Tomorrow

Junseob (One shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A hard impact was felt on the side of his head and his vision blurred momentarily while he stumbled on the flat grass, trying to maintain his balance. Shaking his head a little, he blinked repeatedly and groaned as he lifted a hand to press on the impacted area of his head, feeling a throbbing pain on it. Just as the bleariness cleared, he spotted a ball a short distance away and figured that that the spherical item was probably the reason for the pain.



“I’m so sorry! It was an accident, I swear!”



Setting his jaws tight, he swiftly turned and barked at the apologising male behind him, “Saying sorry doesn’t get you anywhere!”



“I know, but I really am sorry!”



Junhyung held back, or rather, was forced to hold back his retort as his eyes met the watery ones of a fair male with soft and bouncy looking black hair. That… was completely unfair.



No one was supposed to look this adorable and this miserable at the same time. Especially not the person who had just kicked a ball to his head, causing him to feel an immense amount of pain that naturally made people want to swear. He wanted to shout at the person for messing up his hair - it was a good hair day today for goodness sake. He wanted to lash out at the person for causing him to be embarrassed in front of the whole crowd of fellow school mates at the area.



So this was completely unfair.



Because the smaller male looked absolutely, absolutely… cute.



And there he was bowing so deeply that Junhyung could see his shirt riding up, a little of the band of his underwear showing. Red. Even his underwear is cute. That red, with that kind of creamy white skin, it brings about plenty of—Junhyung shook his head once again, wondering if the ball had hurt his head to make him think of such erse thoughts over a complete stranger. In his defence, he was allowed to have such thoughts since he was experiencing puberty, what with all that hormones raging.



“It’s okay… It doesn’t hurt that much.” He mumbled softly, although audible for the smaller male. He could hear the loud scoff that his internal thoughts gave. It was a blatant lie that it didn’t hurt much. It hurt so much that if he was less prideful or conscious of his surrounding, he would have shed some tears. But he couldn’t let that be known, of course. At least not to this male in front of him, who was slowly lifting his head to meet Junhyung’s eyes once again.



“Really?”



Junhyung thinks that it should be illegal for someone so beautiful to have tears in his eyes and to look so guilt stricken. He gave a convincing smile and nodded his head, “Yeah.”



The taller male barely held back his squeal as the smaller male hastily wiped away the tears in his eyes with the back of his hand and smiled widely at him, “That’s good to know, I was so worried that I’ve hurt you.”



“You really should be arrested.”



The smaller male’s eyebrows furrowed immediately and his frown returned as he fixed his gaze to his shoes, “I’m really sorry. It was an accident and I was playing too eagerly.”



“Not for hurting me.”



A pair of confused eyes now looked into his and Junhyung could just fold this little male up and keep him in his pocket. It’s just so unfair. He continued, “You should be arrested for looking this adorable.”



The gentle smile on Junhyung’s face very swiftly turned to a smirk as the smaller male’s face now was completely flushed, the tip of his ears had even turned red too. He daringly gripped the sharp chin of the smaller male with his right thumb and side of index finger, tilting his face so that their eyes were connected now. “I’m Yong Jun Hyung. What’s your name?”



“Yang… Yang Yo Seob.”



The taller male grinned, “Well Yang Yang, want to have dinner with me tonight?”



“I’ve already made plans with my family.”



“Maybe tomorrow?”



Yoseob smiled shyly and nodded, “Tomorrow then.”



------



A strong force pushed Junhyung forward as he felt a pair of legs tightening around his waist while a pair of arms wrapped around his shoulders. His lips curled into a wide smile as he s his own arms to the back and cupped the little bottom of the person that had jumped on him so as to prevent him from falling off.



“Junhyung! We are free!”



He laughed heartily as he turned his head to come face to face with an extremely gleeful Yoseob. “Yah, graduating means that we have to start searching for jobs and to earn an income for ourselves and for our families. No more asking receiving of allowance from our family or occasional cash gifts during family gatherings. We aren’t free, we are probably more burdened.”



“Aww, don’t be a spoilsport!” The smaller male gave a cute pout to which Junhyung instinctively and lovingly pecked. That was how it had always been. The taller male forever being so attached and inclined to the smaller male. Yoseob placed a thoughtful chin on Junhyung’s shoulder, “Think about it. No more essays, no more reports, no more exams.”



“And yet, more deadlines, more responsibilities, more workload.”



“You .”



Junhyung chuckled, “Alright, let’s continue living in delusion then.”



“Do you think we can still remain together?”



The laughter in Junhyung fizzled off as he gently placed Yoseob back on his own feet, the taller male’s hands holding on to the smaller male’s shoulders firmly, “Do you doubt our love?”



Yoseob shook his head and sighed, “I don’t doubt our love. I doubt society. Who is to say what we are going to face in the future? Who is to say that you won’t meet someone else better than me when you are at work? Who is to say that our bosses would have adverse reactions to our plan of living together? Who is to sa—“



A kiss on his lips silenced the smaller male and his ramblings. Seconds later, Junhyung pulled away and smiled sweetly at Yoseob, “Me. I am to say that whatever we face in the future, we will face it together. I am to say that I would never meet someone else better than you. I am to say that our work will not be affected by our relationship. I am to say, that I will continue loving you like I’ve always had ever since you hit me in the head with a ball two and a half years ago.”



The smaller male giggled and there was a pink tint on his cheeks as he buried face into the comforting chest of his boyfriend, mocking him, “You didn’t love me at that time. You were merely taken in by my red underwear.”



Junhyung pulled at the back of Yoseob’s pants to peep a little, causing him to yelp and pull away immediately. The taller male teased, “Yeah, so why aren’t you wearing it for such an important event today? It should be the underwear you wear for the graduation ceremony.”



Yoseob’s hands were at his back, holding on to his pants as he stared at Junhyung in disbelief, “How could you do that in public?!”



“Alright, I’ll do it in private the next time then.”



The smaller male’s face was a crimson red by now as he started whacking Junhyung, “You erted old man!” Junhyung laughed as he brought Yoseob into his arms, tightening his hold around the playful, struggling smaller male, “But baby, jokes aside, trust me on this. Trust me on us. We will be fine.”



The smaller male smiled into his boyfriend’s shirt, revelling in the warmth and manly after-shave of Junhyung, “Alright, I trust you.” He peered up at the tender gaze of his boyfriend, “So when do we start being serious in planning for our next step?”



Junhyung pecked him on his forehead and inhaled the sweet scent of his little ball of sunshine, “Maybe tomorrow.”



Yoseob beamed at him and nodded happily, “Tomorrow then.”

------



His footsteps pattered dully as he walked on the wet pathway, stepping on the puddles that were formed from the storm that raged the whole day. It was a bad day at work. No, scrape that. It was a bad month at work. There was a switch of roles in the management team and Yoseob, being one who had been on great terms with his previous boss, received biased treatment to the new boss who disliked the former one.



He was made to perform many tasks that were not even in his job scope but he had so diligently and efficiently completed them all as he wanted his new boss to see that he was worthy of the job. There were many times where he went the extra mile in his work and he even helped his other colleagues, being the friendly and kind man that he has always been. However, no matter what he did, his new boss still was bent on treating him like a sore thumb.



Sighing as he half-heartedly kick a pebble away, he wondered if he should even continue on with his current job and if he did, how long could he last with the way he was being treated? Sniffling a little, he realised that he has arrived at his planned destination. A little smile crept up his face as the familiar building came into view.



No matter how bad the day was, seeing Junhyung would always cheer him up. Half jogging into the taller male’s office building now, he suddenly felt more energised and ready to take on the world again, if he dare say. Waving at the receptionist who was already so used to seeing him, he hurriedly pressed on a lift button and waited impatiently for the lift doors to open.



As he went up the lift, he started thinking of when was the last time he had a proper dinner with his boyfriend. While his days at work were terrible, the only positive side was that Yoseob never had to work extra hours. However, for Junhyung, it was the completely opposite.



The taller male was the boss’ favourite and he had an endless amount of important work to do. While the smaller male was proud that his boyfriend was so capable and on the road to many promotions, he couldn’t help but wished that Junhyung was given a little more space to breathe. The taller male would reach home at the wee hours and leave home even before Yoseob had finished washing up early in the morning.



Thinking about it, it had been more than a month since Yoseob had his boyfriend all to himself. Even if he appeared at his office every day, he was always told to return home alone by Junhyung as the latter still had plenty of work to clear. Upon reaching Junhyung’s office’s level, the smaller male’s face was one of great determination. Tonight, he was no longer taking no for an answer and he would have his boyfriend by his side. And by that, he doesn’t mean just sleeping on the same bed together. But to actually have a long, proper conversation along with a snuggling session.



Knocking on the door, he opened it when he heard Junhyung called, “Come in.”



Yoseob skipped to the chair in front of Junhyung’s desk, plopping down on it cheerily as he chirped, " Junhyung, let’s go on a date today! It can be outside or at home, I just want to spend time with you. What do you feel like having for dinner tonight? Should I make reservations or should we go grocery shopping and whip something up for us?"



The taller male looked up from his work, his face showing slight annoyance and irritation, "Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter