘Wonder if he have a girlfriend or not’ By hearing that, im sure it’s a guy. I ducked my head to not be involved in this.
“Annyeonhaseyo. My name is Yoseob, Yang Yoseob to be full”
Hmm, the voice, it sounds familiar. I thought still having my head in my arms.
“Alright then, please go and sit next to Sooyoung. Sooyoung raise your hand please.”
What? Me?! I raised up my hand and slowly looking up. Hey! It’s that guy that saved me just now! He went over to the seat beside me

“So you’re the one that saved me right?”
“Yup, that’s me. I didn’t catch your name. You are?”
“Im Sooyoung”
“That’s a pretty name. Just like you”
What? Why was he complementing me? I mean, im really anti social. He’s really something huh.

Finally school ended. I was packing my stuff ready to go until Yoseob stopped me.
“Uhm nee?”
“I was wondering if you’d like to get ice cream with me”
“M-me? With y-you?”
“Yea, is there something wrong about that?”
“A-a-aniyo, Its j-just that. Why m-me? I m-mean there’s the q-q-queenkas a-and—“
“Hey, stop stuttering. It’s because, I want to. I find you special.”
He looked at me in the eye.
“Come on! My treat”
With that he just pulled me and went out to the ice cream café down the street.

When we entered the café, I realized his hands were still onto mine.
“Uhm..” I said in a low voice.
“Ah, mianhe” He let go of my hand
“Come on! Choose your flavor! If not choose any ice cream you’d like!”
We went over to the counter and chose our ice creams. We then went to a table and sat there to eat.
It was really silent before Yoseob just suddenly wiped something at the side of my lips.
“There was some ice cream just now”
I suddenly flushed pink to think how I looked like with that still there. I lowered my head so that he couldn’t see my pink cheeks.
“You know, there’s nothing to be emberrased of.”
I looked up and smiled to his words.

When we’re done he brought me home and left. I went in to find Onew lying on the couch watching tv.
“Where were you?”
“I went out with a friend”
“Friend? Who?”
“Uhm, just some new guy at our school”
I wanted to go upstairs but Onew held me back.
“What?! A guy? You’ve been out with a guy?!”
“Ani! It’s not what you think!”
He suddenly hugged me. Why was he hugging me? Shouldn’t he be mad I went out, with a guy?
“Im so happy for you Sooyoung ah!”
“Happy?”

“Yes! Happy! You know, the feeling that makes you all jumpy.”
“Yeah I know what happy means, but why?”
“Because you’re finally talking to a guy!!”
“Aish!”
I pushed him to the couch.
“What? It’s true!”
I just walked up to my room and laid on my bed. Why was I able to talk to him? When I cant talk to others? Soon I fell asleep throughout the whole day till the next morning.

“Yaahh!!”
“5 more minutes oppa”
“Ani! Wake up now!”
I slowly opened my eyes to see Onew infront of me.
“Just 5 more minutes!”
“Uhrg!” When I didn’t hear anything else I put myself back to sleep.
*SPLASH*
I was being splashed by cold water. I immediately got up and shot Onew a death glare.
“YAH!! WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU WANT?!” I shouted at him.
“Yah shh! Yoseob’s downstairs!”
“Y-y-yoseob?”
“Yes! That’s why I was trying to wake you up!”

I quickly ran downstairs to find him sitting on the couch.
“Uhh, Im sorry for keeping you waiting. I was really in deep sleep that I went to the bathroom and on-ed the shower and now im wet” I sheepishly smiled.
“Its okay, go get dress” He smiled at me.

-a month later-
Its been one month since I’ve met Yoseob. I wasn’t that shy now but my heart was still beating so fast when I see him smile.
I went off to class and sat on my seat.
“Wow” Onew went up to me.
“It’s great to see you more social nowadays! Seems like Yoseob really likes you huh?”
“Mwo? Yah!” I shooed him out of class.
“You’re in the wrong class!”
I went back in and to my seat.
“Is anything wrong?” Yoseob was already at his seat.
“Uhm ani. Everything’s fine. My brother’s just so nosey”
“About what?”
“Uhm, never mind”
“Okay, by the way, meet me at the gates after school!” ‘After school? Hmm’
“Alright then”

Yoseob’s P.O.V

It’s about time! I really needed to tell her something!
Soon class was over and I rushed over to the gates. Sooyoung was already there waiting for me.
“Kaja!” I pulled her hand
Soon we arrived at the same ice cream café as the first time we met.
“Here again?”
“You don’t like it?”
“Nee. I love it!”
I just giggled at her.
We ate our ice cream and walked to the park nearby. We found an empty bench and we sat there.

“Sooyoung ah, I have something to tell you”
“Nee?”
I took in a deep breath before saying anything.
“Sooyoung, it’s been one month since we’ve met, since we’ve became friends. I really don’t like this relationship we’re having.” I paused as I look over to her. Her face was in shock.
“I wanted to change it, but I really haven’t gotten the courage to. And now im facing you telling this, Sooyoung, I honestly, really, truly like you. I don’t think you felt the way I felt but at least understand me. I thought we could become more than friends, more than bestfriends, more like lovers. But according to your eyes, obviously, you didn’t want to.”

I was about to stand up but I felt someone pushing me down. Soon later, I was in Sooyoung’s arms. She was hugging me. The warmth of her body made my heart beat faster than usual.
“You do like me?”
“Nee”
“Well, I think I like you too”
I looked up to her eyes as she faced away.
“You think?”
“Alright, I like you too”
“Then let me give you something.”
I held her chin up high. Soon I leaned in closer and my lips were already on top of hers. Her soft lips, I could feel that she was kissing me back. I pulled her closer to me and deepened the kiss. Soon later I broke it.
“You know, that was actually my first kiss”
“Same to me oppa”
‘Oppa, that’s what I’d like to hear’

Hey im sorry if you didnt like the oneshot. My bad hehe. But I hope you'll like it though! Thanks for requesting from me~