Caroling (Woozi x OC)

Say The Name (Seventeen Scenarios)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Woozi x OC (Song Jihyun)
Genre: Romance, Fluff
Plot:  Christmas Update (2/2)
Word Count: 1637 words 

*Woozi's real name is Jihoon.

Jihoon never particularly like the idea of going for Christmas Carolling for his church, mainly because he was always busy with school work, being the school council president. In addition, he was had a job where he was required to sing songs thrice a week with his band at a pretty popular coffee shop along to producing and composing songs for his band a well. Hence, he wasn’t exactly the happiest when his mother had announced that he will be joining for his church’ Christmas carol practices.

But, here he was; standing in front of his church, bundle up in a thick grey wool sweater and his favourite pair of brown boots. He decided to give it a try anyways; just for the sake of his mother and his band mate, Joshua, who was part of his own church Christmas carol, had told him it was a lot of fun.

“Are you going to stand there forever or what?” You were annoyed at the pink haired boy who had been blocking the entrance for quite some time. You would have asked nicely but your guitar weight a tonne and it wasn’t easy just standing there when you could have easily plopped it down to the chair you usually practice in.

“I was getting in already.” You looked at the boy before you, he was probably a new kid since you had never seen him before. You have to admit, he was definitely good looking, even with the frown on his face, he still managed to look pretty darn cute. You decided to introduce yourself as both of you walked towards the practice room.

“I’m Jihyun by the way. I play the guitar for most of the performances when we go for carolling, and this had been my 3rd year with the carol group.” You said with a huge smile, hoping to make friends with the newbie.

“Guitar huh? Let’s see how good you are.” He actually had the nerve to say that with a smirk. And you were so close to wipe it off his face.  *What an arrogant person!* You thought as you decided to walked ahead to the room yourself. On the other hand, Jihoon was actually really excited to learn that you played the guitar, since that was his favourite instrument and he had no idea he had you pissed cause that was how he normally spoke to his band mates and friends.

“Alright let’s sing Jingle Bells.” Jihoon, being someone who had experience in composing songs, knew a lot more about chords than you did. Hence once the song ended, he immediately advised you to tweak the chords a little. “Hey you should try these chords; I think it will sound nicer.” He then handed you a piece of paper with completely new chords written on it. You were loss for words, in your 3 years of experience, there had been never someone who would requested you to change the chords. You then told Jihoon that the chords were passed down from the previous guitarist and it would be rude to break the tradition but your leader had asked Jihoon himself to try out the new chords yourself. So he did as he was told.

Almost immediately, everyone agreed that it sounded way better and it was much more melodious. You were pretty sad about it when you left after practice, everyone in the team had praised Jihoon for changing the chords but for all these years you had been with them, you barely got any credits on the performance. But you had to admit Jihoon did a really great job with the new chords.

When you had your next practice, you fingers were really  shaky as you had been practicing the past week since really wanted to improve your skills and not lose to Jihoon. While playing the last song for practice, you lost your grip on your guitar as it turns out your fingers were bleeding. Jihoon immediately went to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter