Mansion!

From Nerd, To Friend, To Lover (Hiatus)

~Hye-Su P.O.V.~

Damn!!! I never knew they live in such a big house!!!!! Wait no. MANSION!!!!! 

 

She opened the door and stepped out. Then she started stretching. "Come on out Hye-Su."

 

"Oh! Ok." I stepped out the car and stood next to Mi-Young who was stretching. "Who's house is this?"

 

"This is-"

 

"It's my house." 

 

"Hey!!!! She asked me you stupid jerk!!!"

 

"She didn't say your name though." 

 

"...." She looked at him. "Whatever!!!" 

 

"Do you guys live with each other?"

 

"No. We live right next to each other though."

 

"Really!!!!"

 

"Yea. That's my house." He pointed to his house. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRK0FYkExFzJy-2nINnreV

 

"That's my house." She pointed the house on the right of Minwoo's house.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSN6YqNHmc9uLlsdBosZAZ

 

"That's our house." They pointed to the house next to Mi-Young's

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_xlXGohTbaHEqt5N40tb

 

"And that's my house!!!" She pointed the house on the left of Minwoo's house. 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0BCMhcENRUlfosYnrU6a

 

"Whoa!!!!! They're huge!!!!!!!" I looked at them. "WOW!!!!!! All of them have a pool!!!!!!!!! That's so cool!!!!!!!"

 

"Yep!!!" She came and grabbed my hand and started dragging me to her house. "Hurry up you slow pokes!!!!"

 

"Coming!!!!" Then she started running and in 30 seconds she caught up to us. 

 

"Dang!!! You're fast!!!!" 

 

Then Youngmin caught up to us. "She fast cause she's been getting first place for the long distance running." 

 

"Cool!!! Do you guys do anything else that's cool?" 

 

"Ummm..... I got first place with my team for the national volley ball team." 

 

"Wow!!!!! That's so cool!!!!!"

 

Then Minwoo and Kwangmin caught up to us. 

 

"Well....." He pointed to Youngmin and Minwoo. "We got first place with our team for the national basket ball team."

 

"COOL!!!!! You guys are awesome!!!!!!" 

 

"Aw...... Thanks!!!!"

 

"Your welcome!!!!" When we got to Mi-Young's house it was s huge!!!!!!! 

 

She rang the door bell and then a maid came out to opened the door. 

 

She bowed her head and said, "Welcome home Miss Mi-Young." 

 

"It's great to be home!!!!"

 

Then the maid bowed down to Kwangmin, Youngmin, Minwoo, Soo-Yun, and me and said, "Welcome to Miss Mi-Young's house." 

 

"Come on in." 

 

I went into her house and it was so BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My whole house would fit the living room!!!!!!!! 

 

The maid closed the door and then went over to Mi-Young. "Would you like to eat lunch now Miss Mi-Young?"

 

"Stop calling me Miss Mi-Young, Ji-Na!!! And don't bow ok??? It makes me look and sound old." 

 

"But your father will get mad."

 

"Don't worry about appa!! I can handle him. And we'll eat lunch after our studying. Kay?"

 

"Yes." She bowed and left her. 

 

"Come on Hye-Su." She grabbed my hand and lead me up stairs. 

 

"What about the others?" I turned around but they weren't there. 

 

"They went up to my room already." 

 

"Oh." When we got to her room, her room was big!!

 

 

"Finally!"

 

"Whatever." 

 

"Ready to tutor, Hye-Su?" 

 

"Yep!!!" Then we started the tutoring. When we were about 20 minutes into tutoring I noticed that they were all texting. "Give me it." 

 

"Give you what?" 

 

"Give me all your phones." 

 

"But....." 

 

"3. 2."

 

"Ok here!!!" She gave me her phone and then all of them gave me their phone.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3stH7pd_RauIqSuaIC3Bimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3B8Z3EV9ERj5D-XINAG1images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqNWCoRGOb8E-SBtFXBtnimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3gzRGcM_PzxPoGlNK-gAimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0AtDfh17CiO90qyMGMVx

 

  Mi-Young  Kwangmin    Soo-Yun   Minwoo   Youngmin

 

I took their phones and they looked very pretty. Wow. They get expensive phones and I don't even get regular phone.... Lucky them. 

 

"Holy crap!!!!!! I almost forgot!!!!! We have a party to go to today!!!!"

 

"Oh yeah!! Come on we got to get dressed."

 

"Huh? What's going on???" 

 

"Didn't Appa say that we could bring one guest???" 

 

"Yeah. Hey!!! It could be Hye-Su!!!"

 

"Yeah!"

 

"Get out so we can get dressed!!"

 

"We're going." Then they left. 

 

What the hell is going on????