Hurt and Tears | New friend?

A heart can change

Reader’s POV

I was just checking my phone. No messages. ‘Aish, where are those baboons?’ I mumbled. I have waited for like 15 minutes and those stupid baboons aren’t being seen. Even their ugly nose. I sighed for the nth time.

‘’Everybody knows, Hit me! Pink hot, pink hot! Pink hot, pink hot! Hot hot hot hot pink! Pink hot pink hot!’’

Aish, finally! I know that tune is and it shows they are already here. But LATE! I stood up from the bench at my house’s garden and brushed the dust off from my uniform. I peeked from my house’s gate and there I saw a group walking unionly towards to my house. How dare they casually walking while they are already late? I’m really mad now. One of them quickly run to my house direction while shouting ‘’Yah y/n! Come out now! We’re late! Yah! Yah yah yah!’’ He banged on my gate ruthlessly. I held the remote to the gate and pressed the button to open it. It slowly opens and I can see the man who I called him rabbit. I gave him my serious death face. Oh, this guy is going to be dead meat.

 

Bobby’s POV

I ran towards to y/n’s house. ‘’Yah y/n! Come out now! We’re late! Yah! Yah yah yah!’’ I shouted while heading towards her front gate. I banged ruthlessly on her gate. I didn’t feel afraid to do it because I know that this gate is a high quality one. Of course, rich peoples can buy everything with guaranteed quality. Aish, rich bastards. The gate slowly opened. I put my two hands in my pocket and plastered my huge cheeky smile that I always have on my face but nightmare soon came haunted me and it made me lose my precious smile. The face of death. I know I’m going to die. I shrugged it off and just act normally. ‘’Annyeong y/n.’’ I said while my right hand waved at her.

She’s gonna make her first move. An attack. And I as a blurry one failed to defend myself from her vicious attack. She grabbed me by the collar. My two hands quickly hold her hand but I wasn’t brave enough to attack her. ‘’Why are you LATE?!’’ she asked. She’s giving me chills. ‘’Ani… Ah-ah…. It’s not that we purposely to be late, it’s all because of….. JINHWAN HYUNG!’’

 

 

 

Reader’s POV

‘’Ani… Ah-ah…. It’s not that we purposely to be late, it’s all because of….. JINHWAN HYUNG!’’ He said while pointing to the shortest one who was holding his phone that played ‘Hot Pink’ by EXID. I shot a glare to him. He was shocked and quickly hid behind a man. A man that has charms and everything. Charms, looks, brains and voice. And not to forget to mention his a sassy one. ‘’Yah yah! Hajima. Ok, hajima. Since we’re very late, we have no time to fool around. I say we quickly run to school since we only have 10 fu**ing minutes left! Ppali pabo-ya!’’ he said. He quickly grabbed Jinhwan’s hand and run really fast. Jinhwan pulled his hand from the guy and run even more fast. Me, Kimbap and Chanwoo quickly ran after them.

It was really mad! Can we made to school in time?  Few metres from the school we can see Taehyung oppa stand at the school gate. ‘’Ppali pabo! We have 1 minute and 49 secs left! We can make it!’’ the charming prince instructed us. We run as fast as Sonic can. And in the nick of time we arrive at school. My foot steps on the school area and at the same time the school bell rang. Oh oops. Did I said it too early? ‘’Well hello Mrs. y/n. I didn’t expect you to arrive late.  But seems all your gangs arrive at the safest time.’’ Taehyung oppa said. ‘’Aww… oppa…. I didn’t mean too. It’s all because of Jinan oppa!’’ I complained. ‘’Me?’’  Jinhwan oppa asked. ‘’Yes oppa. It’s your fault.’’ I said. Jinhwan cutely hugged his tiny body and pout. I was about to chuckled but quickly keep my face straight. ‘’Hyung. She step her foot on the school area and at the same time the school bell just about to rang. Isn’t that she is safe?’’ the charming prince said with his husky voice.

‘’Well yeah… Okay y/n. You’re safe to this sassy brat.’’ Taehyung oppa said and eyed at the guy, Koo Junhwe. I don’t know if I have a feeling to him but my heart always pound fastly when I feel his aura. I just smiled sweetly at Taehyung oppa and thanked him. As we were about to go to class, we heard a familiar voice quarelling with Taehyung oppa. I turned my body and saw a big temper Hanbin quarelling with Taehyung oppa. ‘’Why are you writing my name but you didn’t write her name?!’’ he asked rudely.  ‘’It’s because you’re late and she’s not, dummy head.’’ Taehyung oppa replied, feeling annoying. ‘’You’re bias! Gave that gijibe a good reputations while me? F*** you.’’ He said while showing the finger. He walked away. We met and he just shot a glare to us. I shot back to him but it never make him flinch even a bit. He just walk away, heading towards to his class.

I suddenly feel a slightly tap on my shoulder and I turned my head. I saw Junhwe smiled at me, “ Let’s go. We don’t want to be late or else Mrs. Griffson gonna totally chopped our heads off.’’ He said while just give his sweet smile to me. I looked at the ground, “Ne.’’ He pat my head and just walk. Oh my… The smile, it’s totally illegal since it can kill someone or at least me. Was that smile meaning something? Or the pat? I was really confused. But to think again, it just maybe a friendly things that he always do to us, his close friends. If want to compare, I’m not the one who get mostly the interactions. That tiny oppa does. Look at them now. He put his hand on Jinhwan’s head.  But Jinhwan pushed him so he fell to the ground. He just lay there laughing. Oh my… Maybe I’m just too hoping. I wasn’t moving. Until, ‘’Noona? Aren’t you coming?’’ the maknae of our group asked. ‘’Oh yes Chanwoo… I’m just thinking. Oh let’s go.’’ I said. I ran towards the school building while saying, ‘’Who’s the last is a chicken!’’ And soon all of us running happily towards the school building.

 

 

I was searching Bio class, my class or I mean our class. Me and Junhwe are the same age. Jinan and Kimbab are 1 year older while Chanwoo is 2 years younger. So technically me and Junhwe are in the same class. Well, Donghyuk is 1 year younger and actually Yunhyeong is the same with us only he takes other class. And not to mention ‘him’ also is same with us. Me and Juhwe were left together as all of us separated our ways. I saw Bio class. No Mrs. Griffson. Line clear. We entered the class. We saw there were many presents and love letters on Junhwe’s table. ‘’Aish… Seriously? Why can’t those bit***es just stop? Aigoo… It’s so crowded here.’’ Junhwe frowned his forehead. He scratched his brunette hair. I just shooked my head. I settled down my things on my table but was startled with Junhwe’s voice. ‘’Look! There even gay in here! Aish…’’ he said while holding a card with a big word in front of it that said ‘Bromance’.

I just chuckled looking how annoying and disgusted Junhwe is. I continued with settling my things and suddenly I felt a breath at my ears and one second after that I was being dragged out from the class. Junhwe was about to chase me, I mean ‘us’ but the person quickly run while dragging me with him or her. And not long after that we arrive at the back of the school. I turned to see who’s the dragger is and surprisingly is the rude Hanbin. ‘’What do you want you jerk!’’ I asked rudely. ‘’You think with your charms, looks and money you can make them drooling and obey you? Sorry to say but I can’t be effect with your wicked charms or should I say spell?’’ he asked sarcastically. I was angry. He went too far. ‘’Listen Mr. Kim, I don’t know why are you dragging me here but it just wasting our time. Not long after this. Mrs. Griffson gonna enter our class and will be teaching Biology as she being paid by all of us and both of us here gonna miss it.’’ I said. ‘’Heh. It’s not like you paying attention to it.’’ He said while stuff his hand in his pocket while looking at the ground.

‘’What did you just said?’’ I asked angrily. ‘’Don’t act a dummy you are. It’s not like I don’t know. You always stare to that sassy as* Junhwe.’’  He said while looking me at the eye. Shoot! He knows? I’m just too obvious am I? He grabbed my hand and once again dragged me. ‘’Wooh… Where are you dragging me now?’’ I asked. ‘’To Bio class of course. I know you wouldn’t want to miss that as* of him.’’ He said plainly. I blushed for the first time in for like what years. So I just followed him to Bio class. We spied on the class. Mrs. Griffson was in there. ‘’Aww… We’re too late.’’ I whined. ‘’Why are you whining for? Missing bio or missing his as*?’’ He asked, looking at me. ‘’Both.’’ I mumbled. Shoot! I just answer honestly. Don’t say that I already feel comfortable with him. I covered my mouth. ‘’Knew it.’’ He said annoyingly while rolling his eyes.

I just watch Mrs. Griffson teaching them from far. We are at 2 class far away from Bio class. ‘’The blood cells are going to…. Arrgghh! I didn’t hear what Mrs. Griffson after that. Haish… It’s really hard to learn from this area.’’ I complained. Even Mrs. Griffson’s voice is really high pitch and loud, I can’t still hear her clearly. Hanbin just watch me. He rolled his eyes. He took something under the desk that he sat. He didn’t get anything. I looked at him weirdly. He went to other desk. Still nothing. He went to my desk and search something below it. ‘’Hey hey…’’ I warned him and he looked up or spesifically he was looking me at the chest area.  Pang! He touches his red cheek. Feeling it burning. ‘’ert!’’ I shouted at him. He stood up and went behind my desk. Not giving up. I looked at him in disgust and weirdly but inside I was admiring his determination.

He came to me after playing ‘tresure hunt’ by himself. He kneeled in front of me. ‘’Yah yah… What do you think you’re doing?’’ I asked. ‘’Well obviously not confessing at you.’’ He said plainly.  I taken aback. Yeah, I thought he was going to. ‘’Okay, this what you missed. The blood cells are going to dead if…’’ I cut him off. ‘’What are you doing?’’ ‘’What it looks like I’m doing? Teaching you pabo!’’ he said while continue his lecture while drawing on a piece of paper. I’m going to admit. Besides no.1 Junhwe, Hanbin is surprisingly also smart. He always got no.2 but the shocking thing is at class, he always writing lyrics, rap or just looking at the window or sleep. He never pay attention to class at all and that’s what make me curious. I always thought he always cheating but now, he’s showing that he knows it before the teacher teaches us. ‘’And that’s how it happened.’’ He said. ‘’Hanbin, I want to ask something.’’ I asked.  ‘’Oh, yeah. Go ahead pabo.’’ He said, shocked a bit. ‘’Did you study hard at your house?’’ ‘’Oh… Yeah. I have to study and study because my umma is very strict. She won’t let me rest or having fun at all at home.’’ He said while drawing circles over and over on the paper. ‘’It’s that why you always come late to school? Is that why you no pay attention at class?’’ I asked curiously. He silent.  ‘’Come on Hanbin. Answer me.’’ I pushed him. ‘’Can you please not ask that question y/n?!’’ he yelled. He looked angry and hurt.

‘’Oh, I’m sorry. I don’t know it will hurt you.’’ I said softly. ‘’It didn’t hurt me. It didn’t- ‘’ He stops and stood up. He walk out of the class. I saw he walked from the back. I never knew anything about my enemy and now I know, I felt a bit sorry to him. I looked at the paper. It was really simple but fact on point. I took the paper and fold it and put it in my pocket. I walk out from the class as soon I heard the bell. Recess time. Mrs. Griffson walked out from the class. I quickly went into class but since I was in a hurry, I bumped into someone but thank goodness I manage to grab his uniform. I looked up and saw a worried Junhwe. I released his uniform. ‘’Y/n, are you okay? Are you injured badly? Let me see.’’ He said while spinning me around. ‘’Yah Junhwe. Hajima. What’re you doing?’’ I asked weirdly. ‘’What are you thinking I’m doing? Checking you of course! That brat came at the end 5 minutes of bio lesson. He said sorry that he came late. Mrs. Griffson asked where were you and he answered you were hurt. I was panicked hearing that.’’ Junhwe said with full of worry. I peeked from Junhwe’s back. I saw him looking at us while packing his bag. ‘’Did he hurt you? Oh, I’m gonna kill this brat.‘’Ani… ani… I think I’m the one who hurt him.’’ I mumbled.

‘’Huh?’’ ‘’Nothing.’’ I said. ‘’Ehem.’’ Me and Junhwe looked at the one who just cleared his throat. It was Hanbin and he looked irritated. ‘’Yah! What do you want you…’’ Junhwe was about to curse but Hanbin cut him off,‘’You lovebirds are blocking the way. For your information, I also rarely eat at home so I’m hungry. Can you just making love somewhere else?’’ Hanbin said but the second last words was like he said to me. ‘’Huh. Like we do care. By the way, I’m just being a concern close friend. Why? Jealous? No friend? You should have regret what you’ve done….’’ The last words were soft and made me confuse. ‘’And maybe just maybe, you can change it.’’ Junhwe said, very soft and it made me more confuse. ‘’What did you said Junhwe?’’ I asked even I clearly hear everything. ‘’Oh. I said I was hungry too. Umm… Let’s go to cafeteria. They must be waiting for us.’’ Junhwe said while grabbing my hand and leading me to the cafeteria.We saw our gang eating already at the same spot we always eat. ‘’Yah baboons!’’ I yelled to them. I saw Kimbap lifted his head. He waved and signaling us to sit there. I just run towards them.

 

Junhwe’s POV

Y/n was running towards to our gang while I, walking slowly. I couldn’t walk fast that time. It was bitter. Remembering the past. Remembering what just happen. I just can’t. My face must be look blank. ‘’Oh Junhwe, sit beside me.’’ Yoyo offer the empty seat next to him. I just walk and sit next to him. They all except y/n look at me, suspecting something. ‘’I’m going to queue and buy some food. Who wants to order?’’ y/n offered. ‘’Ooh ooh me! I want more soy bean noodle and a watermelon juice!’’ Bobby said, raising his hand very high. ‘’Haven’t you eaten?’’ Jinan asked. Bobby just put his tongue out. ‘’Aish this boy.’’ Jinan said, giving up on this Kimbab. ‘’Ok, you Junhwe?’’ y/n asked, looking at me. ‘’Same noodle but mineral water.’’ I said. She nodded her head cutely and left. ‘’June, what happened?’’ Jinan hyung asked as soon y/n left. I just stay silent. Wow, this hyung really know me good. ‘’Come on June… Tell us. Is it about him?’’ Jinan hyung asked again. Suddenly a song that I hate, love and cherish the most playing on Jinan’s hyung phone which a phone that will always play songs whenever free time. Everyone looked at Jinan hyung. ‘’Oh sh*t.’’ Jinan took his phone and quickly tries to unlock his phone but failed due to his clumsiness.  ‘’Hyung! Why did you shuffle that song? Didn’t you blacklist that song?’’ Kimbab said in panic. ‘’I did but yesterday I missed him so much so I went to hear this song.’’ Jinan explain in his clumsiness. ‘’Ppali hyung! Yoyo is teary now.’’ Dongdong warned Jinan hyung. ‘’I know, I know…’’ he said while his own eyes already teary. I breathed hardly. This is too emotional. And suddenly, his part can be heard.

’Carrying 6 other lifes on my shoulder.’’

Yoyo hyung started crying. He couldn’t take it anymore. Everyone was gloomy. I lifted my head and see a person sitting not far. And my part came crushed in. And that time, I know, I also missed him. Tears came rushing out from my eyes. Jinan hyung who has a sweet personality also cried. Technically, all of us, 6 of us cried.

 

Reader’s POV

It was a long queue but I was glad that I can help something with my friends but surprisingly Jinhwan, Yunhyeong and Junhwe weren’t there. ‘’Here it is the food.’’ I sat down on my seat. I saw all of them had red eyes. ‘’Umm… Why are your eyes red?’’ I asked. ‘’Nothing, just hearing an emotional songs. Pabo Jinhwan hyung plays it by mistake.’’ Kimbap said while giving me a smile that I doubt it was real. ‘’Oh…’’ Suddenly I heard Kimbap’s voice over the phone. ‘’Wait. Isn’t this Jinhwan’s voice and Yunhyeong?’’ They all nodded. ‘’Oh… It must be your songs. Good.’’ But suddenly an unrecognized voice came. ‘’Wait, who’s this?’’ I asked. Suddenly Donghyuk stood up and left. ‘’What? Did I said wrong?’’I asked in confuse. ‘’Ani. He’s just too emotional. Oh that person. He was somebody.’’ Kimbap said. ‘’A somebody that we missed.’’ Chanwoo said softly. He stood up and also left. It was me and Kimbap only. He’s eating the noodle but seem not enjoying it.

It was an unusual awkward moment. I eat my food to avoid any more awkwardness. ‘’Y/n, I want to ask you.’’ Kimbab said, maybe trying to break the awkwardness that fill in. ‘’Yeah. Go ahead.’’ I said. ‘’Do you think replaying it over and over will reducing the pain or will it just kept us more in pain?’’ he asked while looking seriously at me. I had never see the happy cheeky Kim Jiwon can be so serious. ‘’I’m also not sure Kimbab.’’ I said. ‘’Y/n, can you please not call me Kimbab right now. It just… I don’t know. I’m sorry.’’ He said while playing with his noodles. ‘’Ouh okay. Gwechana...’’ I said, a little bit disappointed. My right hand supported my chin and my eyes were staring at the sushi. I have no appetite to eat. ‘’Y/n, I have to go now. I have something to do. Annyeong…’’ Bobby said while waving his hand to me but it is seem, unnatural. I just smiled at him. He soon left me. I just sighed. Still playing with my food.

Suddenly a hand grabbed my hand. I looked up. Hanbin looked at me so serious. I gulped. Omo… From this angle, he looks so…hot. His jaw was really sharp, his flawless milky skin face was just perfect and his nose was on point. My heart suddenly beat really hard. My face was burning. Omo… What is this feeling that I’m having? It feels like riding a rollercoaster. ‘’Yah! Stop playing with your food. That’s not good. God will be mad if you do that.’’ He said with a concern voice. I was shocked with his personality. He seems really caring. His cher-ish red lips when moving were seducing me. I feeling just wanna kiss those y lips that driving me crazy now. ‘’Gijibe, stop staring at me like that! It creeps me out. Ugh…’’ He shivers his body. I just watched in amaze. ‘’What?’’ he asked.  ‘’I think when we are enemy, we were never this close…’’ I said. ‘’Uh… I don’t understand. Well, I have to go.’’ He said, ready to make his leave. As his about to leave, he leaves a shocking reminder. ‘’Tell them, Don’t cry because of the past. Just, keep moving forward.’’ After that, he just left with sadness written on his face.

I was confused. ‘’Aish, why all the boys are very confusing today? Aish, it will drives me crazy! Aish!’’ I said while scratching my head.

 

Bobby’s POV

Now I know why the others didn’t let y/n to use the nickname that ‘he’ gave us. It just remembering too much things in the past. It hurts. I ran to the nearest men’s toilet and pushed it roughly. I saw Jinan hyung consoling June while Yoyo were sitting on the sink, sobbing his heart out. Dongdong was washing his face from crying while Chanu was looking at the ceiling and lean against the toilet’s wall. A smile appeared on my face. ‘’No no Kimbab. Not you too…’’ Jinan said hopelessly. His tiny eyes were puffy. I continued my ‘smile’, a sarcastic smile. Tears came down from my eyes rapidly. I laughed sarcastically, tenderly. Jinan hyung quickly get up and went to me. He caressed my back gently, like an umma. Yes, his the umma of the group. Our old group. ‘’Kimbab-ah… Haji-jima… I know you missed him and hurt. We all are. But we have to stay strong. He maybe not the guy that we know now but just pray that one day, one miracle day, all of us, are together, like before. Or better.’’ Jinan said with his sweet, consoling voice.

I smiled, a sincere and hurt one. And suddenly, the door was banged open. The person came in a bad timing. He looked calm? Heh, I bet his not regretting what he have done. I bet he didn’t miss us at all. Such a bast***.  He walked in normally and headed to the sink. He looks at the reflection of him at the mirror. He eyed his eyes on June and went back to him. ‘’Boy, you look so y. I’m not talking to you but I’m talking to my reflection.’’ He sang a line of Fifth Harmony’s Reflection and that was a song that he gave to June and saying it suits June the best. We all have a good laugh and that was in the past. Hearing that, just make us hurt and angry. June’s eye were burning in anger. He looked so hurt. His eyes began to teary. He stood up and began to punch the guy but luckily Yoyo successed to pull June away.

‘’Why Junhwe? Hurt hearing those lines or hearing me singing it?’’ he asked. ‘’Yah! You…you..’’ ‘’Why can’t you guys just move on?!’’ he asked angrily. ‘’Because… We still love you, we still need you, Beanie-ah…’’ Those words entirely shocked us and mostly Hanbin. He looked hurt. His eyes were teary. He stormed out from the toilet without any words.

 

 

B.I’s POV

‘’Why can’t you guys just move on?!’’ I asked angrily. I don’t want them to be hurt. Let me be only one who is hurt. ‘’Because… We still love you, we still need you, Beanie-ah…’’ I turned my head and saw my dearest Jinan hyung said sincerely. Oh no… I can’t… This is too much for me. I have a lump on my throat so I was unable to speak. I can’t take this anymore so I just went out from the toilet. I ran while my tears escape freely. I didn’t stop running so I bumped into someone. I looked and it was y/n. It made me more hurt. Seeing her replacing my place, just sicken my feelings. I hate it. I want to be in her place. I don’t care she’s rich or whatever. I just wanna the happiness she receives from them. Is that really hard to ask? ‘’Hanbin-ah? What happened to you?’’ she asked. I silent. I just can’t answer now. I just can’t.

I stood up and tried to walk away but she quickly grabbed my hand.  ‘’Hanbin… I know you have problem… And problem can’t be solved if you just burdened it. You can tell me you know.’’ She said. I was surprised to see she’s caring for me but it’s no use. I pushed her hand and just walked away. ‘’Thanks but no thanks’’ was my answer. I maybe looked cold now but deep inside I’m the most hurt. I just walk and walk. We have English lesson after this but I don’t want to meet Yoyo who would be the 2nd most hurt and June the angry one. I don’t have the courage so I just skipped class. I went to back of the school. I put my bag nicely on the ground. I sat and just admire the sky and slowly my eyelid close.

 

 

‘’Yah pabo!’’ I felt a hit on my head. I opened my eyes annoyingly. I saw a girl smile cheekily at me. ‘’What do you want?’’ I asked annoying. ‘’Ehem, You didn’t attend any class after recess and I was kinda worried so I came by to stop here to see you sleeping like a baby.’’ She said. Y/n. This kid is always got into my nerves. I took my phone and opened a song. She listens to the song but didn’t get what was my meaning. She gave me that What-is-the-point face. Jeez… I really hate those faces. ‘’Do you know what song is this?’’ I asked. She shook her head. Oh lord. Please bless this soul. ‘’It is ‘Mind Your Own Business’ by Ailee noona and do you wanna know what it means?’’ I asked eagerly in annoying away. She nodded vigorously. My smile turn into frown, ‘’Fu** off.’’ I said and looked at my phone. Suddenly a sick as* kick hit my head. I looked at her.

‘’What’s your problem woman?!’’ I yelled at her. ‘’Norago.’’ She said, pointing at me. Aish… What did I do to awaken this wicked beast? Oh lord save me. She grabbed my hand and pulled it. I feel my burning because it’s been dragged roughly. ‘’Yah yah youja! I can get up by myself and walk.’’ I said, standing up. ‘’Jjang.’’ She said, lift thumbs up. I sighed in annoyance. This ahjumma is just sick. She dragged my hand again. ‘’Yah! Where are we going?’’ I asked. ‘’Since earlier you dragged me, it’s my favor to return to you back. Fair eh?’’ she said. I got a bad feeling about this. ‘’I asked where are we going, pabo!’’ I shot her. ‘’We’re going to my house.’’ ‘’Mwo? Ani…’’ I asked, defending myself.

‘’Yah! You just accompany me then I’ll set you free.’’ She explained.  ‘’Where are your friends? Your so called bodyguards?’’ I asked sarcastically. Everytime I mentioned them, I hurt myself. ‘’They… They are busy. Have no time for me.’’ She replied softly. And we stopped.  ‘’Hanbin, have you ever been left alone?’’ ‘’Huh?’’ I asked because I didn’t understand. ‘’Have friends left you?’’ she asked looking at me with those teary eyes. Oh no… Why so many tears today? ‘’I’ve never been left. Actually, I’m the one who left them.’’ She look surprised. ‘’I don’t know if they still can accept me. I feel all those words are just lie, just want my skills and voice. I don’t know if they notice or not, if they have intentions to do it or not, they make me useless. They don’t want Hanbin the dork, the real useless Hanbin. They just want the talented, determined B.I. That’s all. But Hanbin is such a dork. Even they don’t like him, Hanbin likes to be with them but finally ruthless cruel B.I made a decision and action that change both of their lives. I don’t know whether I should be happy or not but I know I’m hurt. I’m hurt everytime. I can’t stop hurting myself. Either you or them. We all hurt me.’’ I said while tears falling from my eyes. Oh Hanbin. You’re weak.

Suddenly soft hands wiped the tears. I looked at her. She smiled sadly to me. ‘’Gwechana.’’ She said. ‘’I hope you wouldn’t be hurt anymore. I’m sorry if I hurt you. I promise that I wouldn’t hurt you anymore.’’ I froze. Why? Why she’s being too caring to me? Aren’t I useless? Why she giving me hope? I hold her hand. I gently squeeze her hand. ‘’Wae?’’ I asked. ‘’Why what?’’ she asked. ‘’Why you care for me? Aren’t we enemies?’’ I asked. ‘’Ani… We’re chingu now.’’ She said happily relieved. I smiled. ‘’Gomawo…’’ I said and I automatically hugged her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

\End of the first day/