As sweet as sugar [Min Yoongi (Suga)]

BTS Boys

 

[10 AM, Monday]

You shuffled through the clothes in the closet, sighing every few seconds. You were searching for a nice outfit, but everything seemed unfavourable at the moment. Sighing for the nth time, you look into the mirror, ' How am I going to look attractive for him? ' Staring at the night dress that was worn the previous night, your eyes then shifted to the figure at the back, resting on the bed. A small smile appears on your face as you admired the view of your boyfriend sleeping peacefully. ' Aw.. Look at him being cute and all on the bed. ' 

Immediately, your thoughts flew back to trying to find a nice outfit for the day. ' Should I just wake him up and ask for his help? ' you pouted, looking warily at his sleeping figure. Cautiously approaching him, you stood beside the bed, carefully reaching out to shake his shoulder lightly, " Yoongi oppa, " Without opening his eyes, he simply turned around, facing his body to the right. " Oppa! " you shook his shoulder again, a frown on your face.

You tried continuously but to no avail, he was still sound asleep without a care for the world. Groaning, you walked off and decided to just find a nice outfit by yourself. You look back to the figure on the bed, frowning at the lack of response, ' Geesh, he sleeps like a log... ' Few minutes after not being able to find a decent outfit, you hear a yawn and turn around to see your boyfriend. He stretched, putting his hands above his head as he squinted at you curiously. 

" Hm? " you approach him, ready to nag. " You're finally awake-- " he suddenly pulls you towards him, hugging your waist as he rolls over. Hovering above you, he rests his knees on the bed, hands beside your head as it blocked you of any way out of his grasp. With you dumbfounded, he gives a small smile, taking the opportunity to speak, " You don't have to find a nice outfit for today. That night dress is beautiful on you-- I can stare at you all day, " His brown orbs glimmered as he stared into your eyes, his smile even wider and as sweet as sugar-- must be why the company gave him his stage name, Suga.

Sighing, you frown, " Oppa, you can't keep doing this, you know. " Yoongi has been doing the same thing every morning ever since he ended his group's promotions. Although laying in bed and doing nothing is what he does the best, he should really try to do something else. Observing your face, he then frowns back, " Oh, come on. Let's just watch movies in bed, please. " You shake your head in disapproval, proceeding to wriggle out of his grasp but he keeps you firmly trapped in between his arms. 

You lay there, exasperated, " Why do you always do this? " He stares at you, eyes sympathetic. Yoongi lies down beside you, propping an arm up to his chin as he observes you. " I just want us to spend time together, doing nothing but talk trash like how we used to. " Raising a brow in surprise, you turn to look back at him, " Really? " To which he nods, staring back into your eyes. The memories from when the two of you used to be good friends gave you butterflies in your stomach. 

Yoongi used to take care of you a lot and he still does, although the short amount of time together sometimes stresses the both of you out. As the popularity of BTS increases, so does their schedules and the distance between both of you. However, you try to close up the distance now, the time when he is actually free and able to rest. You stare at Yoongi, smiling a little when you remember how the two of you would always watch movies during the weekends or go out to play at the amusement park.

The fact that he would always spend his free time doing nothing but actually took the time to spend the weekends with you made you happy. When you think back about it, you feel overwhelmed and lucky. How did such an attractive boy like him, from BTS, become her boyfriend? Her precious sugar, giving her love and care every day whenever he is able to. " Baby? " The voice of Yoongi snaps you back to reality and you realise you had been staring at him for a long time. 

You take in a deep breath, " Let's watch a movie, then! " you sat up, smiling. " I'll make breakfast, so you pick the movie, alright? " Yoongi looks at you in confusion as you get off the bed. " Baby, wait-- " he grabs a hold of your wrist, stopping you from walking away. He looks up at you, concerned, " Are you okay? " Nodding, you give a small smile, " I'm okay. It's okay, I understand that you're tired after all the schedule and promotions. "

Pulling you closer, he shook his head, " No, let's go out. I'm sorry. " he looks down, guilt on his face. " I know we haven't been spending much time together. It's actually been a while since we last went on a date, " He then pulls you onto his lap, placing his arms around you before resting his hands on your belly. Yoongi rests his chin on your shoulder, a small smile on his lips, " If only I had just one day, I want to peacefully fall asleep, intoxicated with your sweet scent. "

" If there's a chance in my busy schedule, I would just want to soothe myself in your deep warm eyes, " He then twirls a strand of your hair before running his knuckles along your nape, " I like that, your long and natural hair. Your stunning neck and flowing hair when you tie it up-- Wherever we go, my handbag is your waist, you're my honey, you are breathtaking like the streets of Myungdong, " Yoongi wraps his arms around your waist as he gently rocks you from side to side.

" Our BGM is the sound of breathing, your voice when you call my name-- " You giggle, calling out his name, " Yoongi ah! " To which he grins back in response, " I want to swim in there. I want to know you more. I'm the explorer of you, the mysterious forest. Woo~ I appreciate the masterpiece that is you, because your existence alone is art. 

He smiles, staring deeply into your eyes as he embraces you, " I imagine this all night everyday, but now, it's not just a meaningless dream anymore, " Your heart beats faster as his face gets closer to yours, his soft lips claiming you as his and only his. This is why Yoongi is Min Suga.