Nothing like before | Competition?

A heart can change

Reader’s POV

‘’Annyeong Taehyung oppa.’’ I greeted my senior prefect. ‘’Annyeong y/n. Umm… Where the others?’’ he asked since it’s really weird if I go to school by myself. ‘’Some of them are busy and Jinhwan and Yunhyeong oppa is not that well today.’’ I said, trying to hide my sadness. ‘’Oh, poor them.’’ He said. ‘’They’re sick?’’ a voice asked and his tone was like worried. I turned myself and saw Hanbin looked shocked while holding a Chemistry book. ‘’Why you care Hanbin?’’ Taehyung oppa asked. ‘’No, it’s just that’s shocking. Y/n wouldn’t be that protective today.’’ Hanbin said calmly. Taehyung oppa looked devastated with the answer and the action of Hanbin. ‘’Oh, yeah. That’s explain everything.’’ He said softly while looking at the ground. ‘’Ok, Kaja.’’ Hanbin said while grabbing my hand and dragging me to the school building.

 

 

During recess time. It wasn’t like before. Of course rather than having a break with 6 peoples, today is just 2 of us and it is me and Hanbin. Jinhwan, Bobby, Yunhyeong, Junhwe, Donghyuk and Chanwoo didn’t come to school and it made me sad. Thankfully, Hanbin accept my invitation to eat with me. ‘’I am really feel weird with the 6 of them. They having mental breakdown but not sharing with me. I don’t believe just because of a song they can have a fever.’’ ‘’Wait. A s-song?’’ Hanbin asked surprisingly. ‘’Yeah. I guessed it was their song since I heard their voices in it. But there’s one voice that I don’t know. They said it was somebody. Somebody that they truly missed I guessed. They seem miserable hearing the song. The person surely good at rapping and I guessed his the leader since he said that something like burden of other lives on him. It was truly touching and inspiring since his determination was really strong, like you Hanbin.’’

‘’Like me?’’ he asked. ‘’Yeah, I’ve always seen you so determine to do something.’’ I praised. ‘’Thanks.’’ He said. ‘’I guess.’’ He said that softly. I just smiled.  Suddenly I saw Jungkook running towards our table. ‘’y/n noona!’’ ‘’Yah Jungkook! What’s up?’’ I greeted him. ‘’I’m fine. Y/n! I have a fantastic news!’’ Jungkook said happily. ‘’Yah… Yah… Whooh… You run too fast Jungkook! I already told you to slow down. Pabo.’’ Rap Mon oppa hit Jungkook’s head. ‘’I already told you. If you want to follow, you have to keep a pace with me. Use your genius brain hyung.’’ Jungkook said sarcastically. ‘’Yah yah! Respect me!’’ Rap Mon warned Jungkook but the latter just rolled his eyes. ‘’Hajima hajima! What is the news?’’ I said, determine to know. Even Hanbin looked curious. ‘’There’s a group competition. There will be lots of events. And one of them are singing and dancing group. I think you guys would totally love it. The minimum members are 6. You guys are perfect and awesome. You will probably get the round-up position.’’ Jungkook explained excitedly. ‘’Wait wait. Who’s gonna be 1st?’’ I asked but already knowing the answer. ‘’Of course us.’’ Jungkook proudly said it. ‘’In your dreams.’’ I said in annoyance while rolling my eyes.

We laughed but Hanbin just eat his food. Rap Mon looked at him and sighed. ‘’I hope you join Hanbin. Don’t give up. Don’t easily believe what others said. Believe yourself, B.I. ‘Be I’. I know you’re stronger than what sh**s that your fake umma said. Live your dream. Make your real umma proud. Arasso?’’ He smiled and pat Hanbin at the back. He handed me the slip. He signaling Jungkook to leave them but before they leave, Jungkook also give something that would burn the passion in Hanbin ‘’Hyung, I’ve always love your work. Believe me. Those hyungs really love you and never had bad intention to you. Just change your heart and accept them. Like what you are doing to y/n noona.’’ Jungkook said and just left. Hanbin turned his head to see Jungkook and Rap Mon leave him with me. Hanbin slowly turned around and continue eat. I’m really confused. Is Hanbin always been this closed to this Bangtan’s oppa? But why I always see Hanbin being alone? I’ve been a new transfer to this school and nowadays, I’ve known a bit of history but I don’t know who it is belong and who it is relate to it. I’m just hoping it have a good ending like normal fantasies would happen. I quickly took a pen from my pocket and write the names.

  1. Kim Jiwon
  2. Kim Jinhwan
  3. Koo Junhoe
  4. Kim Donghyuk
  5. Song Yunhyeong
  6. Jung Chanwoo

I lifted my head and saw Hanbin peaking the slip. He looked sad. I looked Hanbin and suddenly taught of something.

  1. Kim Hanbin
  2. Kang Y/N (helper)

Hanbin looked surprised and was about to stop me but I managed to run away and put in a box of registeration. Once put, no turning back. Hanbin froze. I went to our table and said to him ‘’Can’t wait to be working with you.’’ I said and gave him my victory smile. ‘’Y/n. You didn’t understand what you’ve just done.’’ Hanbin said with his worry eyes. ‘’I know what I do pabo.’’ I said. 

