Chapter 3 (Sorry couldn't name the chapter)

My unstoppable love for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

They reached the restaurant and soon were seated at the booked table.They ordered their meal and were chatting happily,enjoying each other's company.

"So,where do you two work?" asked Yoona curious.

"I work as a waiter at the local cafe and Seohyun is studying her schoolarship at SM University.Our parents died in a car accident when we were teens and since then I'm working hard to take care of my little sister" said Taeyeon,sadness was evident in her eyes as she remembered their happy days with their parents still alive."What about you?"she asked.

"I am the heir of the Kwon Enterprises and Yoona is studying her last course at SM University.The work is tough,but maybe it's worth it"said Yuri.Taeyeon and Seohyun made an 'o' shape.

"So that means that our sisters are the same age?'

"Seems like that" said Yuri. The twon maknaes were listening to their unnies' conversation and sometimes joining them.

The dinner went great and soon Kwon sisters gave Kims a ride home.They bid their goodbyes and soon entered the house.Kwon sisters were still standing there smiling at themselves.

"Are you feeling the same as me?"asked Yoona.

"What do you mean?" asked Yuri.

"I think I like Seohyun"

"Same goes to me'

"Do you like Taeyeon?"

"Yes,I really like her."

They entered the car and drove home.

 

The next day.

Seohyun woke up early as usual.It was Friday.She made her bed,did her morning routine and headed to her unnie's room.

"Unnie,wake up" she patted her unnie's shoulder.Taeyeon was sleeping soundly and was woken up by Seohyun's angel voice.

"mmhm....Nae,Seobaby.I'm up,i'm up" said Taeyeon groggily.Her hair was mess.She stood up and went to the bathroom to take a shower,while Seohyun went downstairs to make breakfast.

A few minutes passed and now the two of them sitting at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter