004

Do It Again
 I'm in love with you 
You're beautiful 

20 December 2017

Waking up to the smell of coffee, Taehyung immediately knows this day is gonna be the worst day of his life. Why does it have to be coffee? why don't people drink tea or hot chocolate in the morning? he hates coffee, even the smell can make his head spinning.

Brat what's with the coffee so early in the morning? I thought you don't drink what the adults drink?" Taehyung sleepily ask Jungkook before walking to the kitchen. 

Realising that there's no answer coming from the brat, Taehyung rub his eyes before jump a little looking at Jungkook. He was smiling widely showing off his bunny teeth and keep circling Taehyung for no reason.

 Brat what are you doing?" Taehyung ask curiously, he's wide awake now

Hyung, it's only 5 days away from Christmas and there's so much to do. I have to turn in my assignments which is due tomorrow, I still have to go to the library to find some research, and Hyung! we still didn't decorate our apartments for Christmas!! Oh my god I think my brain is gonna explode" Jungkook stop circling Taehyung to grab his hair frustratingly.

Brat, just do your assignment. Let the decorations to me, I can handle it. You sure you're not gonna go home for Christmas? I'm okay with being alone" Taehyung ask and ruffle Jungkook's hair before give him a glass of milk.

Of course I'm okay. My family weren't around on Christmas day anyway" Jungkook excitedly said, hop around like a real life bunny after finishing his milk. Taehyung shakes his head and chuckled a bit "how many cup of coffee did you take kid? 

2? no 3? I don't know, I lost count. What I know is I can't stop from jumping around right now"

Well stop and get some sleep. It's only 6 in the morning. Do you have class today?" Taehyung grab Jungkook shoulder and drag him to his bed. 

Yeah on 2:15 PM, please wake me up at 11:00 AM?" Jungkook cutely said and Taehyung just nod, tuck him in before he goes to sleep too.

********

11:15 PM

Kook wake up. It's already 11:15, go to shower and you smell stinks eww" Taehyung said while scrunch his face in disgust. Jungkook just groaned, stretching his body before blow his morning breath on Taehyung's face. Taehyung just about to swing his hand to hit Jungkook on the head but that brat ran away faster than lightning and locked the bathroom door while laughing loudly---- He swear to god Jungkook is such a pain in the sometimes.

After preparing breakfast for both him and Jungkook, he pick up his backpack, he bid Jungkook goodbyes and intended to leave but not before he tackle Jungkook on the ground and start wrestling him for a couple minutes. Taehyung laughed evilly and immediately run out of their apartment after realizing that Jungkook start to manhandled him. That brat may be young but he have the strength of a bull and that scared him a little.

He stop running after making sure that Jungkook is not following him anymore and chuckled a bit---- his laugh stopped and jump a little when suddenly Jimin came out of nowhere and pop his head cutely on Taehyung's shoulder  

Why are you laughing? is there something funny?" Jimin ask curiously

Jeez Jimin, you almost gave me a heart attack---- and I messed with Jungkook back at the apartment just now, so yeah it's kind of funny" Taehyung answered with a smile on his face. Jimin rolled his eyes and warned him to stop messing around with Jungkook-- because even though that kid is young, he still can and will throw Taehyung into another dimension if he wanted to. Taehyung just laughed some more before pushing Jimin and start to race him to the class. 

Loser pay for lunch" Taehyung shouted while running backward to look at Jimin 

You're on!" Jimin shouted back before catching up with Taehyung

*******

Cafeteria

Taehyung was pouting all the way to the cafeteria and Jimin laughed, stuck his tongue out "Why you have to make the bet when you know you're bad at running?" Jimin mocked 

It's not fair. You jumped on my back and made me fall. I demand a rematch!" Taehyung said dramatically and Jimin rolled his eyes before he put his arms around Taehyung. 

I won. Deal with it loser" Jimin said and take his tray to the empty table, ignoring Taehyung sulking face. 

I will get back at you, Just wait and see" Taehyung glared before take a seat across from Jimin 

And until then I will be waiting" Jimin smirked, taking a sip of his orange juice. "you free tonight Tae? because if you're free, Joon invited us to his party tonight and I wanna go"

No, sorry. I can't go to the party tonight. I still have to go to the mall for Christmas decoration and I promise Jungkook that I will do it tonight. He will be pissed as hell if I forgot"

Then just bring him to the party too" Jimin plead

You know how Jungkook is. He gets excited everytime Christmas is around corner, he don't care about no lame party" Taehyung smirked while taking a bite of his sandwich

Ugh he's a kid sometimes" Jimin sulk and Taehyung just scoffed "dude he is a kid. He's only 19, what do you expect? why don't you bring your girl-- I mean Hyuna" he swallowed, he do not know why it still felt heavy to refer his Hyuna as someone girlfriend. Jeez Tae please move on, it's been almost a year, he thinks to himself.

Jimin smiles sadly  "you know how she is, just like Jungkook she hates party. She probably locked herself in her room surrounding by books" Taehyung smiles and nod. He knows there is something wrong going on between Jimin and Hyuna since the last time that he saw her crying when she was searching for Jimin--- but instead of asking what's wrong, he decided to shut his mouth. It's none of my business anyway

*******

Shopping mall

It's been an hour and Taehyung still didn't find the perfect Christmas gift for Jungkook and Jimin--- but... should I buy for Hyuna too? she's Jimin girlfriend so technically that makes she's my friend too.... right? While he was scratching his head and contemplating about his choice, he jumped startled when someone came out of nowhere and greet him. People got to stop scaring me before I die because of a heart attack. 

He turn around and felt like his breath had stopped, his heart beating so hard it almost embarrassing if anyone ever heard it. There she was, beautiful as ever, right in front of him. He feels like the world has stop and he only saw her in the midst of crowd. Hyuna, his Hyuna. 

Hi Tae. I'm sorry if I startled you a minutes ago. I saw you standing by the rail by yourself and I just thought umm--- to come and say hi. What are you doing here alone?" she ask excitedly 

Taehyung wanted to answer her question but he still star-struck looking at her. Say something you idiot, don' t just open your mouth and not say anything. Come on just say something. You fool! stop embarrassing yourself, she will think you're a weirdo!-- 

I-I-I was um I-I ah " he stuttered and mentally palm himself great she will probably think you a weirdo anyway he thinks to himself. He actually contemplating to run before he started to embarrass himself more---- but when Hyuna started to giggle, he can't help but to smiles too.

Sorry. I was looking for Christmas decoration and Christmas gift for both Jungkook and Jimin. What are you doing here alone too? I thought you were out with Jimin?" he softly said and scratch his neck awkwardly-- not stuttering, nice Tae. Hyuna giggled a bit and he can't help but melt a little "no, Jimin is out with his friends I think. I was bored at home so I decided to come here to take some fresh air" she smiles and stare at him 

He nod a little and look down at his shoes. At some point it started to become awkward and he wanted to say something to break the tension but Hyuna beat him to it "do you mind if I come with you? I still have to find presents for Jimin and my friends?" she nervously ask while playing with her fingers. She startled him with the request, he didn't know what to say, he wanted to say no but he's scared of things to become awkward--- but if he say yes---

Am I bothering you? because if I do. I'm really sorry, I can go and---- " Hyuna started to said after Taehyung just stare at her for god knows how long

No, no, no, you can come-- I mean we can find presents for our friends together?" with wide and innocent doe eyes and blushing cheeks, he ask with full of hope. He knows this is wrong, Hyuna belong to someone else now and that someone is his greatest friend, he know he shouldn't accept her request, but when Hyuna smiles, so sweet and so beautiful--- 

oh screw it, for today let me be selfish. For one day only, let me love her freely. 

It was then he decided that instead of thinking this is gonna be the worst day of his life when he woke up to the smell of coffee this morning, god turned it around and make it the best day of his life

 

*****

25th December 2017

9:00 AM

Merry Christmas kid!!! " Taehyung screamed at the top of his lung and not too long after, he heard a loud bang coming from the bedroom. Worried about Jungkook, he run back to the bedroom, only to see Jungkook already on the ground, clutching his arms in pain. Taehyung didn't get to ask him if he was okay when Jungkook already on his feet and start running to the kitchen while yelling out "PRESENTSSSS!!!!" 

Looking back at Jungkook who is excitedly ripping all the gift, he reminded Taehyung of his younger brothers back at home. He actually glad that Jungkook decided to stay and accompany him on Christmas day. Jungkook might be a pain in the sometimes but god-- Taehyung love him so much. 

You can open another presents if you want, it all yours anyway" Taehyung said casually

All this present..... is for... me?" Jungkook said softly and Taehyung smiles looking at him, this brat really is about to cry over present.

Yeah it all yours, I hope you like it koo" Taehyung said while take a sip of his juice before Jungkook came and start backhug him, his arms around Taehyung's chest. 

Thank you hyung. This is literally the best day of my life" Jungkook scratch his neck and Taehyung just ruffled his hair "no problem kiddo. So what do you want to do today? Karaoke? Partying?" 

Nah I'm tired of partying. It gets boring, but let's go to karaoke and later tonight we can do what you always love Hyung, we can have a movie marathon, perhaps a superhero movie marathon?" Jungkook said excitedly 

Just say you want to watch Iron Man brat, but yeah we can do that. Now go to shower, then we can go to Karaoke" Taehyung laughed and start pushing Jungkook to the bathroom. 

After around an hour, the boys were finally ready to go out. Taehyung ask Jungkook to wait for him in the car so he can clean the kitchen a bit and lock the door after him. Walking backwards to check on their apartment for the last time, he accidently bump into someone ", I'm sorry miss--- Hyuna?" 

Oh hey Tae. Are you going somewhere?" she politely ask and put her arms around herself. 

"Yeah I have plans with Jungkook. How about you? going out with Jimin?" 

Yeah. I better get going. Have fun you two" she waved and smiles a little. Taehyung just about to take off his extra jackets when he realized how cold Hyuna looks when she suddenly turn around and bid him goodbyes.

******

8:00 PM

Taehyung POV

Okay so popcorn? check. Drinks? check. Movie? check. So everything is ready and now all I have to do is wait for Jungkook to finish his shower. 

Hyung do you have Iron Man 1? " Jungkook yelled from the bathroom

Yes!" I can't help but roll my eyes. I will never understand this kid obsession with Iron Man.

Iron Man 2?"

Yes!"

Iron Man 3?"

Yes--- shoot. I left it at Jimin's. I'll go get it. I'll be back!"

Okay!"

Out of all place why must I left it at Jimin's. He probably with Hyuna right now, doing only god knows what. Should I knock or --- ? I stop talking to myself when I saw a girl crouching down in front of Jimin's door. I know who that is, please dear god let me be wrong. My heart started to broke when I saw how weak she looks, how long does she sit there? with those thin jacket in this weather? where the hell is Jimin? there is so many question been playing on my mind. Jimin done messed up, even if they were having a fight, its not right for him to lock his girlfriend out in this freaking weather. What was he thinking?!

Hyuna?" softly I said, didn't want to startled her, but it still makes her jump anyway. She looks up slowly and it breaks my heart more to see she smiles politely. 

What are you doing out here? Where's Jimin?" after I ask her that she immediately looks down and start to rub her body more. I felt myself frowned a bit and without even realizing I crouched down as well in front of her 

Do you want to stay at my apartment for a while? We have a warm blanket, warm food and hot chocolate?" I smile a little before taking off my jacket and wrapped it around her

You sure? I'm not bothering you and Jungkook am I?" she said while gritting her teeth, can't control her shivering anymore. 

No of course not. We were about to have a movie marathon. I hope you don't mind Marvel marathon?" 

Of course I don't mind. I love Tony Stark" she laughed

Ugh not you too. I have to spend my years of living with Jungkook who keeps rambling about how Tony Stark is the greatest hero in the Marvel Cinematic Universe" I jokingly said and playfully rolled my eyes

Well he's not wrong is he" she giggled a bit while taking my stretch hands, helping her to stand on her feet. She wobbled a bit but still managed to catch her balance. 

Wait here for a bit. I want to fetch something from Jimin's apartment" Hyuna nod and make way for me. I turn the door knob and frown when I realize the door is locked. Jimin never locked his house if he was in there. Looking back at Hyuna, she pretend to look somewhere else. Weird. ---- Taking the spare key from my pocket I unlocked the door and look around. Jimin really is not here huh?

After taking what I need and locked back Jimin's house, I turn to Hyuna, wanted so badly to ask how long does she wait for Jimin here? is it since I saw her this morning? but after observing her pale face, I decided to stay quiet.

Its none of my business anyway. I tell myself that again and again 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hi guys. I'm sorry I took so long to update this story. I really hate myself for making this story longer than I intended to do. Just a piece of information, Taehyung and Jimin lives in the same building. Only 2 to 3 rooms away and ITALIC FONT is when Taehyung talk or think to himself. P.S if you guys looking for my other stories, I deleted it to make a little upgrade. I used to love other Kpop band but since BTS stole my heart now, I want to compiled my old stories and turn it all into BTSxHYUNA stories. I'm sorry for the inconcenince, I promise to update more often now. Thank you so much for taking time to read my story. Pleave leave some comments and tell me if there's anything that I have to fix. Thank you guys. Love you lots