 

 

 

It was 10pm. And I just finished Mathematics assignment. Gosh, it was hard. Guess Junhwe would probably do so easily. Just pluck his finger and it’s all done. He’s truly a magic. Speaking of Junhwe, I wanted to call the 6 of them to tell the great news. ‘’They must be really happy if they hearing this wonderful news.’’ I dialed the number and called it. ‘’Yeobseyo?’’ the voice answered. ‘’Yah Kimbab!!’’ I quickly covered my mouth. I should’t call him that. ‘’Bobby, mian mian. I didn’t meant to call-‘’ ‘’Gwechana princess y/n.’’ he said. ‘’What are you doing Rapper Kim?’’ ‘’I just took a nice refreshing shower. Gyaaahhh!’’ he stretched. ‘’Haha. You must be posing in front of the mirror. ‘’Umm…No I’m not.’’ He lied. ‘’Haha like I believe that. Hear this. Not soon enough, our school are going to hold an events and one of them are singing and dancing group competition. I participated all of you in that competition.’’ I said.

‘’Jinja? Oh gomawo! You’re the best y/n!’’ he shouted excitedly. ‘’Haha… I know I’m the best. But I also participated someone in too.’’ ‘’Gwechana gwechana. Chill. It’s cool. Thanks again y/n. You totally the best. I will tell the others as soon as possible.’’ ‘’Well, after I make some push-ups. Annyeong!’’ Bobby hanged up. I’m really happy that I got a good response.  I hugged my phone and jumped myself to bed. I suddenly remembered Hanbin. That good looking guy. Wait, did I just said him ‘Good looking guy’? Omo… Do I like Kim Hanbin, the one who has the worst reputation? How about Koo Junhoe? I still feeling him awesome too. Aish. Love is complicated. I quickly dialed his number. No answer. I called him again. Still. I called him again. Ah, Finally. An answer! ‘’Yeobseyo?...’’ a soft voice can be heard. ‘’Hanbinnie!’’ ‘’Kim Hanbin, what are you doing? You’re not studying?! If you don’t, your mom would be really ashamed and disappointed in the dungeon and I wouldn’t cook for you and Hanbyul! Let you starve to death! You better get good job and get great salary for me Mr. or starting from now you and Hanbyul won’t eat!’’ ‘’Ani… I’m studying umma!’’ ‘’*Doors bang* You are lying to me! You and Hanbyul won’t eat tonight.’’ ‘’Umma, please… I don’t care if I don’t eat but please let Hanbyul eat. She’s still a growing girl… Please umma…’’ ‘’Ok, then give me your phone! F*** you caller!’’ And then the call end up abruptly. I was shocked with the conversation.

Is it true? Hanbin and his little sister, Hanbyul is being treated harshly by their fake umma while their umma is in prison? Oh my… How cruel is the world. I felt like crying. Knowing the situation, that’s why Hanbin have such attitude. He’s been holding grudge by that wicked old woman. I felt wanna hug him and tell it’s alright. There must be a great or good behind this. I’m just hoping he will be alright.

 

 

 

B.I’s POV

I continued studying. Ugh… I feel like crying. I don’t know how much longer can I accept this. I feel like want to die.  But how about Hanbyul? She’s too small to face that beast. She’s the precious of my life. I can’t let her go. I must be strong for her. The door creeks open. I panicked and threw some sheet of papers and quickly flip the book open and pretend studying. ‘’Beanie oppa~~’’ that sweet high pitch voice that I love the most. I turned and saw little Hanbyul standing on the door frame. I smiled to the ears. I love her so much, waching her growing is something that I’m proud. I waved my hand, signaling her to come in. She walked fastly towards me and I grabbed and lift her to my lap. ‘’Aigoo~~ Our Hanbyul walks really fast now eh? We should celebrate it.’’ I said cheerfully. ‘’Ch-cheleberate wit wat?’’ she asked cutely. ‘’With… My kisses! Muah muah muah.’’ I kissed all over her face. She giggled. ‘’Oppa, it t-tikles mey… hehe…’’ Hanbyul chuckled.

‘’Really? How about this?’’ I tickled her every part of her body. She laughed so hard but still cute. I quickly put my lips on Hanbyul’s tummy and blown it. She giggled really hard until tears came right out of her eye. I laughed with Hanbyul but then ‘umma’ came. ‘’Yah! Why aren’t you study? Why is Hanbyul here? You really don’t want eat, Hanbyul? Ok fine.’’ ‘’Umma… please… Let Hanbyul eat.’’ ‘’Ah no! If you want to eat, go cook it yourself!’’ She yelled and left the room. ‘’Tsk…tsk…’’ Hanbyul sobbed. ‘’Ah Hanbyul-ah… Don’t cry.’’ I said, consoling her. ‘’M-mian oppa…. Tsk…tsk….’’ She sobbed again. ‘’Gwechana Hanbyul…Let me toast you some bread, okay?’’ Hanbyul nodded. I’ve always wondered, what Hanbyul done to deserve to be in this cruel position? She’s nice and innocent. I’m just hoping one day, miracles happen.

 

\End of 2nd day/

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/n: I'm so sorry if the colours are like slightly not the same that I used.  I don't know why my eyes aren't like eye of an eagle or eye of the Great Hanbin X''). Well, tq for reading and everything. im so sorry if this confusing or just stupid. ill try my best to fix anything wrong. im still working on the next chapp... yeh, i havnt finished yet and i maybe will post it along with the chap 4. idk... just look my wifi condition how it is...  im really sad aint I? byebye... going to continue the 3rd one or just got to sleep... annyeong and jalja...