003

Oh My Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He jolted upon hearing her scream. He stood up from the couch and saw her murderous stare directed to him.

 “Who are you?! What are you doing here?!  How come you can enter my house?!”

“Uh..” he did not know how to tell her. Should I tell her that I am a ghost and came by passed through that door?

She could not wait for his answer, and pulled his hand. The landlord should know this. It had been just four days she lived here, yet something like this happened to her. Her new apartment was the cheapest around here, but she did not know it would be easily barged by thief. Jisoo was mad, annoyed, everything you named it, and because of that she missed his startled face when she grasped his hand.

She opened her door and welcomed by unfamiliar face in front of it.

“H-hi! Uh.. I heard you screamed, are you okay?”

She closed the door and ignored her (probably) neighbor . Still pulling his hand, she come down the stairs, headed to the landlord’s house. Knocking at the door, and a minute later she was greeted by Mrs. Kim’s smiling face. “Oh, Jisoo, good morning! Can I help you?”

“Mrs. Kim there was a man in my house! He barged into my house!”

“What?! Is he still at your-”

“Here is the man, Mrs. Kim!” Jisoo pulled his hand hard, shoved him in front of Mrs. Kim.

Mrs. Kim looked confused. She looked at Jisoo from her toe to head. Barefoot, wore a pyjama, and messy hair. “I think you are dreaming, Jisoo. There is no one.”

Now her turn to felt lost. He clearly stood in front of her, yet Mrs. Kim told her dreaming. What happened? Is it a prank?

“Mrs. Kim! Did not you see this guy? He is a thief! We should call a police.”

Mrs. Kim who was smiling before, had her lips pressed tightly. She shook her head before come in to her house. Jisoo thought she would call police, so she waited. Meanwhile the guy still in her grasp. He was silent, did not try to run or peeled her hand. Truthfully he was thinking about the way to tell her that he was a ghost and believed that she was his savior. But the words stuck in his throat.

“Uh- Miss. There is something I want to tell you,” he started.

She turned to him, “Save it! We will talk about it at police station.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter