Make over!

From Nerd, To Friend, To Lover (Hiatus)

~Hye-Su P.O.V.~

What the hell is going on? Why are they rushing????? What party????? "Umm...... What is going on??"

 

"We'll explain later now just get this dress on!!!!!! And wear this." She tossed me a pink dress and a box of contacts.

 

"What are the contacts for?"

 

"No time to explain just wear it!!!" Then she went out of the room with a light blue dress. 

 

I turned around to ask Mi-Young something but she was rushing. "Um.... Why-" 

 

"Hurry up and get dressed!!!!!!" Then she ran out of the room with a light green dress.

 

"Ah..... ok....." I took of the school's uniform and got dressed into the pink dress. Now it's time for the contacts..... I breathe in and out. It won't hurt..... I went to the mirror and put on the contacts. I blinked. Wow!!!! I could see clearly!!!!!!!! I didn't even bother to look at the mirror to see if I look ok. Then I went downstairs and I saw Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Minwoo in white suits. They looked hot!!!!!! And then I saw Mi-Young and Soo-Yun coming out together laughing at something and then they stared at me. I realized that Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Minwoo was staring at me too. "Do I look ok???" 

376541_303930636306171_215220471843855_9images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUfIgCeLUsLHO51B10Ubhimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTdfyxMn9ZVivdnG1bVkT

 

 

"Your so pretty Hye-Su!!!!!!!!" 

 

"Yeah...

 

"Yeah!!!! Now we just need to fix your hair!!!!"

 

"Ok...." I walked down the stairs and sat down on one of the sofas. 

 

"Ok.... What would you look good in???" She thought of something for awhile and then she noticed the guys staring at me. "This place won't do!!! I can't work if they are staring at her.... Come on Soo-Yun. To the bathroom!!" She dragged me into the bathroom and I sat down on the toilet. "So what would you look good in???" 

 

"Maybe her hair down...."
 

"Perfect!!!!! I got the right thing to go with it!!!!" She ran out of the room and then she got a pink headband with her. "Here we'll just take your bun out and then put this on!!!!" She took of my bun a put the pink headband on. "PRETTY!!!!"

 

"PERFECT!!!!!! Look at yourself!!!!" She pulled me up and faced me to the mirror. 

 

"Is that me?" I looked at myself. I don't even recognize me!!! I look so pretty!!!!! "I l- l- l- look so pretty!!!!!" 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQknTUywmULq5dBY0cHpWc

 

"Come on!!!! Let's go show the guys!!!" She dragged me out of the bathroom and presented me to them. "Ta da!!!! Doesn't she look beautiful???" 

 

"Yeah."

 

"Yep."

 

"Yes but we got to get going." He stood up from the sofa he was sitting on.

 

"But we have to wait for them." 

 

"Oh yeah..." He looked at the clock on the wall. "We have about an hour left and they're not even here yet...." 

 

"Just wait."

 

"Whatever." He sat back down on the sofa. 

 

Mi-Young went to the sofa and sat down. 

 

Soo-Yun sat right next to her and then she patted on the empty seat next to her. 

 

I went to the sofa and sat right next to her. "Um.... Who are you guys waiting for?" 

 

"Just wait and see." He winked at me and then he smiled. 

 

I smiled back. We waited for about 10 minutes and then the door bell rang. 

 

"Finally!!!!" He stood up and then everyone stood up. 

 

"Are they here?"

 

"Yep." 

 

Then I heard footsteps and I saw 7 people. 3 guys and 4 girls. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIBX4Prw-4hIyvGZfKumzimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1SD5drVVGRlthAuiYpgIimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSywim_o5YKM9RRZYrycy9images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSv-8kgRp85xHJh7Hy03NL

 

"Sorry we're late!!!" 

 

"What took you so long?"

 

"We had to buy the clothes." 

 

"Whose the new girl?"

 

"She's Hye-Su!"

 

I bowed down. "Hello. I'm Hye-Su."

 

"No need to be formal. I'm Bora."

 

"I'm Dasom."

 

"I'm Hyorin"

 

"I'm Soyu."

 

"I'm Jeongmin."

 

"I'm Donghyun."

 

"And I'm Hyunseong. Nice to meet you."

 

"Nice to meet you guys."

 

"Ok. Ok. Y'all know each other now. Now can we get going?"

 

"Whoa! Take a chill pill Minwoo." She came over to him and ruffled his hair. 

 

"Stop it Bora!!!!"

 

She laughed and then she stop. "Ok. Let's get going."

 

"In whose limo?"

 

"Mine!!" 

 

"Ok." 

 

"Let's go now." Then he left the house. Then the other's started to follow them. 

 

"Let's go you cute little girl!" She grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the house.

 

Why is everyone dragging me today? We walked over to a house. No mansion. And I'm guessing it's Hyorin cause I saw her went into the house and stepped back outside with a driver. Then I saw it. A pink limousine!!!!!!!! It's so pretty!!!!! And if you haven't guessed yet. I LIKE.... No LOVE PINK!!!!!! 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8OQ05_sFiDY_e4iPn5nc

 

She went into the limousine. "Hurry up!!!" Then they all went into the limousine and the inside looked so pretty!!!! 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwkNZh-xv6WWDABygCH9v

 

"Hope we make it in time.... Or else they will get mad...." 

 

"Don' worry!!! We'll make it in time.... I think..."