003

Do It Again
I'm in love with you 
You're beautiful 

... 2 December 2015: the day Taehyung finally know what a heartbreak means ...

Taehyung felt like his heart has been ripped into pieces after hearing the news that came out from Jimin's mouth. 

please let this be a dreams he plead.

While he was fighting with his mind, Jimin excused himself and walk towards Hyuna before take her hand into his. 

" So Tae this is my girlfriend, Hyuna " 

" Hi Taehyung " she smiled.

" Hi " his voice breaks but still managed to pull out a genuine smile. " I did not know you have a girlfriend Jimin " he playfully punched Jimin arms while Jimin just grin idiotly.

" Well we decided to keep it private--- and beside its really funny everytime someone confess their love to Hyuna not knowing that she's already taken " Jimin chuckled 

Taehyung just smile and nod to himself  " well I need to go now-- ya know exams is in 2 weeks and its finally take a toll on me to study. So have fun with your date .. I'll catch up with you later at the dorm. " he said to Jimin before turns to Hyuna

" It was nice seeing you .... Hyuna " 

" It was nice seeing you too, Taehyung "

*******

3rd March 2016 

Shopping Mall

A week before final exams, Jimin and Hyuna decided to invited all of their friends to the mall. Taehyung rejected at first because for the past few months, he have been tried to avoid Hyuna in any cost but since he is Jimin only friend, he doesn't have a choice but to go.

Everyone knows that this all hanging out together thing happen is because Irene personally ask Jimin to set her up with Taehyung. She have been crushing on him for far too long that she decided to make a move on him before it's too late.

Taehyung arrived alone to the mall first and when he searched for Jimin-- he met with Hyuna instead, but like him, she also alone. 

Oh how he missed her. he looked at her from the parking lot. It was raining and she looks beautiful as usual. Hyuna's Outfit Taehyung Outfit

He stared at her when she pull out her hands to catch a raindrop into her hands before closed her eyes. His heart bloomed when he saw that she was praying to herself. 

I pray to the almighty god to put forever a smile on her face. I pray that she will find happiness like she deserved to and I pray for whatever she ask for to come true. he said to himself while put his hands over his heart. 

He smile broke when he saw Jimin and all of her friends gather together and started to joke around. Take a deep breathe he slowly walk to his group of friend

RIght after they enter the mall, Jimin pushed Taehyung and Irene together, leaving hiim confused

" So we will meet at the fountain around 2pm. Is it okay? " Jimin grin and Irene puts a thumbs up before drag Taehyung

******

" Which one is better? red or purple? " Irene ask while showing another 2 different colors clothes at him

" Purple " he answers back

" You really think so? " she ask again and he just nod politely before turns his head to Hyuna's direction at the upper storey

She was waiting for Jimin and just stare blankly when she felt like she was being watched. So looking around--- her eyes finally connect with his.He felt his body stiffened but without knowing why, he didn't pull away. He couldn't.

He felt broken, used and stupid but he can only hope for her to notice that. 

For 2 months he tried to forget about her-- he felt stupid to ever feel this way. 2 months, he cried himself to sleep and suffered alone. People will say it's stupid to cry for a girl, but they didn't understand.

He does not like her. He love her.

They broke the stare contest when Irene and Jimin decided to pull them away,he looked one last time to her direction-- only to realize that she also looks back and that's all he ask for.

 

20th June 2017 

Taehyung POV

" Jungkook have you seen my sweater? " I ask him and that brat just ignored me. Rolling my eyes I started to tickle him and push him to the ground. 

" Hyung is talking to you ! " 

" DUDE GET OFF ME! I SWEAR IF I LOST IN THIS GAME I'M GONNA KILL YOU! " he yelled and I just tickled him more.

Knock Knock

We both looking at the door before I released him and walk towards the door " you're lucky this door just saved you from my tickle monster or else "  Jungkook just rolled his eyes and I laughed at his antique. He just too cute sometimes.

" Can I help-- " I stopped myself when I realised who's in my front door. 

" Hi Taehyung " she greeted and smile sincerely but why does she looks tired?

" Hi " 

" Is Jimin's there? I have been calling and texting him and he hasn't respond anything back. I'm just worried. Is he okay? " she looks sad

"Uhh Jimin is not here. I think he's going somewhere with his friend. But don't worry I'm pretty sure he's okay " she nod 

" Thank you Tae. Uhh I shouldn't call you that. We're not even close for me to call you by your nick-- " 

" Hey it's okay. You can call me Tae. I like Tae. " I quickly said after I saw how worried she was. She grin. She grin at me. 

" Well thanks once again. Tae. I should get going now. Sorry for disturbing you. " 

" No you're not " she nod and excused herself. I watched how tired her steps is. I didn't even realize that I called her name. I stiff looking at her turning back and facing me.

Say something. Anything you idiot

" Are you okay? " as soon that words came out from my mouth, I never wanted to hurt myself more than now.

I saw how her smile faltered and tears started to roll to her cheeks. 

I didn't expect that to happen, she quickly wiped her cheeks and smile brightly " I'm okay. Thank you for asking " 

       and suddenly I didn't regret anything at all.   

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hi guys. Wow I haven't update for soo long. I'm sorry guys. This story is getting way too long than I originally planned. I hope the next chapter will be final episode. So I can start with other stories maybe after this Hyuna with Hoseok? they both is my ultimate bias so who cares lol. I am sorry if theres any wrong spelling or grammar. Please understand English is not my first language. Lastly I wanted to say thank u to all of u people who keep supporting my stories. I love you all.