Beep! Beep! Beep!

From Nerd, To Friend, To Lover (Hiatus)

This story is color coded so please don't get confused. 

Hye-Su

Mi-Young

Soo-Yun

Youngmin

Kwangmin

Minwoo

Jeongmin

Hyunseong

Donghyun

 

~Hye-Su P.O.V.~

Beep! Beep! Beep! It's 7:00 already? I opened my eyes and turned off the alarm. I got changed and started walking to school. When I got there, I went to class and went straight to my desk. I always do this. Unlike the other kids, I always go to school and get A's. I was the first one to class as always. 5 minutes pass. 10 minutes pass. This is the point where the students starts walking into class. And as always I'm right. 15 minutes pass. This is the point where the wanna be's come in. 20 minutes pass. This is the point where freaks come in. 25 minutes pass. This is where the teacher come in. And finally 30 minutes pass. This is where the 5 most popular students come in. Who are they? They are none other than Mi-Young, Soo-Yun, Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Minwoo. They were the most popular people in school since Pre-K and they still are. How are they popular? They are nice, rich, and mostly BEAUTIFUL!!!!! They got voted most beautiful students in school. I wish I could become one of them. Nice. Rich. Beautiful. And popular. Where do I rank in school from most popular to un popular? Surely not most popular. I'm ranked in un popular. Nerd. Loner. Ugly. Anything you can think of. I'm called of those. But words don't get to me. I just need to get good grades and I'm ok. I really don't need to be in 11th grade. I have the brains to be in a university right now! Why don't I go to a university? Because I don't have the money and I don't want to leave my parents. Ring! Ring! Ring! Class is over. I didn't pay attention to anything even though I really don't need to pay attention to anything but I still do. Lunch time. I got my lunch out and went outside and sat down near a tree. I sat in the shade and I leaned my back against the tree. Sigh. I can't believe we have 1 more month until we get kicked out of our house. And guess what! We're no where near the half way point of paying off the bills. We only have like 1 tenth of it. Sigh. I should really stop thinking about this. I got my sandwich out and started eating it. I looked around. Everyone has friends. The nerds. The wanna be's. And even the freaks!!! Everyone has friends but me. I looked at the popular table. There they are. Eating and laughing and having a great time. Then they stared at me. I looked at them for like a nano second and I looked away. Why would they look at me? I stared back at them and they weren't looking at me but one of them was missing. Mi-Young. I'm thinking she went to the restroom or something. Well I shouldn't care about them. I went back to eating my sandwich. 

 

"Hi!"

 

I turned around. And to my surprise it was Mi-Young. Why would she be here? No one ever says hi to me but she did. "H-hi."

 

She was smiling brightly. "Can you help us with something?" 

 

Help? Why should I help her? I already have lots of things to do like saving my home. "I'm so s-s-sorry." Why am I stuttering? Am I getting nervous  by just talking to a popular student? 

 

"But it's something your very good at though."

 

Good at? What am I good at? 

 

"We just want you to tutor us!"

 

TUTOR?!?!?! "Ummm.... I'm sorry b-b-but I- I have t-t-to go t-t-to w-w-w-w-work...."

 

She frowned. "Ummm... Ok." She turned around and left. 

 

Good. I mean bad. I mean good. I mean.... good and bad. Good because I can work to make money and bad is I lost my chance to be popular. Well I don't need to be popular. I just need my grades to be good. 

 

~Mi-Young P.O.V.~

Damn! That didn't work. I went back to the table and sat down. 

 

"So how was it?"

 

"She didn't want to do it."

 

"WHY?!?!"

 

"She said she was busy going to work."

 

"I could do way better than you." 

 

"Then you go!"

 

"Fine I will!" Then he left. 

 

~Minwoo P.O.V.~

I walked over to where that girl was. . I don't even know her name. Well that doesn't matter. I am the most hottest guy in school.... with Youngmin and Kwangmin.... When I got there she was just staring at me. Gotta use my technic. "Hey gorgeous." Then I sat right next to her. 

 

She scooted away a little but not a lot. "Ummm.... What d-d-do y-you want?"

 

"Well me and my friends need some tutoring and we wanted you to be our tutor." I looked at her and winked. This always works with the girls. 

 

She just looked at me. "Sorry but I-I'm busy." 

 

Crap! That didn't work. "Ok." I stood up and started to walk away. Why wouldn't that work? I mean that always work with everyone. Everyone except her. I went to the table and sat down. 

 

"Did it work???" 

 

"No...."

 

"Ha! Ha! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I thought you said you could do better!!!"

 

"Great. Now we have to hire those strict tutors."

 

"Man. I hate those tutors. They give us to much homework!!!!"

 

"Hehehehehe.... I'm not taking no as an answer. I'll set her straight!!!" Then she left. 

 

~Soo-Yun P.O.V.~

I ran over to her and stood right in front of her. 

 

"Y-yes?"

 

I pointed at her. "We want you to tutor us everyday and we'll give you 500 won for every hour you tutor us!!!!"

 

"500 w-won every hour...." She stopped and thought of something for awhile. Then she smiled. "Deal!"


"Ok!  And it starts today. Don't worry we'll pick you up." I ran back to the table. They looked at me. 

 

"Did it work?"

 

I smiled. 

 

"Well did it?"

 

"Yep!!!"

 

"How?"

 

"We made a deal with a each other!"

 

"What was the deal?"

 

"We just have to pay her 500 won every hour she tutors us! And guess what! She will tutor us every day if we pay!!!" Their eyes got widen. 

 

"5-5-5-500 won per hour?"

 

"Yep!"

 

"You are a.... GENIUS!!!!!!!"

 

"I know. It's starting today!!"

 

"Good. The sooner the better!!!"

 

"Oh. You have to pick us up Minwoo."

 

"Why me?"

 

"Cause you're the one that had to pick us up today."

 

"Oh yeah...."

 

"Yep!" Ring! Ring! Ring! Well lunch times over. Time to go to class... We threw our lunch away and walked to class. I have a felling that today will be a great day!