Shame!

From Nerd, To Friend, To Lover (Hiatus)

~Hye-Su P.O.V.~

500 won! 500 won! 500 WON!!!!! 500 WON PER HOUR!!!!!! That would pay off my parent's debt!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! Ring! Ring! Ring! It's class time. I'm so happy!!! This never happened to me before!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I packed up my lunch and walked to class and sat down at my desk. I waited for everyone to come into class and as always the popular group were last. I looked at them. Kwangmin stared at me and smiled. I looked away. He shouldn't be smiling at me. I mean he's failing some of his class. How do I know? Well they asked me to tutor them so I gotta suspect that they are failing at some classes or maybe all of their classes. Then I felt some of the girl's eyes at me. Just cause Kwangmin smile at me doesn't mean we have a connection. Girls these days.

 

Then one of the girls in the class said, "Kwangmin!!!! Where were you?" 

 

He stared at her. "I was with my friends." Then he smiled at her. 

 

She squealed!!! 

 

So annoying. This how they always act. Shame on them. Can't believe you guys care more about boys than your grades. Shame. Shame. Shame. Then Mi-Young, Soo-Yun, Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Minwoo took their seat. They always sit next together. I stared at them. Then I looked away. I waited for the teacher to come but she was coming late as usual. 

 

"We'll pick you up Hye-Su. Kay?"

 

"O-Ok...." I felt all the girl's eyes at me. I looked at them. The gave me a cold icy stare. Just cause she said she'll pick me up doesn't mean nothing. Gosh I wish I could say that but I'm to scared to cause drama. I just put my head down and stared at my lap. Wish the teacher was here right now.

 

"Why are you picking Hye-Su up?" said one of the girls. 

 

"Because-"

 

"That's none of your business." Then he winked at me. 

 

Why would he wink at me? Great. Now that bastard gave me more icy cold stares form the girls. That jerk. I changed my mind about this day. It's going to be a horrible day. Maybe even worse. 

 

"Can I come?" she said. 

 

I'm guessing that her name is..... Sun-Hee.... Yea. I think that's her name. Why don't I know their names? Well because they are annoying and I care more about my grades than them. 

 

"Sorry but we didn't invite you."

 

"But..... I want to come." 

 

Then I saw Kwangmin whipered something in Mi-Young's ears that made her laugh. Were the dating? I think so. 

 

"We're so sorry but we only invited Hye-Su. Maybe next time." 

 

"But-"

 

"Are you deaf?!?! She said next time!!!" I covered my mouth with both of my hands. I saw everybody's heads turn to me. Did I just say that? "I'm s-"

 

"She said next time so maybe you can come next time. Kay?" He turned to me and winked. 

 

No body saw that cause they were busy looking at me and Sun-Hee. 

 

She smiled. "Ok Kwangmin." Then she was quiet throughout the whole class period.