More than friends (Hoshi x OC x DK

Say The Name (Seventeen Scenarios)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Hoshi x OC x DK
Genre: Romance/Fluff
Plot: When Hoshi falls in love with his friend, DK ex-girlfriend, knowing DK still has feelings for her as requested by AgiSarangNeo. 
Word Count: 1276 words

You packed your suitcase as you glanced up at the paper above your table as your lips curved into a smile.

“Congratulations on completing the annual one year student exchange program!”

You couldn’t wait to arrive back at your home country, the beautiful South Korea. Sure, Japan did treat you well, but you missed all your friends and families back in Korea, especially the kimchi jiggae your mother would cooked for you when you were sick.

As you began to put in the polaroid pictures that were hanging on your wall, your face fell as you grasp a certain picture.

It was a selfie where a boy had his waist around you; both your eyes were curved to cresents with your smile equally as bright as his and you were wearing a reindeer headband while he had a santa hat. It was captioned: “First Christmas with him <3”. Your heart clenched as you suddenly thought about your ex-boyfriend, Lee Seokmin.

Looking at the picture, you could pictured that day inn your mind when both of you had just finished baking Christmas cookies and he insisted that both of you had to take a first selfie together. How after that, you two had shared a hot chocolate and spent the rest of the day cuddling at the fireplace.

You remembered when you first broke the news to him on you moving to Japan, you had thought you guys could celebrate about it by maybe watching a movie or having dinner together afterwards. Instead he only shook his head sadly; saying that he didn’t think a long distance relationship would work well.

You had cried the whole night that day. Suddenly, staying in Japan for a year didn’t seem that fun anymore. After all, Seokmin had been the one who was always there for you, being the best boyfriend a girl could ever have. Eventually, you had moved on thanks to your friends, especially a mutual friend of yours and Seokmin.

Your phone suddenly vibrated and you chuckled as you look at the caller. Speak of the devil.

“Hey.” A familiar voice filled your ears as you smiled, you could already imagine him sitting in the dance practice room, dressed in his favourite sweatpants and the high tops you had gotten him for his birthday.

“Can’t you wait for less than 24 hours to see me?” You teased.

“Wow girl calm your raging hormones. Just calling to let you know you have a catch up session with your oh-so-wonderful best friend Kwon Ssoonyoung once you’re back.”

“Wonderful? Yeah right, I’ll order the pizzas and make sure to rent some good ol’ romcoms.” You said back at the latter, while you made a mental note to order his favourite pepperoni pizza once you knew the exact time he will be meeting you.

A day later, you had finally landed at Incheon Airport. Soon enough, you were dragged by a few of your friends, Jihye and Minhee to one of their house for what they call as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter