002

Oh My Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He furrowed his eyebrow before opening his eyes. The first thing he saw was concrete pavement with white strip on top. And walking foots. Where is this? The sun light that hit directly above him did not really help. He blinked several times, tried to remember what happened to him. But still clueless.

He stood up upon the honking sound to realized that he was in the middle of street. He was confused, why he was lying down on the street like this. Looking around, he was trying to get the answer for his question. Instead get what he looking for, he was greeted by a car that run to his direction. Oh My God! He did not have enough time to run, so he just protecting his head with hands, hoping the impact did not injured him badly.

But he felt nothing. He waited a little more, but still there was nothing. Slowly he take off his hands from his head. To his surprise, the previous car was successfully dodged him (he thought), but there was a different car run to him. Fast and so close. He was sure he could not survive from this one. It was whether he die or suffer permanent disability for his entire life. He was praying to God, to forgive all of his sins and let the heaven accept someone like him if he should die because this accident.

The car coming nearer to him. It was the time he should felt the collision, but what he did not see coming was the car passed through him. His eyes rounded. His mouth gaped. What the actual just happen? (please God, forgive me again just for this once).

He could not find any reasons to this. Was it magic he had? Or was it just his hallucination? Or was he...a ghost?

He shook his head. It could not be.

---

Right, he was a ghost. No one could see him. No one could feel his touch. His touch passed through, just like the car before. He died. He thought it was impossible, but the truth was there. He could not believe it.

After the car incident, he wanted to confirm his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter