Secret Santa (Joshua x Yunji)

Say The Name (Seventeen Scenarios)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Joshua x OC (Kim Yunji)
Genre: Romance, Fluff
Plot:  When Yujin was Joshua's Secret Santa.
Word Count: 2198 words

Christmas had always been your favourite festival to celebrate. After all, drinking hot chocolate with mini marshmallows at a fireplace while opening presents had always been what you anticipated the most at the start of the winter season. You love the thought on giving and receiving presents and the smile on one's face when they had received something that they loved always made your heart felt warmed. Hence, you were more than excited when your Homeroom teacher had suggested your class to do a Secret Santa.

Secret Santa works in a way where you will first pick a name of classmate along with his/her locker combination and you're not allowed to let anyone know who you had picked. Then, with his/her locker combination, you will have decorate his/her locker with Christmas related things and try to make his/her day a lot happier. It will then be revealed at the end on the week which happens to fal on Christmas Day itself who had been their Secret Santa. Of course, not to forget, everyone has their own Secret Santa. 

You scribbled down your name neatly along with your locker combination and put it in the ballot.

Kim Yunji #841
8901-7878

You then sat at your seat as your seatmate, who happen to be your best friend, Nara, asked. "Who do you want to get as your Secret Santa? According to some of the seniors who had did this last year, many people ended up as a couple with their Secret Santa! In that case, I'm totally aiming for Jeonghan!"

You shook your head at your best friend's behaviour but you knew that besides Nara, probably half of the girls in your class definitely had their eyes on Jeonghan as well as he was your typical good looking, pretty boy and not to mention he was really nice as well. 

As you were called out to take your Secret Santa, you wondered who would you end up taking. Like Nara said, it would be pretty nice if you could get a boyfriend through this Secret Santa thing but it didn't really matter anyway. You absentmindedly grabbed a paper in your hand as you walked back to your seat. But on the way, you met eyes with a guy as he was after you. It was none other than Hong Jisoo but prefered to be called Joshua. If there was another guys whoch the other half of the class girls had a crush on, it would be him. Just like Jeonghan, he was good looking to the boot and had a pair of mesmerizing eyes. 

You had a teeny tiny crush on him, mainly because he had helped you up when you had tripped and scratched your knee during PE class. He even went as far as bringing you the nurse office and making sure you came back to class with your leg all bandaged. But that being said, he wasn't someone who could make you blushed like there was no tomorrow or turned you into a stuttering mess, just someone who coud made you smile when he called your name. After all, he was more like an eyecandy to you since you barely knew about him. Nothing more, nothing less.

You hurried back to your seat as you flipped open the folded paper. "Well I'm screwed." You thought as you unraveled the paper.

Joshua Hong #763
6880-0123

"Alright class! We will be having a presentation on World War II in a week time. Partner up with someone and you can start dicussing until the class ends!"

You took your reference books and was planning to partner up with Nara when you saw Nara had somehow magically disappeared from her seat and Joshua was sitting on her seat instead. 

"Hey do you mind partnering with me? I was supposed to be partnering with Jeonghan but he ditched me by partnering with Nara." He said with a laugh, his laugh was infectious as it took away the tiredness you had after a long day in class.

"Yeah sure! It's not big deal. So where do you want to meet up?" You said, thinking this was the perfect opportunity for you to learn more about him in order to be the best Secret Santa for him, as well as being able to complete your assignment, it was definitely a win-win situation for you. 

"How about tomorrow afternoon at the coffee shop near school?" Joshua said and you noticed how he had a pencil on his left ear or how he had a few piercings on both ears. 

"Alright then, it's a date!" The word had slipped out of you mouth before it even went through your mind. Luckily, Joshua had seemed to not take notice but you saw that his ears had turned into a shade of red.

The next day, you were dressed warmly in a thick knit sweater and black leggings. After ordering yourself a drink and a brownie, you found a table for two and you prepared your notes while you wait for Joshua. 

"You're early!" The said boy appreared a few minutes later with a iced coffee along wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter