Ribbon

Junseob (One shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"I'm sorry, I can't do this anymore. I cannot look you in the eye and pretend that I don't know what's going on between you and her. I deserve better, Junhyung ah. I am not going to shortchange myself in a relationship that has me being the only one trying to keep it going. I'm sorry."       

A tight knot comes untied in the end.

      The taller male sighed and held his head in his hands, a whole myriad of emotions running through him as he asked weakly, "can't you just give me one more chance?"        "It's been three months since I knew. I gave you plenty of chances, Junhyung ah, and you've used them all up. I'm sorry. I just can't do this anymore. Goodbye, and be happy. That's the least you could do for me." Yoseob gave a small, sad smile as his eyes glistened with tears, his hand gripping onto the handle of his luggage bag so tightly till his knuckles were white. Taking a deep breath, he turned away from the hunched figure of his lover, his ex-lover now, and walked out of the door of their home.       Farewell came close I didn't want.        Junhyung heard the clicking of the door and when he was finally alone, he lifted his head and stared wearily at the closed doors. The click of it had never been this deafening, had never been this dreadful to hear. He tried to stand on his feet from the chair and walk to the door but his legs failed him as he collapsed to the ground.        A strangled cry left his lips as he tried to call out for Yoseob but it was useless, he knew it was useless. Desperation slowly seeped into him as he crawled to the door, his eyes turning wet, blurring his vision as reality became clearer. Every pull forward, he called out a loving name, a pet name.       "Seobie..." A little closer to the door.       "Baby..." Still a distance away, it seemed like there were miles to go.        "Little one..." Halfway there.       "Love..." Just a little more, a little more and he would reach the door. The piece of wood that was separating him from his love.       Finally, when a hand reached the knob, he twisted it, wincing at the loud, empty creak it made. As the door swung open, his hands reached out, ready to grab something but all they got was air. His palms hit the ground while he was still on his knees and the cold wind felt like an icy blade slicing his heart as he realised that there was no Yoseob waiting for him by the door.       And his elbows gave way as he lay on the ground, gasping to catch his breath as tears streamed down his face.       Maybe this moment is the hardest to me But don't worry I will not blame you        It was all his fault, his own fault that sent Yoseob packing. What started as a drunken mistake became a routine. The smaller male had a musical and it just so happened that this period was one of his freer period where he need not rush to produce albums. So as Yoseob left for his practices and performances, Junhyung had strayed. Not once, not twice. But four different times in the time span of three months.       He reentered his home and lay on the couch as he remembered what Yoseob said. He knew for three months... Which meant that he knew right from the start. How did he find out? Well that wasn't important as he felt another heart wrenching pull on his insides. Because if Yoseob knew right from the start... That meant that, for the past three months, as the smaller male continued being there for him, he was actually hurting alone on the inside.        Can't turn back the time even I lose everything  My shabby look that couldn't protect precious things I could say nothing, so I couldn't hold you       Then he remembered the day when he returned home in the morning after the first night it happened. He had a hangover and was slumped over the dining table, grumbling and muttering curses under his breath. The front door opened and his favorite person's eyes immediately shone with concern as he hurried over to the taller male.       "Junhyung, are you okay?"       The taller male had hugged him, and mumbled against his neck, "I'm not, I'm having a crazy headache. It feels like someone is drilling nails into my head."       Yoseob had lovingly supported him to the bedroom, lay him down, change him out of his filthy clothes, wiped him clean and put on a set of sleepwear for him. When he was sure that Junhyung was comfortable enough, he went to the kitchen to get some warm water and hangover pills, gently serving it to the taller male before cooing him to sleep.       Junhyung had not thought much but as the memory came back, more tears fell. For he should have known, that when he had hugged Yoseob, the smaller male would have caught whiff of the lady's perfume on his body. For he should have known, that the when Yoseob changed his clothes and wiped him clean, the smaller male would have figured it out by the lipstick stains on his shirt and the smell of on his skin.        And yet, Yoseob, who had just rehearsed and worked hard through the night, who was tired from not being asleep for more than 24 hours, who had every right to make a fuss there and then, continued to nurse him in such a loving and tender manner.        How could he have hurt someone he love so carelessly?        I want to retie us beautifully Pulling each other tightly So our love can be tied       The following day, they met at the company's canteen. The smaller male smiled at him politely, making him crumble inside as he realised that Yoseob wasn't his anymore and he had single handedly destroyed what they had in the past. He was about to speak up but the smaller male had walked right past him and settled to sit with Eunkwang.       Dejectedly moving to a quiet corner of the canteen, he watched as Eunkwang spoke excitedly and as Yoseob simply nodded, obviously trying his best to keep up with the conversation but too distracted by his own heart. Junhyung wasn't the only one who noticed the smaller male's sadness as Eunkwang moved to sit beside him, pressing his small head to his chest as he patted it, hoping to comfort Yoseob.        Nobody, nobody could touch his baby in that manner.       Slamming his chopsticks to the table, he stomped his way towards the two and roughly pulled Eunkwang away and barked at him, "keep your hands off."       "What? Hyung, I was just comforting Yoseob because he seemed like he was feeling down."        The taller male was breathing hard now, almost panting as the anger in him continued raging. However, in a snap of a finger, the anger very quickly became sadness as Yoseob spoke.       "Be it Eunkwang or anybody else, whoever touches me or gets close to me, it is not your business anymore". His voice was soft, trying to let his words be less harsh.       But it was pointless. For Junhyung felt like someone had punched him in the gut, reached down his throat and tugged at his insides. He swallowed hard and what he say next was a plea of desperation, "Yoseob ah, don't do this... You know that I lo--"       "No I don't. Even if that's the case, it's no longer the same for me."        Tie up a ribbon that never untied Tie up a ribbon that can't let us go If it's not too late If you have the same thinking with me       One cup, two cups, three cups.        After his sixth cup of soju, he lost count. Staring at the two empty bottles, he called for another two and as quickly as he had finished the first two bottles, the next pair were drained and he ordered yet another two. Just as he was about to start on the fifth bottle, a hand stopped him from lifting it up.       "Darling, you're having way too much."       Junhyung snorted as he swiped the hand away, "don't call me that and mind your own business."       "Hmmm", the lady hummed as she crossed her legs and squeezed her s together with her upper arms, deepening her over exposed cleavage. "Seems like you're not in the mood. But honey, I love it when you're drunk, you get so wild an--"       "Shut up!" Junhyung roared as he flung a bottle to the floor, the glass shattering so loudly that the whole place came to a complete standstill. Nobody dared to move, nobody dared to say a thing whilst Junhyung stood tall and still, breathing hard as he glared at the lady. As the clock ticked by, as the rage simmered down...the taller male repeated.       "Shut up... Please." But this time, his voice was defeated and broken. "I made a mistake three months back by engaging in a loveless act. Then I continued making stupid choices, stupid decisions on occasions where I felt like I wanted something new and exciting. And three more times later, he broke down, he couldn't take it anymore."       "...Your boyfriend?" The lady asked, cautiously as she didn't want to set him off again.       Junhyung shook his head sadly, "he's no longer my boyfriend, he left me. I've hurt him so deeply, so much and it only dawned upon me the day he left. And it hurts so damn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter