From this moment

Junseob (One shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tissue?"

 

 

 

The smaller male sniffed and grabbed the offered sheet, dabbing the corners of his eyes with it as he continued watching his sister in the dressing room with her best friend congratulating her before the ceremony begins. The room was quiet except for the excited chatter between the two girls. 

 

 

 

"Aren't you afraid tongues will wag when noona's friends see that you are here?" He asked the man who stood beside him. 

 

 

 

 

Junhyung smirked, "I am more afraid that someone would bawl like a baby if I'm not around."

 

 

 

 

"I would not bawl like a baby!" Yoseob turned to his boyfriend indignantly, "I have calmed myself enough and I am not that soft."

 

 

 

"But we are only at the dressing room and you are tearing up already." The taller male continued teasing the smaller male while lovingly grabbing Yoseob's hand and placing both their hands into his blazer's pocket. There was no way Yoseob can stay mad at this man.

 

 

 

I give my hand to you with all my heart

 

 

 

Yoseob smiled, his eyes not straying from his sister, and whispered softly, "you're making it too obvious, Mr Yong." 

 

 

 

I can't wait to live my life with you,

I can't wait to start

 

 

 

"Sorry, can't help it," Junhyung replied with a shrug of his shoulders. "When I see Haeyeon noona in her wedding dress, all I can think of is how you would look like in yours when it is our turn."

 

 

 

"I will not be wearing a dress for our wedding", Yoseob deadpanned, shooting a sharp glare at the taller male.

 

 

 

"Ah, great. The wedding is happening without having me to propose. Gotcha!" 

 

 

 

"Hey!" Yoseob exclaimed and tried to pull his hand away but was unable to with Junhyung's firm grip. He attempted to throw the scariest glare he could to the taller male who simply smiled sweetly back at him. 

 

 

 

You and I will never be apart

 

 

 

"Now, now. Don't be angry. It's Haeyeon noona's big day. You don't wanna be the little dongsaeng who spoils her wedding, do you?"

 

 

 

"You ," Yoseob muttered with a pout. His fingers still firmly intertwined with Junhyung's in the warmth of the taller male's pocket. His words held no menace at all and the other one knew. It was just like any other day, Junhyung teasing Yoseob just to see his precious reactions. 

 

 

 

The two fell silent again as the best friend walked out and a relative walked in. Yoseob bowed in respect to the elderly aunt who gave a motherly smile before approaching the star of the day. The smaller male's eyes stayed on his sister and aunt who were hugging and exchanging words now when a thought struck him, making him give a soft sigh. 

 

 

 

"Junhyung... about the rumours.."

 

 

 

The taller male gave a sweet smile, looking at his love who did not dare to look at him for fear that Junhyung was mad at him. "I don't believe them."

 

 

 

"Really?" Yoseob turned to look at the taller male in surprise.

 

 

 

"Why? Should I be believing them?"

 

 

 

"No, of course not. It's just... it's just that I thought that you would have some questions for me at least." 

 

 

 

"We had been in this industry for almost a decade." Junhyung looked into the smaller male's large eyes sincerely, "I know how the media is like. And I also know, that there's a certain someone in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter