004

Oh My Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo managed to attend her class. She arrived at her class at nine past five minutes, luckily her professor had not came yet, so she could sit and take notes now. Thirty minutes, she tried to focus on the subject as long as she could, but her mind could not cooperated with her. The last event at her apartment replayed on her mind. She put her pen on the table and just looked at the window mindlessly.

What had really happen? She sighed.

Actually Jisoo was not a scaredy cat. She loved to watching horror movies. Even when her friends put full make up and acted as a ghost to pull a prank on her, she only laughed at them. It was just she could not understand, how on earth she had skill to see a ghost. In her twenty years live in this world she never saw a ghost, not even once. But today, suddenly, the time she opened her eyes, the thing she see was a ghost. Of course she would freak out.

She still looked at the window, not really interested to listen to her professor about the subject. She could see other students walked outside her class. There was one or two students she knew from yesterday class passing by. The rest was unfamiliar faces, except that face she started to hate since this morning.

She saw him pass through the door and walked toward her with her own eyes, her bulging eyes. All of sudden she felt cold and got goosebumps. Her classmate who sit beside her table, asked if she was okay upon hearing her gasp and seeing her bulging eyes and her pale face. And Jisoo could only nodded her head without saw her worried classmate. Jisoo quickly turned away, opened her book and took her pen again. She pretended to paying attention to her professor.

He arrived next to her and stared right at her face. Jisoo knew it, but tried to ignored him. “Hi, I know you see me just now. Can we talk? I want to wait for you, but I think you will run away again. So since you can not do that here, I will just talk to you now. Beside I do not have much time.” He told her everything. From he woke up on the middle of street, until he met her whose he believed could save him. “Please, help me!”

Jisoo could not help but listening to him althought she was pretending to take notes. I am his saviour just because I can see him? Ridiculous! There are other people who can see ghost too, why should it be me? Why do he disturb me, when he can looking for help from other? I do not want to help you, stupid ghost!

Because Jisoo did not reply him, he poked her shoulder to get her attention. However, she still ignored him. He tried to wave his hand in front of her face and it remained the same. Curious, he read her notes and turned his head toward the professor in front of class, then asked, “What are you writing? It was not there,” as pointing to the whiteboard.

Jisoo who could no longer pretending finally lost her temper, “Ya!!”

All her classmates, including her professor glared at her because she had disturbed the class. While her next table friend annoyed because she just got yelled by Jisoo. “What is your problem, huh?”

Hearing the question, Jisoo realized that she was still in a class with twenty four other freshmen, who should be her new friends and an intimidating professor. If only their eyes could emit laser, then Jisoo sure she had been lying on the floor and died now. Jisoo lifted her eyes  toward her friend who before worried about her but now annoyed because of her, “Uh-.”

Her words cut by the professor who not only glaring at her but his face was red with anger. “Freshman, do you not like my class?” he said while gritted his teeth.

She had not answered her friend’s question, yet her professor also asked about her rude attitude just now. “I-I am sorry. I like it, i-it was..” she stammered when she wanted to explain that actually

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter