_captainJI - You Belong With Me

♛Eun's Graphics | Reviews | Oneshot | Req.Shop♛

 

_captainJI – You belong with me

Jieun’s P.O.V

“Yah Jieun ah! Palli! Class is gonna start!”
“Yeah yeah im coming!”
I was running to school. Yes, im always late. Why? Because my dear mum forgets to wake me on time. He is Minho, my bestest most bestest bestie! For him, im his best friend, for me, im his secret admirer. Yeah so I have a crush on my best friend. But that’s not illegal right? Of course not!

I reached school and was huffing and puffing away.
“Why are you always late? Come on!”
He pulled me to class.
“Well don’t blame me! My mum didn’t wake me up on time!”
“I don’t blame your mum though”
He winked at me. My heart just fluttered and was beating really really fast!
Luckily the teachers was just at the corridor talking to the other teachers. We rushed in but not letting the teacher see us.
“Okay class! Let’s start our lesson!”
And the boringness starts..

-recess-
“Omg omg omg!!” Minho was running up to me screaming.
“Yah! You don’t have to scream!”
“Mianhe, but guess what!”
“Im lazy to, what?”
“Hyunju!”
“What’s with her?”
“She she, she asked me to be her girlfriend!!”
My heart totally sank. Did he really say that?
“What you..say..?”
I became less excited.
“OF COURSE I SAID YES!!”
“Oh.. Uhm hey Minho, I gotta go get something in the library, you go hang out with the rest of SHINee first”
“I’ll follow you!”
“Nah it’s okay! Bye!”

I ran off, I was keeping my tears in my eyes until I reached the back of the library. People used to say it was haunted and all but I really didn’t care at that moment, I just needed to cry my heart out. I leaned against the wall and slid down with my hands covering my face. ‘Why did you have to be with her?! Can’t you see my feelings towards you?! Why can’t it be with me? Wae wae wae?!?!’

-RIINGG-
Recess was over, I wiped my tears and quickly rushed to the bathroom to wash my face. My eyes were red and I can’t do anything about it. I’ll just have to come up with an excuse then. I walked back and head to class.

“Jieun ah! What happened to your eye?!”
“Ah, it’s nothing, I poked my eyes while reading the book. Hehe”
I tried to fake a smile.

Hyunju’s P.O.V

I saw Jieun and Minho talking to each other. The look in her eyes, the redness, its obviously not been poked my a book! I mean, I’m a girl, I obviously know what that meant! It means that she’s been crying. And the way she looks at Minho, obviously it shows the sadness in her eyes. Maybe she likes Minho? Hah, if it’s like that then..

“Oppaaaa~” I walked over to Minho
“Nee Hyunie?” I could see Jieun’s eyes getting bigger, yeah she was shock.
“Come on oppa! Sit beside me today arasso?”
I leaned in and pecked his lips. Jieun’s eyes got even bigger. I smirked at her and took his hand and walked over to his seat. It was supposed to be her seat but, he’s mine now.
I decided to keep on doing it this way to make Jieung much much more jealous!

I kept on hugging and kissing him which made us always get into trouble but that Jieun would always protect Minho. Uhrg I just can’t take it!

Jieun’s P.O.V

-4 weeks later-
Minho and Hyunju is still together. Minho, why can’t you see my feelings towards you? You and Hyunju been hugging and kissing each other. Everytime that happens I just feel like a knife stabbed into my hearts. Tonight is the prom. I’ve got no one to go with. This is my senior year, and I thought I wanted to spend it with Minho tell him my true feelings or someone special. I don’t think that’s gonna happen

*Beep beep*
It was from Minho
‘Hey Jieun! Are you going to the prom tonight?’
‘Ani,’
‘Awwh, waee??’
‘Just don’t feel like it. Besides you’ve got Hyunju right? Take her then’
‘But I wanted to spend it with you.’
‘It’s useless to spend it with me when you already have a girlfriend. I got to go now bye.’

Minho’s P.O.V

Why is she being like that? I really didn’t want to spend my most important night with that ! Honestly, ever since we’ve dated, she won’t stop kissing me and hugging me. She’s always wearing something so y. I think during this time of period, I’ve started to regret throwing my feelings for Jieun and took Hyunju. But it seems like she can’t forgive me. Well, I’m not just gonna bail on the prom. Either ways, I still need to go or else Hyunju starts to whine and do all those disgusting stuff.

I got ready and looked at my mirror one last time. I looked to the left and saw Jieun’s curtains slightly opened. I took my binoculars and peek through the curtains. All I saw was Jieun’s face in her hands. Is she, crying? *Honk honk*
I heard a honk outside my house, that must’ve been Hyunju. I put my binoculars down and got off my house.

“Oppa, you will really love tonight!”
I wasn’t concentrating on what she said. I was just focusing on Jieun. I seriously regretted this decision!
Finally we arrived at the ball. Hyunju asked me to dance but I didn’t want to. I went off to get myself a drink and I sat down.

-minutes later-
The doors opened and everyone was silent and looked over to the doors. I decided to look at what’s grabbing their attention. I walked to the front to see a girl walking in with a short dress(knee length) and a mask.
I looked closer at her and spotted her lips. They were exactly the same as Jieun’s! Not that I stare at her lips everyday, but they’re the same! When she got into the middle of the ball room I decided to walk up to her.

“Jieun?”
“A-ani, I’m not Jieun.”
“Jieun, don’t lie to me. I recognize that voice everwhere”
“Aniyo, I’m not supposed to be here interrupting you and Hyunj—“
I cut her off as I leaned in and placed my lips onto hers. Her lips was just so soft. I grabbed onto her waist and pulled her closer to me. Soon later she started to kiss back and we broke apart.

“MINHO OPPA!!”
Hyunju started to come in.
“Mwoh?”
“I can’t believe you’re cheating on me!”
“Excuse me? I never did love you, you just played with me. And what did I see just now? You were kissing a guy at that couch there!”
“Minho we’re over! Uhrg!”

I then focused my attention back to Jieun.
“M-mianhe Minho! I-I didn’t mean to interrupt! Im s-sorry!”
She ran out and I chased after her.
“Wait Jieun!”
“Mianhe Minho!”
“Aniyo!’
I pulled her back.

“Jieun ah, I’ve always wanted for her to break up with me. She’s been such a these days can’t stop kissing and hugging me. Look, you might be shocked, but honestly you we’re the one I loved at first before Hyunju came in. But days after I dated her, I realized you should’ve been the one I should be dating. Song Jieun, I really really love you!”
She just stared at me. Seconds later she hugged me.
“So you really do feel the same way as I do?”
“Jieun ah, I want you to be my girlfriend.”
She nodded.
“Come on!”
“Where are we going?”
“To have our prom somewhere else.”

I took her to a fancy restaurant and we ate as well as we talked about all our funny moments and secrets when we were still bestfriends. After that I sent her back to her house.
“Gomawo Minho”
She was about to go in but I pulled her back.
“Ani, call me Minho oppa”
“Haha, arasso”
She smiled at me. There were seconds of silence until I leaned in and kissed her. I grabbed her waist and pulled her as she kisses me back. Finally I broke the kiss.
“Goodnight my princess”

 

-----------------------------------
Tada~ I hope I didn't took your request to late though(: Anyways im sorry if I made slight changes in your plot(: I was really in to writing this that I've forgotten about the plot. Hehe. This is my first time writing a oneshot and this whole story contains of 1373 words. Kekeke, hope that's enough for you :oo
I really hope you'll enjoy this oneshot and pardon me for my spelling errors(: 
Hope you will request again annyeong :D