Good Morning [Park Jimin]

BTS Boys

It was a lazy Friday night and you were lying down on your bed, watching your favourite Korean variety show on the television. Despite laughing and cracking up at the jokes, your mind was bothered. You couldn't stop thinking of your boyfriend, Park Jimin. A few days ago, you watched MAMA in Hong Kong live on your laptop and was so proud of his group, BTS. BTS had won the World Performer award, much to their fans surprise and happiness.

Although MAMA in Hong Kong had ended for them, they still had to go to other countries for promotions. You had to wait for him until the promotion ends, which is nothing unusual for you. However, being left for quite a while does impact you a bit. Loneliness comes and goes, the feeling of him not being by your side. You were okay with all of it. It was what he had to do. He still loved and cherished you no matter what and you knew that. 

 

[1.00AM, SATURDAY]

You turned off the television and checked your phone, hoping that Jimin would text you saying that he is on his way back home. Unfortunately, there were no messages from him. Switching on the phone, you stare at the lockscreen; a picture of Jimin hugging you from the back. Tears quickly brim in your eyes and you look away from the screen, throwing your phone at an armchair nearby in frustration.

You couldn't compose yourself nor control your emotions and eventually kept tossing and turning around on bed. Frustrated, you covered yourself in a blanket in hopes of falling asleep, only to fail miserably as thoughts of Jimin kept floating in your mind. Thinking of Jimin's condition and well-being, tears started to roll down your cheeks. That night, you fell into a fitful sleep. 

[8.30AM]

Rays of light peek through the window, shining on your face. You were half asleep, shifting around and about to open your eyes until a warm hug envelopes you from the back, surprising you.  "Good morning, you, " a familiar voice whispered, his warm breath tickling your neck as it made you smile shyly. You knew that voice. It was him. It was definitely the voice of your one and only boyfriend, Park Jimin. You turned around to the sight of a smiling Jimin in front of you.

The two of you stared into each other orbs, not saying a word. His dark brown orbs were complimented by his orange hair, making him look even more attractive than ever. His smile is just as charming as the day you first met him. Just his smile makes your heart skip a beat as it also leaves you speechless. How is he suddenly here?  No, wait, why is he here?

Looking at him, no words came out. " you? " he calls out to you. As if realising something, the man immediately sat up from the bed, " Oh? " he raises a brow, looking at you. Jimin inches closer into your face, frowning as his thumbs brushed lightly over your eyes, " You-- Did you cry to sleep last night? " His frown deepens, thumbs gently patting your eyelids, " Look at those puffy eyes, you shouldn't have done that... " 

You look down, clutching onto the hem of his shirt, " I'm sorry. I couldn't get myself together last night-- I missed you too much. " Jimin frowns subtly, cupping your chin before lifting your face to look at you. " I missed you, too. " he sighs, eyes filled with guilt and sadness. " I-I know I've been busy with promotions and due to that I'm not always by your side, " he stares into your eyes, sincere.

" But you know.. " the man smiles, " I'm always mentally there with you, " he puts his forehead on yours, a smile spreading across his face, making your heart flutter. " Also, in here, " he points to your chest, to which you immediately smile in understanding and delight. " But-- oppa, weren't you about to go off to another country? Why are you here? " you stood up from the bed, tilting your head in curiosity. 

To your surprise, he shook his head, a big smile on his face. " Not now, not yet. I'm here to see my beautiful girl. I finally have the time to spend some time with you. " A smile spreads on your face and you can feel your cheeks heat up. Jimin stares at you with a smile, not saying a word.You raise a brow, confused as to why he kept smiling, " Oppa, why do you keep smiling? "

Jimin hops off the bed, the smile still playing on his lips. He was starting to creep you out at that moment. In a flash, he swooped under and you were now in his arms as he spinned you around happily before casually carrying you as he walked. " I'm happy because I finally get to see the girl that I love. You don't have to make breakfast today. " he stares at you again, this time his eyes tinkled with happiness. 

" I've already bought breakfast for the both of us, " he smiles again, his eyes becoming crescents as your heart palpitated wildly in response. The two of you stared into each other's eyes, Jimin's face going closer to yours as his eyes glanced to your lips. " I love you, " he flashes another smile before his lips touch yours, happiness overwhelming your senses. 

You sigh in happiness as you stare at your handsome and charming boyfriend. It's a good morning, indeed.

 

-- BEHIND THE SCENES OF WRITING--

 

However, Jimin kept smiling. It creeped you out for a moment.

"Oppa...... why do you keep smiling.." you asked, because you felt that something was out of the line.

Suddenly, he stood up and walked towards you, still smiling. He grabbed your waist and carried you, spinning around happily.

"You don't have to make breakfast today. I've already bought breakfast for the both us." Then kissed you.  [that cut tho. I'm leaving it here because it amuses me] -From Co-Author xD