The Hwang trouble

My unstoppable love for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    *In a big estate of Hwang family somwhere in US*

The house was lively today as the only heiress of the Hwang family was sqealing out of happiness in the dining hall of the residence. The family once gathered to have their breakfast. The head of the family and Hwang Enterprises was sat at the head of the table and served a luxurous meal. His wife was already eating on his right side, while his beloved daughter was happily munching on her food to his left side. The atmosphere was lively as they discussed about future plans regarding Tiffany.

-"So my princess, I have good news for you" stated Mr.Hwang smiling warmly at his daughter.

-"What is it,appa? Did you buy me a pink convertable car?" asked Tiffany. She was really curious of what was in store for her.

-"Not really. Better than that " answered Mr.Hwang. His wife could only observe the conversation between her husband and daughter with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

-"What can be better than PINK car?!,-said Tiffany shocked,-Appa come on tell me~" now she was whining impatiently.

-"Now now, my princess, calm down. Everything will be at its time. So there is friend of mine, more like a business partner-Mr.Kwon. He has a daughter of your age. I heard that she was a really good person, even a model. They are rich fellows and with our current business position being at risk, this is a perfect opportunity"

-"What do you mean appa?" asked the youngest Hwang becoming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter