002

Do It Again
 I'm in love with you 
You're beautiful 

8:30

" you Park Jimin!" Taehyung cursed to himself. At this moment only god knows how he loathed his best friend to the very core, Park Jimin. I'm so gonna get you thought he. 

This morning when Taehyung was done preparing to go to college, his best friend Jimin, decided to sabotage him and pour orange juice all over his head, saying he's not doing on purpose, and it was an accident. 

So here he is, running for his class with his hair still wet from the shower, even though it just half an hour late but Taehyung is a very organized person so he hated going to class late even just a minute. 

Knock Knock

" ahh Mr. Kim, glad to see you join our class today " 

" Sorry sir, I overslept " Taehyung replied

" It's okay. Go take your seat " 

" Thank you sir " 

Taehyung is full of glaring in Jimin's direction, while he just grin idiotly. " I'm soo gonna kill you " Taehyung hissed after take his seat beside Jimin. 

 

After about 15 minutes 

" Psstt dude " Jimin whispered but Taehyung pretend that he didn't hear a thing and keep taking notes, ignoring Jimin completely and beside he still mad at Jimin so talking to him is the last thing he wants to do now. 

" aww don't tell me you still mad at me? " Jimin whispered again.

" Yes I'm still mad at you and in case you didn't notice but talking to you is the last thing I want to do right now. So do me a favor and leave me alone " Taehyung warned before turned his attention back to their professor.

" Don't act like a girl and listen to me. So tonight Hee Joon will throw a party and I've been thinking that since our exam is in another 2 weeks, let's relieve our stress a little yeah? " Jimin plead as he cupped Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung wanted to reply back but the sound of their professor coughing while looking at them makes him stop. He pulled his hand back and glared at Jimin " I'm sorry sir "  he said.

" Aww come on man please. It will be fun " Jimin said after their professor turn his back again.

" I swear to god if you don't stop talking to me I will--- " 

Knock Knock

You want to see me sir? "

Taehyung stop his words after he hear that voice. Slowly he turn his head to the voice direction and Gosh if it's any possible his heart start to beat like crazy, he thought it will jump out of his skull. 

What is she doing here?

" Yes. Have a seat first, let me finish my class in about 10 minutes then we will discuss okay. You can sit beside Taehyung-- is it okay Taehyung? " he stiffed after hearing what his professor said, he didn't trust his voice so he just nod like an idiot.

" You okay dude? " Jimin ask after realizing that he literally froze when she took a seat beside him. He nod and wipe his sweaty forehead afterwards, he sweat a lot whenever he's nervous. 

" Hi, I'm Jimin and this one is Taehyung " Taehyung cursed Jimin in his head for putting him inside their conversation, " Hyuna. I'm Hyuna. Nice to meet you " she smiled and reach out her hand for a handshakes. Jimin took it out of polite and when it's Taehyung turn, he froze even more and just stare at her hands stupidly.

" What are you doing idiot. She's our senior, show some respect. Don't leave her hanging " Jimin gritted his teeth while whispering to Taehyung's ear and smile afterwards. 

He wiped his hands on his trousers before slowly reach out his hands " Taehyung " (Tae Shirt)(Hyuna shirt)

 

Taehyung POV 

God I'm so stupid! you had a shot and you totally blew it you fool! 

I cursed myself, god I was so close with her. Why can't I talk to her like a normal person does? ugh I'm an idiot. But still-- I touched her, I touched her hand, I guess it was good enough right? I shrugged and talk to hani, my own rabbit plushie. Great now I'm talking to a doll. 

" Let's just forget this and I need myself some coffee. I have about 5 hours to catch up all for exam this 2 weeks. Take a good care Hani, if you see Jimin, do me a favor and just kick that balls. I love you and I will get back later, you don't have to wait for me, just sleep if you tired okay? "

after giving her a forehead kiss I turn around and saw my room mates gave me a weird look. 

" You do know that you were talking to a doll aren't you? " Jungkook said, sincerely worried for me

" I'm lonely af okay. Leave me alone " I said, pretend to cry before took my bag and run out of our dorm. I laughed at Jungkook reaction, his body just shivered looking at my Hani. Leaving the poor boy alone I put earphone in and blast some music, walking to the coffee shop nearby. 

After 10 minutes walk, I finally reached my favourite cafe-- oh who am I kidding, it was Hyuna's favourite cafe. I came here often just because I get to see her without her knowing. I know what day and what time she will be here, and trust me this is the time where she will be engrossed in her books at the far back of the cafe. So after ordering myself a Cappucino I take a seat about 2 to 3 tables away from her favourite spot.

My guess was right when I saw her sitting at the same corner, I smile to myself and put my Cappucino on the table before taking a book out of from my bag. If you think I actually wants to study-- well you thought wrong. All this book? it's just a part of a decoration in my mission on spying her, Gosh I sound like a creep.

Opening my Paper Towns novel-- I pretend like I read it but the truth is I don't even know what this book is about--- I just pretend I read it just for girls to fancy me. Works everytime. 

I put the book under my eyes level so that I can looked at her from time to time and without I realize, I smiled to myself. I did that a lot whenever I'm stalking her--- my heart start to ache when I started to think that this is gonna be the only thing happened between me and her, call me a coward but I can't bring myself to talk to her. We're in a very different world and how much it hurts to admit but I know I don't belong in hers.

Looking back at her, my smile faltered I don't stand a chance anyway.

" Taehyung " I turned my head around and see Jimin with a cup of coffee walking straight at me. 

" What are you doing here? " I quickly asked, I was stalking my crush and with his presence is not something I need right now.

" Picking up my girlfriend " 

" Girlfriend? what girlfriend? You have girlfriend? who? " 

" Do you see that beautiful girl over there? She's my girlfriend " he pointed to someone and my heart just broke into tiny pieces when I realized who it is. 

Hyuna. My Kim Hyuna.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hi guys, I finally update this story. I'm really sorry for those who were waiting for me and I just wanted to say thank you to all the support I really appreciate it. I love you guys. P.S the ITALIAN FONT is when Taehyung said something to himself. That's all. I try to update more often for you guys. Bye