Slap!

From Nerd, To Friend, To Lover (Hiatus)

~Hye-Su P.O.V.~

Schools over!!!! Finally!!!! Now I get to get my 500 won from all of them!!!!! That means I get 2500 won in total!!!!!!!!!! LUCKY ME!!!!!!! I went out of the school building and waited for them. 5 minutes pass. 10 minutes pass. 15 minutes pass. 20 minutes pass. 25 minutes pass. 30 minutes pass. I sighed. Then I heard foot steps coming towards me. Is it them?!?!?!? I turned around and to my surprise is wasn't them. It was no other than Sun-Hee. 

 

"Just face it Hye-Su! They ditched you!" She said in a mean tone. 

 

I sighed. "Shut up. They didn't ditch me... They're just doing something right now." 

 

"Why you little!" She walked up to me and she was about to slap me. 

 

I closed my eyes and waited for the pain but it didn't happened. I opened my eyes and someone grabbed Sun-Hee's wrist! I titled my head a little bit further to see who stopped her hand. The one who stopped her from slapping me was.... Soo-Yun!!!! 

 

"I did not just see you trying to slap my tutor!!!!!" She said in a mean tone. She let go of Sun-Hee's wrist and slapped her.

 

"How dare you!" Then she slapped Soo-Yun back. 

 

"HEY!!!!! Don't hit Soo-Yun!!!!!" Mi-Young went up to Sun-Hee and pushed her away from Soo-Yun. 

 

Sun-Hee was about to do something to Mi-Young but she stopped. Then she started to cry. 

 

"Hey! Sorry we're late!!!!" He was running and waving at me. Then he stopped and looked at Sun-Hee crying. "Why is she crying??"

 

"I don't know?" She looked at Soo-Yun.

 

"Well that wanted to slap our tutor!!!! Luckily I came in time and stop her!!!!" 

 

Did she just say the B word????

 

Kwangmin turned to me and stared at me and then he turned his head to Sun-Hee and looked at her. "Why did you want to slap her?"

 

"..." She stared at him. "Be- be- be- because she wanted me t-t-to give her 500 won!!!! And if I don't g- g- g- give it to her she was going t- t- t- to.... hit me!!!!!" Then she started to sob even more.

 

"WHAT?!?!?! I didn't say that!!!!!!" That B word is getting on my nerve!!!!!!!

 

"Well whatever happened we need to go...." He went over to me and started to pull me away from her. 

 

"Let go of me!!!" I was struggling out of his grip but he is so strong!!!!

 

"Kwangmin!!!! Kwangmin don't leave me!!!!" 

 

"Well we gotta go too....." Then he followed and went into his limousine. 

 

"Yeah.... We gotta go... Bye...." Then she followed him. 

 

"Bye." She said in a mean tone and then she followed Minwoo and Mi-Young. 

 

"Bye. See ya tomorrow." Then he followed Minwoo, Mi-Young, and Soo-Yun. 

 

"Come on." He dragged me into the limousine. 

 

I sat next to Kwangmin and the last thing I saw at the school that day was Sun-Hee crying on the ground. 

 

"Finally we got away from her!!!" 

 

"Hahahahahaha!!!!! That's what you get when your being so nice to that stuck up !!!!!!"

 

"Shut up!"

 

"Kwangmin has a stalker! Kwangmin has a stalker! Kwangmin has a stalker!" She sang it over and over again.

 

"Shut up!! She's not a stalker!! She just follows me around too much....."

 

They both laughed and then they high-five each other

 

"That's called stalker, Kwangmin."

 

"Shut up, Hyung!!!"

 

"HYUNG?!?!?!?!" I looked at Youngmin and then I looked at Kwangmin. "I never knew you guys were brothers!!!!!!"

 

They looked at each other and laughed. 

 

"What's so funny?"

 

"You are late!!! They're actually twins." And then he started to laugh with the others. 

 

"TWINS?!?!?! Since when????"

 

"Since they were born."

 

"WHAT?!?!??! I NEVER KNEW THAT!!!!!!! I mean no one ever told me that...." 

 

"Well now you know!!!!!"

 

"Can I ask you guys another question?" 

 

"Ask away." 

 

"Why were you guys late?"

 

"Late for what?"

 

"You know.... You were late after school....."

 

"Oh!!!! We had to stay after school cause we had to many tardies." 

 

"Tardies!!! How many?!?!"

 

"Way more than you could count." 

 

"Oh.... Do all of you guys get tardies together?" 

 

"Yep!!! We're friends since like forever!!!"

 

"Really!!"

 

"Yep!!! And we're here."

 

I looked outside the window and the house.... I mean mansion was big. No huge. No GIGANTIC!!!!