Escape

I 나는

4. Escape

She didn't think twice about it, making an entrance swinging the two doors open, stompping through the cafe allies and unknoting her apron. Immediately, her boss began nagging at her at the moment she entered the store, but her mind was made up and she couldn't hear anything of what he was going on about.

"What's happening!" shouted her boss as his eyes darted at her untied apron lying on her right hand.

She swiftly replied him, "I'm done!"

As soon as the word left , she felt a sense of satisfaction after having to handle her boss's constant nagging for many months now. She then walked off and proceeded to throw the apron hard,so hard that it went over the bar counter and landed on the floor.She felt so satisfacted that she grabbed her boss's car keys and daggled it from her fingetips trying to mock him even more.

He continued on with his endless ranting, but she just went out the building with a lovely "Bye!" and shrugged it off.

Pushing the swinging doors hard which made it produce a large creak sound as she tropped off on a new adventure with her ex-boss's car. The cafe went silent as all eyes were on her rampage, some regular were in shock as she always displayed a that she is happy-working-here face, while some passer- by customers just couldn't be bothered about anything going around them.

On the streets, she put on her jacket as the cold wind blew and proceeded to removed the hair tie to loosen her hair, her soft smooth blonde locks fell down finally freed and able to get some fresh air after being chocked up in a granny bun. Not just her hair felt that way, her entire body was freed from the pain that was her boss. Walking down the street to her boss's car she looked into her reflection and smiled and she thought to herself: " What I did was the right decision after all ! "

Soon after, she got into the car and was driving through the town road toward her final destination she had long mapped out in her head to visit before she dead. Minutes later, she drove out of town and into the countryside where she was instantinous greeted by the show mother nature has put on as the sun setted, the once fluffy white clouds in the sky turned tangerine orange in colour and the lush greenery covered the entire land, she gasped in awe of the view. she was reaching her destination soon, but throughout the whole trip she couldn't help herself from smiling and even at one point raising her fist, punching it to the sky proclaiming her freedom.