Our first dinner/date

My unstoppable love for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My POV:

Yuri and Yoona came home smiling and staring at their phones.They weren't really tired,but they had work tomorrow,so they went to sleep early with the grins on their faces.

It was early morning around 7 a.m.Yuri woke up and went to take a shower,as Yoona was still sleeping.Soon both of them left their house for work(for Yoona it's still university).The day wasn't that busy compared to the other days and Yuri finished her work earlier.She looked at Taeyeon's number and was contemplating of calling Taeyeon.She surely liked her from the first time she saw her.Finally she decided to call her.

Yobeseyo?

Annyonghaseyo,Taeyeon-sshi.It's Yuri.Sorry for troubling you.

Ah.Yuri-sshi.Don't worry.And call me just Taeyeon.

Then call me just Yuri.

Neh,Yuri.So why did you call?

Uhmm....I was wondering do you want to have a dinner tonight?

But I will worry about Seohyun...

Seohyun could go with us too.I'm sure Yoona will be glad to see her.

Sure then.Why not?I will tell Seohyun about this.

Yeah... 'It didn't go as I planned.*Sigh*' I will fetch you at around 8 p.m.

Mhm..Thanks.See you!

See you!

After she ended the call,Yuri sighed I wanted just the two of us though...

What are mumbling,sis?

Uh-woah!  Yuri was surprised and fell of her chair. Ugh..It hurts.. she said rubbing the spot where she hurt.

Oh! Yoona ran to her sister and helped to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter