Dancing King [Jung Ho Seok(J-Hope)]

BTS Boys

[3PM, Wednesday: Dance Studio]

"5, 6, 7, 8!" 

You and your members started dancing to your newest track in the album. It has already been 3 hours since dance practice had started and you could hear your members breathing heavily as they danced. The break was not long enough for the whole dance practice. As you danced, you continuously kept thinking of persevering throughout the practice.

'Ah, just a bit more and we're done.'

It was almost the end of your dance practice. Everyone literally needed a long break from dancing or someone might get injured. You were panting heavily as you opened the bottle cap, immediately filling your mouth with water before gulping it down. You checked the time, it was 15 minutes to 4PM. 

"Good job, guys. All of you have worked hard today! See you all tomorrow!" our dance choreographer bid goodbye, to which all of us greeted back and bowed with manners.

"Ah... this is so tiring, " you sigh, exhausted. The thought of promising to meet your boyfriend, Hoseok, suddenly flew to your mind. You widen your eyes in realisation, hurrying to pack your stuff before immediately waving goodbye to the other members, "Bye guys, see you all back at the dorm! I'm late!" You dashed off to the lift, continuously pressing the button with the up arrow on it.

Even when you started to worry that Hoseok would be angry, you still had butterflies in your tummy. You still feel a little shy around him for the first few minutes. At last, the lift arrived. Scurrying inside the lift, you occupy the vacant lift alone and hurriedly press the button to the 8th floor. Exhausted from today's dance practice, you leaned against the wall, sighing as you tried to catch your breath, 'I hope Hoseok won't be mad about this.' 

The bell of the lift snaps you out of your thoughts and you realise you have reached the 8th floor already. The 8th floor consists of mainly dance studios which are already assigned to specific groups, including BTS. Cautiously looking around, you walk all the way to the end of the corridor until you reach the last dance studio. Inhaling a deep breath, you opened the door only to see all the lights turned off. " I thought I was late, " you sigh in relief before switching on the lights.

To your surprise, you only see your boyfriend's bag near the stereo device placed in the corner of the room. Despite being confused as to why he was not in the room, you walk towards his belongings to place your bag beside his. Right before you were about to place your bag, you feel arms enveloping your waist from the back. This earns a loud yelp from you as you turned around, only to see the face of the one and only, Jung Hoseok, your boyfriend.

"Yah, Hoseok-ah!" you cried out, heart beating fast from his sudden action. Your knees went jelly and you could feel energy being sapped out of your body for a moment. You took in a deep breath, trying to calm your heart. He knew you didn't like such scares but he could care less when you were in his arms. Smiling, he leans nearer to you, resting his chin on your shoulder. 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" he greeted. You rolled your eyes and unwrapped his arms around you harshly. " I'm going to go back home, since you scared me like that. You know I don't like those kinds of scares, " you subtly frowned, trying to make an angry face. Unaffected by your reaction, he continued smiling, much to your annoyance. The frown on your face deepens and you glare at him, " What is wrong with you? "

Hoseok walks towards you, the smile still plastered on his face. He took the bag off your hands before walking to the stereo system which he had already inserted a disc into. " What do you think you're doing? " once again, you ask. With a shrug, he gives another smile, " What do you think I'm doing? " He then presses the 'play' button on the device and a classical tune fades in. 

To your surprise, he starts dancing. It reminded you of the day he asked you to be his girlfriend. Hoseok danced, moving to the beat as his shiny black hair glimmered under the light. His expressions were the same as that day. There was never a mistake in his dance movements. Unconsciously, a smile was already on your face as you continued watching him dance. 

You shook your head, " You do know how to make a girl happy almost immediately, " you sigh. Hoseok smiles, slowly dancing until he stops in front of you. Holding his right hand out, he gestures you to take it. You gladly obliged, slipping your hand in his before he pulls you towards him, firm. He holds both of your hands, moving to the classical melody playing. 

He twirls you around and not long after, the music ends and the next song plays. A familiar tune plays and Hoseok widens his eyes, " Oh, it's our song! " he grins, staring into your eyes. " Shall we? " he tilts his head to the side. Almost immediately, the two of you stood in front of the mirror with big smiles on your faces. This was the song that you and your boyfriend had choreographed together during your trainee days. 

Memories rush back to your head and you remember the happy times the both of you had together dancing. You used to ask for help in dancing from Hoseok whenever you were stuck and as days went by, you and him became closer. The two of you smile at each other, happiness and excitement in your hearts. It was so easy for him to make you angry, but it was so easy for him to make you happy. As you took a glance at him, your heart skips a beat, ' Well.. '

' He is my Dancing King after all. '